UPTU application form 2018 is available in online from 23rd January 2018 to 30th March 2018. Get the direct link for UPSEE 2018 application form. Check UPTU 2018 application form fill up procedure. Refer UPTU eligibility criteria, important dates. See UPSEE application fee details. View detailed information on UPSEE 2018 online application.
UPTU Application Form 2018
Abdul Kalam Technological University has released UPSEE 2018 application form in online mode on January 23. Candidates have to fill the UPTU 2018 application form till March 30th, 2018. Candidates can also fill UPSEE application form 2018 with the late fee from March 16 to 31, 2018. UPSEE/UPTU 2018 will be held on April 29th, 2018. While filling the UPTU 2018 online application form, aspirants have to make sure that they fill all of the required valid details. Candidates have to upload the scanned images of the photograph, signature and thumb impression in the UPSEE 2018 application form. After submission, the candidates will also be able to correct certain information in their UPTU 2018 application form. Aadhaar card number is mandatory for filling the UPSEE 2018 online application form. Registrations without the Aadhaar card number will be rejected by the admission members of AKTU/UPTU.
Latest !!! UPTU/AKTU Application form Correction window Open until 5th April 2018.
In this article, we provided the complete step by step procedure to submit the UPTU application form 2018 through online mode. Candidates can submit the application form with late fee also. Check all important dates regarding UPTU/UPSEE exam like exam date, application last with and without late fee. Follow the given steps to complete the UPTU apply online process simple. To know more details about UPSEE Application Form 2018, read the full article.
<< UPSEE 2018 Syllabus >>
AKTU UPSEE 2018 Application Form Dates
|Starting Date to UPTU 2018 Apply Online||23rd January 2018|
|Last Date to submit UPSEE 2018 application form||
30th March 2018
|UPTU Correction window opens||Upto 5th April 2018 (17:00)|
UPTU/UPSEE 2018 Exam Important Dates
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Abdul Kalam Technical University (UPTU)|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|UPTU 2018 Notification Release Date||23rd January 2018|
|Availability of UPSEE Hall Ticket 2018||from 20th April 2018|
|UPTU/UPSEE 2018 Exam Date||
|The announcement of UPTU Results 2018||25th June 2018|
|UPSEE 2018 Counselling Starts in||June/ July 2018|
UPTU/UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2018
Candidates have to check the eligibility criteria before applying for UPTU exam 2018. If you are eligible, then only you should fill the UPSEE 2018 application form. Eligibility criteria like age limit and educational qualification for UG and PG courses are different. Therefore, candidates can check the detailed UPTU eligibility on the official website of UPSEE exam.
Details Required in UPTU 2018 Apply Online Process
Below mentioned details are necessary to fill UPTU application form 2018.
- Valid Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Image of Signature
- Scanned Image of Photograph
- Aadhar Number
UPTU 2018 Application Form Fill Up Procedure | UPSEE Online Application 2018
Follow the given procedure to submit the UPTU application form 2018 successfully. UPSEE application form 2018 includes the steps registration, fill up the details, upload scanned images and application fee payment.
<< UPSEE 2018 Key >>
Step 1: UPTU Online Application Form 2018 – Registration Process
- At first, the candidates have to register for UPSEE 2018 exam.
- The candidates have to click on“Apply” link to fill UPSEE application form 2018.
- Then instructions page will display on the screen. Read all the instructions and procedure for the submission of the UPTU application form.
- After that, the individuals will have to click on “Proceed” button to fill the UPSEE 2018 online application form.
- Candidates have to fill the following details in the UPTU 2018 application form.
- Personal Details: Candidates have to fill
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Aadhar Card Number
- Category (if applicable)
- Other required details. The details should be valid and properly filled.
- Selection of Courses and Examination City: Here, applicants need to select the examination center where they take the exam and course name which they want from drop down box.
- Educational Details:
- Pass status
- Name of the course
- Year of passing along with percentage of marks
- Other details required
- Communication Information:
- The address
- The district with pin code and
- email address
- mobile number and
- others have to be provided by the candidates here.
- Password Creation: Candidates will have to create a unique password with special characters here.
Step 2: UPTU Apply Online 2018 – Upload Scanned Signature, Photograph and Thumb Impression
- After submission of all the required details, candidates should upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- It is mandatory for candidates to upload the required images as per the specifications.
- The admission committee will reject blurred images.
- The candidates must check the preview of their uploaded images and then tap on “Save” button.
- Changes in uploaded images will not be made after submission.
< UPTU 2018 Result >
Step 3: UPSEE 2018 Online Apply – Application Fee Payment
- Candidates have to pay the UPTU application fee in online mode only through debit/ credit card/ net banking.
- All VISA/ Master Cards will be accepted. In addition to the examination fee, candidates have to pay the extra bank charges.
- Enter your card details through payment gateway page.
- After successful payment of application fee, a transaction number will be generated and keep it safely for future use.
- Once UPSEE 2018 application fee payment done, a link to download the “Confirmation Page” will appear on display. Candidates download the Confirmation Page and take two printouts for future reference.
Check, UPSEE 2018 Counselling Dates
UPSEE Application Form Correction 2018 | UPTU 2018 Online Application Form
- Partial correction facility in UPTU application form 2018 will be provided to the candidates after the submission of the application form of UPSEE 2018 till April 5, 2018 (till 5 pm).
- The candidates can do editing and corrections in the submitted UPSEE online application form through the correction facility of UPTU application form 2018.
- The candidates should log in using their application number and password to access the correction facility.
- The correction facility will be available to all applicants only one time.
- However, the candidates will not be able to make corrections in all of the submitted information. The given details below will not be available for correction:
- Application number
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
About UPSEE/UPTU Exam
Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) organizes the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) 2018 for granting admission to UG, PG and integrated courses. It is combinely known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University (UPTU). UPSEE is also called AKTU/UPTU 2018 Entrance Exam. Through this exam, students are admitted to the first year of B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm/BHMCT/BFA/BFAD/MCA/MBA/MAM and second year of B.Tech /B.Pharm/MCA (Lateral Entrance). Candidates desiring to get admission in said courses in the affiliated colleges of AKTU have to fill the UPTU application form 2018. Bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check regular updates on UPSEE 2018 application form.
|UPTU 2018 Application form|