WBJEE 2018 Answer Key is available here. Download WBJEE Key Paper 2018. Get WBJEE Exam Key along with solutions pdf. Refer WBJEE Answer key. Check WBJEE Answer Key Pdf.
WBJEE Answer Key | West Bengal JEE 2018 Key
The candidates who take WBJEE 2018 exam can check the WBJEE 2018 Answer Key on this page. Download WBJEE 2018 Answer Key along with solutions Pdf. After completion of WBJEE 2018 exam, the officials release WBJEE Exam Key 2018 in online. Candidates can check the WBJEE 2018 Key paper and estimate their marks in the WBJEE 2018 exam. Download WBJEE 2018 Answer key and predict your marks before the results are announced. Go through the below provided instructions to obtain Answer Key of WBJEE 2018.
WBJEE 2018 Answer Key – Brief Info
|WBJEE Exam Key 2018|
|Name of the Exam conducting Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board|
|Name of the Exam||WBJEE 2018|
|Starting date of Application||19th December 2017|
|Last date of WBJEE 2018 Application||19th January 2018|
|WBJEE 2018 Hall Ticket Release Date||10th April 2018|
|WBJEE 2018 Exam Date||22nd April 2018|
|WBJEE Answer Key Release Date||April 2018|
|Result Publication Date of WBJEE 2018||5th June 2018|
How to Download WBJEE 2018 Key Paper
- Visit the official website of WBJEE
- Search for WBJEE 2018 Key option.
- Obtain WBJEE Answer key 2018.
- Download WBJEE Key Sheet according to the code.
- Save WBJEE Answer key and preserve it for further reference purpose.
Set Wise WBJEE Answer Key Pdf Download
- WBJEE 2018 Answer Key Mathematics by Adamas
- Adamas WBJEE 2018 Physics Chemistry Key
- WBJEE (Maths) 2018 Answer Key by Pathfinder
- WBJEE 2018 Answer key by Pathfinder Physics Chemistry
- Resonance WBJEE Mathematics Answer key 2018 Set B
- Resonance WBJEE 2018 Answer key physics chemistry Set B
Note: The Answer keys uploaded here are unofficial i.e released by expert coaching centres. The WBJEE Official Answer key 2018 not released yet. Moreover, we provide the WBJEE Answer key Pdfs for all sets here after the official declaration.
Calculation of Marks using WBJEE 2018 Key Sheet
- First, download the respective WBJEE 2018 Question Paper.
- Obtain the required WBJEE Answer Key.
- Check the no of correct and incorrect answers and calculate your marks using the WBJEE Key Sheet.
- Finally, compute your marks for each section using WBJEE 2018 Marking Scheme.
Marking Scheme of WBJEE 2018
|Category I||Category II||Category III|
|S.No.||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||Total No. of Questions||Marks|
Scoring Methodology of WBJEE 2018
- Only one option will be correct.
- Each correct response will carry one mark.
- Each incorrect response will yield -1/4 marks.
- If more than one option is marked, then it will be treated as incorrect response and -1/4 marks will be deducted.
- Each unattempted question carries 0 marks.
- Only one option will be correct out of given options.
- Each correct response will yield 2 marks.
- For each incorrect response, 1/2 marks will be deducted.
- If more than one option is marked, the answer is incorrect and it yields -1/2 marks.
- For unattempted questions, 0 marks will be awarded.
- One or more options may be correct in the provided options.
- Only the option which is correct yield 2 marks.
- The combination of correct and wrong response will be treated as incorrect and it yields 0 marks.
- For the partially correct response, marks awarded = 2 x (No. of correct options marked/total no of correct options).
Download WBJEE 2018 Key
Candidates can get WBJEE 2018 Key paper along with solutions pdf. WBJEE Key 2018 will be published by the officials after the completion of the WBJEE 2018 exam. The candidates who are not satisfied with the WBJEE 2018 Key can challenge the Answer Key of WBJEE 2018 before the last date. The candidates can challenge by paying a requisite amount of Rs 500 per question. The challenge for each question can be made through online. The amount can be paid through net banking/debit card/credit card/e-challan. Follow the instructions below to challenge WBJEE 2018 Answer Key. The fee once paid is non-refundable. Candidates can obtain WBJEE Medical 2018 Answer Key and WBJEE Engineering and Architecture Answer Key 2018.
Challenging Procedure of WBJEE Key Paper 2018
The candidates can challenge WBJEE 2018 Key paper after publishing the WBJEE 2018 Key. The objections regarding the WBJEE 2018 Key must be raised within the given time period. Go through the below steps to challenge the WBJEE 2018 Answer Key.
- Click on the link “Challenge WBJEE Official Answer Key“.
- Then, enter your details like application no, password and pin.
- Raise the objections against the WBJEE 2018 Key by filling the required details.
- Make payment of Rs500 per question through debit card/credit card.
WBJEE Official Key 2018 – Challenging OMR Sheet
WBJEE 2018 Answer key will be published by the WBJEE authorities after few days of completion of WBJEE 2018 exam. Some coaching institutes also release the WBJEE 2018 Key on the same day of the WBJEE 2018 exam. Moreover, the images of the OMR sheets and machine read responses will be uploaded the authorities after two to three weeks of completion of the WBJEE 2018 exam. Any candidate can view the images of WBJEE OMR Sheet by logging in with his/her password. The candidates who are not satisfied with the captured responses can challenge online through the link on payment of Rs 500 per question plus bank service charges by demand draft in the name of ‘West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board’ payable at the Kolkata branch for each document. The document will be sent to the candidate to his/her mail ID.
WBJEE 2018 Final Answer Key
After sending the objections against the WBJEE Response Sheet, the board will examine the challenges and takes a decision. If the Board satisfies with the answers provided by the candidate, then the WBJEE final answer key will be prepared by the authorities. The Final Answer Key of WBJEE 2018 will be considered for the announcement of results.
WBJEE Cut Off Marks 2018
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Board (WBJEEB) releases the WBJEE 2018 cut off marks. The cut off marks are the qualifying marks that the candidate should score to get admission into various colleges. The candidates who score the minimum cut off marks are allowed for WBJEE Counselling process, where they will have preferred choices of courses and colleges. Various factors will be included for determining WBJEE 2018 cut off marks. The following are the factors that are taken into account to decide the WBJEE qualifying marks 2018.
- No of candidates applied for the WBJEE 2018 exam.
- No of candidates appeared for the WBJEE 2018.
- Seat Availability
- Difficulty Level of WBJEE 2018 Exam.
- Previous Year Cut off Marks.
After the announcement of WBJEE entrance exam, the cut off marks will be released in online mode. WBJEE cut off marks differs for various categories. Candidates who meet the WBJEE cut off marks will be listed in the merit list and allowed to participate in the WBJEE 2018 Counselling.
About West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination
West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WBJEE) is a state level entrance exam organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. WBJEE 2018 exam is conducted to provide admissions into undergraduate courses (Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture) in Government and Private colleges in the state of West Bengal. The candidates who have passed the higher secondary examination (10+2) of West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for WBJEE 2018 exam. Candidates can secure admission in various colleges only if he qualifies for the WBJEE 2018 exam.
Visit our site to get more information on WBJEE exam. Stay tuned to our site to get the latest news on All India Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture entrance exams.