The UKSEE Syllabus 2019 for All Papers is provided in below sections. Check UTU Syllabus 2019 Topic Wise to prepare for the exam. Also, find UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019 from this page. Moreover, read this article to know more details related to UKSEE Exam Latest Syllabus 2019.
UTU/ UKSEE Syllabus 2019 – 19 Paper Wise
The candidates who want to get admission in UTU University and applied for UKSEE 2019 Exam should check UTU Syllabus 2019. The UKSEE Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise contains topics, subtopics that are referred by the authority while preparing a question paper. Hence, by learning the topics mentioned in Latest UKSEE 2019 Syllabus, the candidate has a chance to score a high number of marks in the test. Usually, the authority publishes the UKSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 along with the exam notification. Also, to score higher marks, the candidate can refer UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019.
For the comfort of students, we are providing Updated UTU University Syllabus 2019 of all courses, such as UKSEE Syllabus for BHMCT, M.Tech, M.Pharma and so on. Also, you can find the UKSEE Lateral Entry Syllabus 2019 for MCA, B Pharma, B Tech courses.
UTU Entrance Exam Important Dates
|UTU 2019 Syllabus|
|Name of the Board||Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun|
|Exam Name||Uttrakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|UKSEE Admit Card Declaration Date||May 2019|
|UKSEE 2019 Exam Date||May 2019|
UKSEE Exam Pattern 2019 | UTU Marking Scheme 2019
The UTU 2019 Exam Pattern displays various details related to UKSEE 2019 Entrance Exam. The UTU Exam Pattern 2019 displays the number of papers, subjects included in each paper, number of questions and marks assigned to each question, etc. Basically, the UKSEE Paper Pattern 2019 shows the basic structure of a question paper. The UKSEE Test Pattern 2019 is as follows and the UTU Syllabus 2019 is provided in next section.
|Paper No.||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks Assigned||Question Paper Type|
|Paper 1||Physics & Chemistry||50||50||Objective Type|
|Paper 4||General Awareness Aptitude Test (BHMCT)||100||100|
|Paper 5||Aptitude Test for MCA||100||100|
|Paper 6||Aptitude Test for Engineering Lateral Entry||100||100|
|Paper 7||Aptitude Test for Pharmacy||100||100|
|Paper 8||Aptitude Test for B.Sc Lateral Entry||100||100|
|Paper 9||Aptitude Test for MCA Lateral Entry||100||100|
|Paper 10||Aptitude Test for MBA||100||100|
|Paper 11||Aptitude Test for M Pharma||100||100|
|Paper 12||Test for M Tech – GK, Basic Mathematics, Aptitude, Common Engg. Subjects & Computers from B Tech||100||100|
Required Papers For Each Course
|Paper No.||Course Name|
|Paper 1 and Paper 2 or Paper 3||B. Pharma|
|Paper 11||M Pharma|
|Paper 12||M Tech|
|Paper 6||B. Tech (for Engineering Diploma holders)|
|Paper 7||B Pharma|
|Paper 8||B Tech (for B.Sc Graduates)|
UTU Syllabus 2019 for All Papers | UKSEE Lateral Entry Syllabus 2019
After verifying the UTU Paper Pattern 2019, check the UKSEE Syllabus 2019 for all courses from below. By studying the concepts/ topics mentioned in Uttrakhand State Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019, the candidate can qualify for the test.
UKSEE Paper I Syllabus 2019
- Magnetic Effect of Current,
- Oscillatory motion,
- Magnetism in Matter,
- Motion in one dimension,
- Motion in two dimensions,
- Mechanics of solids and fluids,
- Electromagnetic Induction,
- Laws of Motion,
- Heat and thermodynamics,
- Ray Optics and optical instruments,
- Work, Power and Energy,
- Wave Optics,
- Linear Momentum & Collisions,
- Rotation of rigid body about a fixed axis,
- Current Electricity,
- Modern Physics,
- Mass Energy equivalence,
- Mass – defect,
- Nuclear Instability,
- Nuclear Fission Nuclear Reactors,
- Radioactive decay laws,
- Nuclear Fusion,
- Emission of a, ß, ƴ rays,
- Junction Transistors,
- Classification of conductors,
- Transistors as an oscillators and amplifier,
- Semiconductors and insulators on the basis of energy bands in solids,
- PN Diode,
- PN junction,
- Principle of LASER and MASER,
- Principles of Logic Gates (AND, OR and NOT),
- Population Inversion,
- Analog Vs Digital communication,
- Difference between Radio and television,
- Spontaneous and Stimulated Emission,
- Signal propagation.
