The UPTU Counselling 2018 Dates and UPTU Counselling Procedure 2018 is available below. Check UPTU Counselling Schedule 2018 is provided below. Also, verify AKTU UPTU Counselling Fee 2018 Structure and UPSEE Counselling Fee Refund 2018. See UPTU Counselling Registration 2018, Choice filling and UPTU Counselling Result Seat Allotment 2018 details are mentioned below.
UPSEE Counselling 2018 Schedule
The UPTU Counselling 2018 is a UPTU Admission Process 2018. As the name itself reveals that the UPSEE 2018 Counselling is conducted by officials to provide admissions to candidates who wrote UPSEE Exam 2018. Only the candidates who qualify in UPSEE 2018 Exam is allowed to participate in UPTU 2018 Counselling. After UPSEE 2018 Results gets published, Counselling of UPTU 2018 starts. First, the candidate has to register himself by following the UPSEE Counselling 2018 Registration process. Then, after paying UPSEE Online Counselling 2018 Fee payment, UPSEE Web options Entry 2018 begins. Finally, the AKTU UPSEE Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment is done, then download UPSEE 2018 Counselling Letter.
UPSEE Counselling 2018 Date – UPTU Counselling Date 2018
|UPSEE 2nd Round Counselling 2018|
|Board Name||Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|Application Starting Date||23rd January 2018|
|Ending Date of Online Application||30th March 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||20th April 2018|
|UPSEE Exam Date 2018||UG: 29th April 2018
PG: 5th & 6th May 2018
|Announcing Date for Results 2018||25th June 2018|
|UPSEE / UPTU Counselling 2018 Date||June / July 2018|
UPTU Counselling Date Rank Wise 2018 | UPSEE Counselling Date 2018
The officials announce Counseling Date of UPTU 2018 after UPTU UPSEE Results 2018 are published. The UPTU 2018 Counselling Date reveals complete UPSEE Counselling Schedule 2018. Moreover, the Counselling of UPSEE 2018 begins on notified UPTU Counselling Dates 2018. The UPSEE 2018 Counselling Schedule displays the Counselling Date of UPTU 2018 registration & fee payment, UPSEE 2018 Counselling Date for certificate verification and UPSEE Web Counselling 2018 Dates.
Also, check another National Entrance Exams Counselling details by clicking here.
Documents Required for UPSEE Counselling 2018
- UPSEE 2018 Admit Card.
- UPSEE 2018 Registration Slip, for JEE Main candidates only.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and passing certificate.
- Category or Caste Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Domicile certificate of either of his parents, if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P.
- Rural weightage certificate (if applicable).
- GDDA category certificate (if applicable).
- Subcategory certificate (for Freedom fighters/CAP/PH).
Note: Candidates must carry original certificates and two sets of xerox copies.
<< UPTU 2018 Hall Ticket >>
UPTU Counselling Fees 2018 | UPSEE Counselling Fee Refund 2018
All the candidates who are attending for UPSEE Counselling 2018 must pay mentioned amount of fee. The candidate can pay UPSEE Counselling Fees 2018 through online. The UPSEE Counselling Fee 2018 Structure is as follows:
|Category||UPTU Counselling Fee 2018|
|General/ OBC||Rs. 20000/-|
|SC/ ST||Rs. 12000/-|
Note that, This fee is adjusted in the Institute fee at the time of admission in the allotted institute of the candidate.
<< UPTU 2018 Exam Date >>
UPTU Counselling Fee Refund 2018
The following UPSEE Counselling Fees Refund 2018 is applicable under following conditions. Also, the policy for Refund of Counselling Fee by UPSEE 2018 is same for all rounds of UPTU MBA Counselling 2018. Based on the options (Freeze, Float, Withdraw) selected by candidates, the UPSEE 2018 Counselling Fees Refund is deposited.
- After Freezing choices, if the candidates do not report to the allotted institute within the specified date, then seat allotted to them will be cancelled automatically, and the UPSEE Counselling 2018 Registration Fee will not be refunded.
- In Float, the UPSEE Registration Fee 2018 submitted by the candidate is adjusted against Institute fee at the time of admission in the Allotted College.
