UPESEAT Result 2018 will be available in the 1st week of June 2018. All the exam appeared candidates can check the UPESEAT 2018 Result through online after the official declaration. Refer steps to view UPESEAT Results 2018 here. Get UPESEAT 2018 Results/ Scores & UPES Merit List 2018 from here. Also, Know UPES B.Tech (UPESEAT) 2018-19 Admission Procedure in the following article.
Latest News!!! The UPESEAT 2018 Admit Card Release Date has revised. The UPESEAT Admit card 2018 will be published on 10th May 2018.
UPESEAT Result 2018 Date – UPES Result 2018
Are you waiting for UPESEAT Results 2018? Then, here are some latest updates regarding UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2018 Results. The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES) conducts UPESEAT 2018 for providing admissions into various Engineering programmes. However, the UPESEAT B.Tech Test 2018 will hold on 5th May 2018 (offline- pen and Paper Based Test) and from 11th to 13th May 2018 in online mode (Computer Based Test). The last date for the receipt of filled application (OMR Form/ Online) is 20th April 2018. UPES reserves the right to conduct UPESEAT II for the absentees of UPESEAT Exam I, before the declaration of UPESEAT 2018 Results. The Merit List would be drawn in common for UPESEAT I and UPESEAT II. Therefore, All the candidates who appear for the entrance exam can check their UPESEAT Result 2018 from this page.
Note: Earlier, the UPES Board has scheduled to conduct UPESEAT Exam in TWO modes i.e PBT & CBT. But now the PBT Exam has cancelled. The UPES conducts CBT only on 12th May 2018. Moreover, the UPESEAT 2018 CBT will be accommodated in a single day.
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2018 – Overview
|UPESEAT Result 2018|
|Exam Activity||Date of Exam Activity|
|Name of the Conducting Body||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies|
|Name of the Exam||University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering Aptitude Test 2018|
|Courses Offered||Engineering programmes (B.Tech)|
|Last Date to Submit Filled Application 2018 (OMR Form/ Online)||25th April 2018|
|UPESEAT 2018 Admit Card release date||10th May 2018 (Revised)|
|UPESEAT Exam Date||12th May 2018 (Computer Based Test)|
|B.Tech (UPESEAT) Test for All Streams Time||09:30 AM – 12:30 PM (3 Hours)|
|Declaration of UPESEAT 2018 Result Date||1st week of June 2018|
|UPESEAT Counselling 2018 starts in||June 2018|
|Name of the Category||Results|
UPESEAT 2018 Results – UPES B.Tech Result 2018
The UPESEAT Exam conducted 12-05-2018 (CBT) by University of Petroleum & Energy Studies. Therefore, The applicants those who successfully attended the entrance exam can check their UPESEAT Results 2018 from the website in the 1st week of June 2018. So, The UPESEAT B Tech Result 2018 will be available in online mode only. To check the UPESEAT Result 2018, the candidates have to keep their login credentials i.e Application Number and Roll Number or registered Mobile Number ready. However, the university will not send the UPES B.Tech Result 2018 to the candidate’s registered address by post. The UPESEAT 2018 result can only be accessed from the website through candidate’s login.
In the UPESEAT Result 2018 B tech, candidates can check their sectional wise as well as overall marks secured in the exam. Moreover, The university will also place the category wise rank in the UPESEAT 2018 Result card of the candidate. The University of Petroleum & Energy Studies will allot the admissions/ seats to the students on the basis of their UPESEAT Results 2018 and Rank secured in the exam. After few days of the UPESEAT Exam Result 2018 declaration, the counselling will commence from June in online and offline modes. Meanwhile, Refer the below instructions to view the Result of UPESEAT 2018 quickly without any difficulties and issues.
How to Check UPESEAT 2018 Result B.Tech?
- Firstly, Go to the UPES official website at www.upes.ac.in
- Then, search for UPESEAT Result 2018 link on the home page.
- Open the link by which you can reach UPESEAT 2018 Results page.
- After that, Enter your UPES Admission login details such as
- UPES Application Number
- UPESEAT Roll Number (or) Registered Mobile No.
- After entering all the asked details correctly, click on the submit button.
- Now, your UPESEAT 2018 Result Card will display on the screen.
- Therefore, Check your UPESEAT Exam Result 2018 and Download the file.
- Finally, take extra printouts of UPES B.Tech Result 2018 for further reference/ use.
Details mentioned in UPESEAT B Tech Result 2018
After Downloading the UPESEAT Result 2018, the candidates can see the following details enriched on the UPESEAT 2018 Results card.
- Name of the candidate
- Gender (Male or Female)
- UPESEAT Application Number
- UPES Engineering Aptitude Test Roll No.
- Applicant’s Registered Mobile Number
- Rank obtained in UPESEAT 2018
- Sectional wise marks scored in the exam
- Overall Marks secured in UPESEAT Exam.
- Status of Entrance Exam (Qualified or Not)
UPESEAT Result 2018 – Important points
There are so many points which have to be noted by the candidate about UPESEAT Result Card 2018.
- UPESEAT 2018 Result card is a very important document required at the time of counselling. So, keep it safe till the UPES 2018-19 Admission Procedure completed.
- The Result of UPESEAT 2018 will contain the sectional as well as overall marks scored in the entrance exam by the candidate.
- The UPES Rank secured by the candidates will also be available on the UPESEAT Exam Result 2018.
- UPESEAT 2018 Results will also include the candidate’s category-wise rank and overall rank.
- Moreover, Candidates are advised to must note down their UPESEAT 2018 Rank.
- The authority will provide the admission based on the candidate’s rank secured in the UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2018 and choices/ preferences opted at the time of UPESEAT Counselling 2018.
- Keep the downloaded copy of UPESEAT B tech Result 2018 safe till the admission process will over.
What follows UPES Result 2018?
Based on the candidate’s UPESEAT Result 2018, the university will draw a merit list. The candidates named in the UPES Merit List 2018 will only be eligible to get admissions through UPESEAT Counselling 2018. The UPESEAT 2018 Counselling will start tentatively in June after few days of the declaration of UPES B.Tech Result 2018. Moreover, the UPES Counselling 2018 will be in different sessions for various admission pathways. Therefore, the candidates can also get admissions through Non-Examination Pathway for B. Tech i.e through Board Merit (12th Standard) and JEE Main 2018 Merit ( based on JEE Main Score). Upto 20% seats shall be filled through Board Merit / JEE Main Merit category. In case of seats following vacant in this category; UPES has the right to fill these through UPES Examination. University also reserves the right to conduct further physical (paper-pencil test) / online test for admission.
About UPESEAT Exam (UPES B.Tech Entrance Test)
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies manages the UPESEAT Entrance exam once in a year for admissions to Engineering Programmes. UPESEAT is one of the University level Entrance exams in India conducted for the candidates seeking admissions into various B.Tech courses offered by the university. Moreover, The UPES Admission for 2018-19 academic session offered on the basis of UPES Merit (through UPESEAT Exam), JEE Main Merit and Board Merit (12th Standard marks). Therefore, Candidates can admit to various professional engineering courses through UPESEAT 2018 Exam. Hence, Check UPESEAT Result 2018 through online. By using the Application No. and Roll No. or registered Mobile No., candidates can check the UPESEAT 2018 Result through online.