- Atomic Structure,
- Preparation and Properties of the following:
- Mohr’s salt,
- Hydrogen peroxide,
- Copper sulphate,
- white and red lead,
- Silver nitrate,
- Bleaching powder and Microcosmic salt,
- Plaster of paris,
- Sodium thiosulphate,
- General Organic Chemistry,
- Redox Reactions,
- Periodic Table,
- Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics,
- Acid-Base Concepts,
- Solid State,
- Colligative Properties of Solution.
UTU Syllabus 2019 for Paper 2
- Co-ordinate Geometry.
UTU 2019 Syllabus for Paper 3 (Biology)
- General study of gymnosperms and life history of cycas,
- Plant Cell,
- Classification of angiospermn,
- Description of families – identification and economic importance,
- Cell division (formation),
- Compositae, Cruciferae, Cucurbitaceae, Leguminosae, Malvaceae,
- Important phylums :
- Nitrogen cycle,
- Atmospheric pollution,
- Modern Classification of the plant kingdom,
- Seeds in angiospermic plants,
- Growth & movement,
- Cell differentiation Plant Tissue.
- Mammalian Anatomy
- Origin of Life
- Human Genetics and Eugenics
- Organic Evolution
- Animal Physiology:
- Endocrine System
- Animal Nutrition
- Nervous System
- Circulatory System
- Animal Excretion and Osmoregulation
- Animal Diversity
- Respiratory System
- Mechanism of Organic Evolution
- Detailed studies of following:
- Applied Biology
- Wildlife of India – Endangered species
UKSEE Exam Syllabus 2019 – Paper 4 (Aptitude Test for General Awareness)
- Countries and Currencies,
- Current affairs/ Events:
- Economic &
- Latest Who’s Who?
- Historical events,
- Sports & Games,
- Geography including Tourist Places/ Spots,
- Current affairs relating to Business & Trade.
Reasoning & Logical Deduction
- Fill in the blanks of the series on the basis of the logic of the series and numerical pattern,
- Geometrical designs and Identification, Selection of related numbers/ letters/ figures/ words,
- Syllogisms (logic based questions),
- Identification of item out from a group/ odd thing,
- Identification of logic and selection of correct answers on the basis of logic,
- Completion of numerical series on the basis of logic/ pattern.
- Fill in the blanks,
- Word Meanings,
- Complete / Improvement of the sentences with the correct use of Adjectives, Pronouns, Adverbs and Verbs
- Antonyms & Synonyms,
- Reading comprehension’s followed by questions,
- Meaning of Phrases & Idioms.
Numerical Ability & Scientific Aptitude
- Data / Table analysis,
- Arithmetical questions upto 10th standard,
- Bar Diagram, Graph, and Pie Chart analysis,
- Calculation of percentages, fraction, square roots etc.
- Questions related to the common use of science (Physics & Chemistry), Nutrition and Health,
- Profit, Loss and Interest calculations.
Syllabus of UKSEE 2019 – Paper 5 (Aptitude Test for MCA)
- The syllabus includes all the topics mentioned in paper 2 maths syllabus and Modern Algebra, Statistics, Logical Ability topics.
UTU Syllabus 2019 for Paper 6 (Aptitude Test for Engineering Diploma Holders)
- Elements of computer science,
- Engineering Mechanics,
- Elementary Biology,
- Engineering Graphics,
- Basic Workshop Practice
- Basic Electrical Engineering,
- Physics/Chemistry/ Maths of Diploma standard,
- Basic Electronics Engineering.