- After withdrawing from Uttar Pradesh SEE Counselling 2018, the registration fee after deduction of administrative charges with a rate of Rs. 2000/- per round of UPSEE B. Tech, MBA Counselling 2018 in which the candidate has participated is refunded.
Note that, the UPSEE Counselling refunded fee is deposited online in the account number given by the candidate.
<< UPSEE 2018 Answer Key >>
UPSEE 2018 Counselling | UPTU Counselling Procedure 2018
The UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2018 includes the following steps:
UPSEE Counselling Registration 2018
- On the official website, upsee.nic.in, fill up the registration form to create an account.
- Now, enter Application Number, Password, security pin and click on sign in button to log in to your account.
UPSEE Counselling Fee Payment 2018
- After logging in to your account pay the UPSEE Counselling Registration Fee 2018. You can click here to check UKSEE Counselling Fee details.
- Choose your mode of payment, i.e., either by net banking or credit card or debit card and enter your credentials.
- Finally, after paying UPTU Counselling Fees 2018, take a print out of receipt for further use.
- Also, it is suggested that the candidate should make payment of registration fee as early as possible to avoid any kind of inconvenience in the payment transaction.
- The candidate needs to get his certificates verified at the UPTU Counselling Center 2018.
- The candidates must submit all the necessary certificates. The UPTU Counselling Documents Required to be verified are mentioned above (click here to check UKSEE Required Documents List).
- Moreover, the candidates should go to the UPTU Helpline Centre on the scheduled date.
- The candidates who do not get their certificates verified is not eligible for next round of UPSEE Counselling.
Online Choice Filling
- The candidate must log in to his account to be able to provide options.
- The colleges and courses names are displayed on the screen. From them, the candidate has to choose his desired colleges and specify them as his choices.
- Furthermore, the candidate is advised to fill as many options as possible to have a better chance for seat allotment. Hence, the candidate can specify all the provided colleges.
- Also, the candidate should save his options often in order to avoid any kind of data loss.
- After filling all the choices, the candidate has to lock his options.
- If a candidate forgets to lock the choices within the specified time, then his last saved options are locked by default.
- Only, the provided options at this level are considered for UPTU Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment.
<< UPTU Previous Papers >>
Uttarpradesh SEE Counselling 2018 Seat Allotment
- After UPTU Web Counselling 2018 last date appears, web options entry ends, then officials start Seat Allotment process.
- The officials consider the options exercised by candidates, their merit (rank), category and vacancies available for that course in a college, for allocating the seats.
- On the UPSEE Counselling Result 2018 day, the UPSEE Counselling Letter 2018 is published on the official website.
- The UPTU Counselling Letter 2018 displays the allocated college and course name, fee details.
<< UPTU/AKTU 2018 Syllabus >>
Acceptance of Allotted Seats
After seats are allocated, the candidates can either freeze or float or withdraw their seats. The working of these options is given below.
- The candidates are satisfied with the assigned seat and do not want to change their seat in any subsequent rounds of Counselling for UPSEE 2018 has to Freeze their options.
- To freeze options/choices, log in to your account.
- Then, press on ‘Freeze’ button.
- The candidates who want to confirm the allotted seat and at the same time wants to be considered for up-gradation of the seat in the subsequent round of upsee nic in Counselling 2018 has to select ‘Float’ option.
- First, log in to your UPSEE account and click on ‘Float’ option.
- Candidates who are not satisfied with allocated seat and does not want to be considered for allotment in any rounds of UPSEE UPTU Counselling 2018, have to go for ‘Withdraw’ option.
- The candidates who chose ‘Withdraw’ option are treated to have withdrawn from all the remaining rounds of UPTU UPSEE Counselling 2018.
- The seats allocated to such candidates are cancelled and treated as vacant.
- The withdrawn candidates will be able to participate only in UPSEE SPOT Round Counselling 2018.
Note that, the provided information is only for reference.
Bookmark this site to check the latest updates related to Engineering, Medical, MCA and MBA Entrance Exams. Also, you can find notification, application form, previous papers, results, answer keys and counselling details.