VITMEE 2018 application form is available from 22nd February 2018 in online. Get the direct link to fill VITMEE application form 2018. Check step by step procedure to fill VITMEE online application 2018. See eligibility criteria to apply for VITMEE 2018. View all important dates regarding the VIT University Master’s Entrance Examination.
VITMEE Application Form 2018 | VIT University MEE 2018 Registration
VIT University has released VITMEE application form 2018 in online mode on 22nd February 2018. VITMEE application form 2018 to be submitted with the prescribed application fee on or before May 31, 2018. VIT Unversity provides the seats into MCA/M.Tech/M.Tech (by research)/ Integrated Ph.D Degree programmes through this Master’s Entrance Examination. Therefore, willing and eligible candidates should fill the application form as early as possible. The applicants must submit the VITMEE application form 2018 through online only.
VITMEE 2018 Application Form Started on 22nd February 2018. Apply Online for VIT University MEE 2018 on or before 21st May 2018.
Candidates check the complete eligibility criteria of VITMEE before applying for M.Tech/MCA admission. Applicants have to provide their personal, academic, and contact details while filling the VITMEE 2018 application form. After providing all required details, applicants need to upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed format. After that, they have to pay the VITMEE application fee. Candidates should recheck all the information filled in the VITMEE application form 2018 carefully and submit it. Scroll down this page to check the detailed procedure of VITMEE 2018 apply online.
VITMEE 2018 Application Form Dates | VITMEE 2018 Registration
|Starting Date of VITMEE Application form 2018||22nd February 2018|
|Last Date of VITMEE 2018 Online Application||21st May 2018|
|Last Date to Edit VITMEE 2018 Application form||21st May 2018|
Overview of VIT Master’s Entrance Examination 2018
|VITMEE 2018 Application Form|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Name of the Exam||Vellore Institute of Technology Master’s Entrance Examination|
|Last Date to pay Balance fees||13th July 2018|
|Slot Booking starts from||May 2018|
|VITMEE Exam Date||2nd & 3rd June 2018|
|Declaration of VITMEE Result 2018||June 2018|
|Publication of Shortlisted Applicants||8th June 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for VITMEE 2018
- Candidates should have the graduate degree from any recognised University/Institute with a full-time degree.
- Applicants pass their graduation exams with a minimum 60% aggregate.
- Consistent Record in XII and X Standard is required.
- Final degree exam / final semester exam in the current year exam appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Individuals should have completed their appearing exams before the selection interview at VIT University.
- The candidates must produce the statement of final year marks and Provisional degree certificate before August
15th, 2018, otherwise their admission will be cancelled with the forfeit of the admission fee.
VITMEE Registration 2018 | VITMEE Online Application form 2018
Here, we have provided the complete information about how to fill VITMEE 2018 application form. Therefore, candidates follow the given procedure to submit the VITMEE application form successfully without mistakes.
Stage 1: New User Registration – VITMEE 2018 Online Application Form
- Go to the official website of VITMEE.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- Enter all the mandatory details carefully. Such details are
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Confirm your Email ID
- Enter the Verification Code
- A password will be sent from VIT to your registered email id and mobile number.
- After that, tap on “Register” button to proceed to the next step in VITMEE online application 2018.
Stage 2: Confirmation of password – VITMEE 2018 Online Application Form
- Login to registered users with the email id and password received from VIT.
Stage 3: Filling the VITMEE 2018 Application form
- Applicants have to fill the necessary details in VITMEE 2018 application form.
- Provide all relevant details carefully, before submission of VITMEE application form 2018.
- Candidates have to furnish the required details in VITMEE 2018 online form such as
- Personal Details
- Applicant full name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Unique photo ID proof of the applicant
- Unique photo ID proof number of the applicant
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of Institution last studied
- place of the institution last studied
- Roll/Registration/Index number of 10th Standard marks card
- Registration number of 12th stadnard/2nd PUC
- Contact Details
- Telephone Number
- Pin Code
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Permanent address same as the correspondence address
- Personal Details
- An application number will be generated after submission of VITMEE 2018 Application form.
- Keep safe your application no. for all your future correspondence.
Stage 4: Photo & Signature Upload – VITMEE Online Application 2018
- The applicant has to upload the scanned images of their signature and photograph.
- Candidates should upload the images with required size and format.
- Images must be in JPG/JPEG format.
- Photograph Image: Photograph Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm.
- Signature Image: Signature Size should be between 10KB to 200 KB with the dimension of 3.5 cm × 1.5 cm.
<< VITMEE 2018 Counselling >>
Stage 5: Application Fee Payment – VITMEE Apply Online
- After completion of uploading scanned images, candidates need to pay the VITMEE application fee 2018.
- Applicants should pay the registration fee through the online payment gateway.
- VITMEE Application cost Rs.1121 only through online mode (Net banking / Debit / Credit card).
<< VITMEE Results 2018 >>
Stage 6: Payment Transaction Queries – VITMEE 2018 Application Form
- At the time of the transaction, if the amount is debited, please do not try a new application. Please wait for 24hrs and try for the payment once again in the same registered email id.
- If the amount is not debited, you can try the payment again.
About VIT University Master’s Entrance Examination
VITMEE is a university level entrance examination. Vellore Institute of Technology conducts the MAster’s Entrance Examination to provide the admissions into MCA/M.Tech/M.Tech (by research)/ Integrated Ph.D Degree programmes. VIT university conducts the VITMEE exam for the academic year 2018-19 on 2nd and 3rd June 2018. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates apply for VITMEE 2018 exam. They should submit the VITMEE 2018 application form before the last date of submission. VIT accepts only online applications. Therefore, candidates follow the provided step by step process above to complete the VITMEE application form 2018 filling process simply. Hence, stay tuned on our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check regular updates on VITMEE 2018 online application form.