The XAT Syllabus 2019 – 20 is provided in below sections. Check XAT 2019 Syllabus to prepare and crack the test. Also, you can find the XAT Exam Pattern 2019 from this page. Moreover, scroll down to see all the details related to XAT Exam Syllabus 2019.
Detailed XAT 2019 Syllabus Section-Wise
Before preparing for XAT 2019 Test, the students are required to have complete knowledge of XAT Syllabus 2019. There is no such thing as fixed Syllabus for XAT 2019 Exam as the test conducting authority does not release any official XAT Exam Syllabus 2019. However, by Observing XAT Previous Papers, we have generated an expected XAT Exam Syllabus 2019. By verifying the XAT XLRI Syllabus 2019, you can get an idea about what kind of questions are asked in the XAT 2019 Exam.
Most of the candidates study for the XAT 2019 Exam in offline. So, the students might need a Syllabus of XAT 2019 that can be accessible in offline mode. For this, the candidates can do XAT 2019 Syllabus Pdf Download by saving this page. Also, you can check the XAT Exam Pattern 2019 based on which the question paper is designed from below para.
XAT 2019 Exam Details
|XAT MBA Syllabus 2019|
|Conducting Board Name||Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI)|
|Exam Name||Xavier Aptitude Test|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|XAT 2019 Admit Card Release Date||December 2018|
|CBT Exam Date||January 2019|
XAT Exam Pattern 2019
By verifying the XAT Paper Pattern 2019, the students can know how much time they have to spend on learning a subject. So, by using both the XAT Section Wise Syllabus 2019 and XAT 2019 Exam Pattern, the students can crack the XAT 2019 Exam and secure high marks. The XAT Exam Pattern 2019 is as follows:
|Paper||Section Name||No. of Questions||Time (in Minutes)|
|Paper 1||Decision Making||21||170|
|Verbal and Logical Ability||24|
|Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation||27|
|Paper 2||General Knowledge||25||35|
|Essay Writing||One Essay|
XAT Marking Scheme 2019
- Exam Mode: The test is conducted in online mode.
- No. of Papers: The XAT 2019 Exam consists of two papers – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Question Paper Type: The questions are of objective type and subjective type questions.
- Exam Duration: The exam is held for 3 hours and 35 minutes.
- Paper -I: The Paper-1 contains 4 parts – Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation. It consists of 72 questions and time assigned for paper 1 is 170 minutes.
- Paper -II: The Paper-2 comprises of two parts – GK and Essay Writing. It contains 25 questions and one essay and the time assigned for the part 2 is 35 minutes.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for every right answer.
- Negative Marks: In paper- 1, 0.25 mark is deducted for every wrong answer, and 0.05 mark is subtracted for more than 12 unattempted questions. However, no negative marks are assigned to wrong and unattempted answers in Paper- 2.
<< XAT 2019 Exam Schedule >>
XAT Syllabus 2019 Section-Wise | XAT Exam Syllabus 2019
The XAT 2019 Syllabus consists of total 5 sections i.e. Decision Making, Verbal and Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation, General Knowledge and Essay Writing. The students can prepare for these sections by studying concepts from mentioned below Syllabus for XAT 2019.
XAT 2019 Syllabus for Decision Making
- Seating Arrangement,
- Logical reasoning,
- Decision Making,
- Blood Relations,
- Family Tree,
- Pie Chart,
- Bar Graphs,
- Line Charts,
- Numeric Grid,
- Venn Diagram,
- Statement Conclusions,
- Semi-Quantitative topics,
- Coding & Decoding.
Syllabus of XAT for Verbal and Logical Ability
- Reading Comprehension,
- Para Completion and inference,
- Jumbled Paragraph,
- Summary Questions,
- Verbal Logic,
- Para Jumble,
- Fill in the Blanks,
- Critical Reasoning,
- Analogies or Reverse Analogies,
- Logical Completion of Idea.
XAT Syllabus 2019 for Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation
- Time and Work,
- Time, Speed and Distance,
- Profit and Loss,
- Tables and Caselets,
- Mensuration – 2D & 3D,
- Linear & Quadratics Equations,
- Surds and Indices,
- Allegations and Mixtures,
- Heights & Distance,
- Speed & Distance,
- Averages and Partnerships,
- Direction Sense & Time,
- Numbers System,
- Table and Data Interpretation:
- Web Diagram,
- Critical Path.
XAT GK Syllabus 2019
- Awards and winners,
- Government and Politics,
- Important happenings around the World in fields of
- Famous Personalities,
- Current affairs,
XAT Exam Syllabus for Essay Writing
- The section does not have a specific syllabus. The candidates have to write an essay based on the topic mentioned in the question paper.
- Moreover, the answered essay should have minimum words prescribed in the question.
What is Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
The Xavier Labour Relations Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur is a conducting board for the Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT). The XAT 2019 Exam is a National Level Examination and is conducted one time in every year, i.e. annually. The candidates can get admission to Post Graduate management programmes at over 150 Business schools located in India, by qualifying this exam. The exam is a computer-based test. Start your exam preparation immediately after applying for the exam. Check the above mentioned XAT Syllabus 2019 to get an idea of what to prepare.
You can find complete information related to All India Management Entrance Exam. Also, follow this website, examtime.co to check details related to the application form, syllabus, cut off marks, answer key, slot booking, previous papers, admit card, rank estimator, selection list, result, counselling and allotment order.