Syllabus for UTU 2019 Paper 7 (Aptitude Test for Pharmacy Diploma Holders)
- Biochemistry and Clinical Pathology,
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence,
- Human Anatomy and Physiology,
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I,
- Drug Store and Business management,
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry-II,
- Health Education & Community Pharmacy,
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy,
- Pharmacology and Toxicology.
UKSEE Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 Paper 8 (Aptitude Test for B Sc Graduates)
- Transform Theory,
- Linear Algebra,
- Fourier integral,
- Fourier complex transform,
- Differential equations,
- Fourier sine and cosine transforms,
- Complex variables,
- Applications to simple heat transfer equations,
- Probability and Statistics,
- Z-transform & its application to solve difference equations,
- Fourier Series.
UTU Syllabus 2019 – Paper 9
- Permutation and Combination,
- Function and Relation,
- Binomial Expansion,
- 2-D Coordinate Geometry,
- Solution of simultaneous and quadratic equations,
- Basics of Calculus,
- Basic Concepts of Probability.
- Matrices and Determinants,
- Algebraic Structure:
- Prepositional Logic
- Fields and Ring,
- Boolean Algebra.
- Algorithm development,
- Representation of information,
- Basic Operating System Concept,
- Basic Building Blocks of Computer System,
- Fundamentals of Computer Network,
- TCP/IP and related protocols,
- Network Topology.
- Programming Language:
- Basics of Data Structure with Stack, Array, Tree, Queue,
- Procedural and Object-Oriented Programming,
- Fundamental of C++ and Java Programming Languages.
- Relational Data Model, Database Design, SQL & Normalization.
- Capital budgeting,
- Principal of accounting,
- Casting & ratio analysis
- Basic financial concepts.
Logical & Analytical Reasoning
- Mainly, the questions are based on graphical/data interpretation, logical conclusion, and so on.
Syllabus of UKSEE 2019 – Paper 10 (Aptitude Test for MBA)
English/ Verbal Ability
- Antonyms and synonyms,
- Reading comprehension,
- Fill in the blanks,
- Verbal reasoning,
- Sentence correction,
- Analogies, etc.
Maths/ Quant Ability
- Number systems,
- Time and work,
- Percentages & averages,
- Profit and loss,
- Linear and quadratic equations,
- Permutation & combination,
- Algebra, etc.
- Interpretation and analysis of data based on
- Venn diagram
- Charts (bar, column, pie),
- Graphs (area, line), etc.
- Linear and matrix arrangement,
- Seating arrangement,
- Logical sequence,
- Blood relations,
- Binary logic,
- Premise, assumption, conclusion, etc.
UTU Syllabus 2019 – Paper 11 (Aptitude Test for M Pharma)
- Physical Chemistry,
- Physiology, Anatomy, and Health Education,
- Organic Chemistry,
- Pharmaceutical Engineering,
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics,
- Pharmaceutical Analysis,
- Pharmaceutical Management,
- Physical Pharmacy,
- Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics,
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence,
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
- Dispensing & Hospital Pharmacy,
UKSEE 2019 Syllabus Paper 12 (Test for M Tech)
- The UTU Syllabus is same as Paper 10. That is, it includes
- English or Verbal Ability,
- Maths or Quant Ability,
- Logical Reasoning,
- Data Interpretation.
- Also, it includes the following:
- Basic Mechanical Engineering,
- Fundamental of Computer Science,
- Basic Electronics Engineering,
- Engineering Drawing,
- Basic Electrical Engineering.
About UKSEE Entrance Exam
The Uttrakhand Technical University, Dehradun is a conducting board for Uttrakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE). The UKSEE is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in every year. The authority is organising this exam to offer admissions in 1st year B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharma and 2nd year B.Tech, B. Pharma, MCA courses. The students who wish to do mentioned courses in Uttarakhand state can apply for this exam. After registering, prepare for the UKSEE 2019 Exam through UTU Syllabus 2019.
To find the syllabus for another State and National Entrance Exam, bookmark this site. Also, follow this site, examtime.co to know details related to other categories such as application form, previous papers, admit card, syllabus, exam date, answer key, merit list, rank predictor, result, counselling and seat allotment.