UGC NET Apply Online July 2018 link is available here. UGC NET Online Application 2018 Online Submission for JRF and Assistant Professor is started from 6th March to 12th April 2018. Contenders pay the UGC NET online 2018 application fee up to 13th April 2018. Aspirants should apply through online only.
UGC NET Online Application 2018 | UGC NET Apply Online July 2018
UGC NET has released a short notification for conducting the next UGC NET exam on 8th July 2018. Aadhar Card is mandatory to fill up the UGC NET online application form 2018. The candidate should enter the Aadhar Card number, name, date of birth and gender to register for the UGCNET online application 2018. Earlier, CBSE conducts University Grants Commission NET exam twice in a year. Now Central Board of Secondary Education has decided to conduct the UGC NET only once in a year from 2018 onwards.
Latest Update !!! UGC NET Online Application Submission Last Date Extended to 12th April 2018 & Fee Submission till 13th April 2018. Click here to fill UGC NET 2018 Application form.
UGC National Eligibility Test July 2018 will be conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian Candidates for Associate Professor or Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant professor both. Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) awardees will be eligible to pursue research in their post-graduate subject from any Indian institutes or any other National Universities/Colleges. CBSE will conduct UGC NET exam for 84 subjects at different NET examination centers across India. Here, candidates can check UGC NET apply online steps.
|UGC NET Online Application Starting Date||06-03-2018|
|Last Date to apply for UGC NET||12-04-2018 (Extended)|
|Correction in UGC NET Application form 2018||25-04-2018 to 01-05-2018|
|Submission of application fee through online||13-04-2018|
|UGC NET Exam Date 2018||08-07-2018|
CBSE UGC NET 2018 – Important Dates
|UGC NET Exam Dates 2018|
|Name of the Organisation||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Name of the Exam||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET)|
|UGC NET 2018 Notification Release Date||24 February 2018|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline (OMR based)|
|UGCNET Admit Card 2018 Download||3rd week of June 2018|
|UGC NET 2018 Exam Date||8th July 2018|
|Preliminary Answer key release date||4th Week of August|
|Final Answer Key release date||September 2018|
|Announcement of CBSE (UGC) NET 2018 Results||September 2018|
|Category Name||Online Application|
Download all national level entrance exams online applications
Eligibility for UGC NET July 2018 Exam
Graduates who want to apply for UGC NET July 2018, first of all check the eligibility criteria that you have to fulfill for UGC NET 2018 apply online. Candidates can check the complete UGC NET 2018 eligibility criteria which is provided below to UGC NET online apply July 2018. Hence, individuals check the UGCNET Eligibility July 2018 before going to the fill the UGC NET Online form 2018 to know are you eligible or not.
UGC NET 2018 Eligibility has been changed. The maximum age limit for JRF will be raised by 2 years i.e., 30 years
UGC NET 2018 – Educational Qualification
- To apply for the UGC NET 2018 examination, candidates should have to qualify the Master’s Degree or equivalent degree with at least 55% marks from any University / Institute recognized by UGC. SC/ST/OBC/PWD category candidates should have qualified with at least 50% marks in Master’s/equivalent Degree.
- Candidates must have your post graduation degree in the listed subjects which are given by the CBSE UGC Authority. Otherwise, they can apply to the other related subject.
- Aspirants who are appeared for the final year exams of Master’s degree, whose result is not declared yet, and whose exam result is still awaited can also apply to the UGC NET July 2018 and fill the UGC NET online Application 2018.
- The Ph.D degree holders whose Master’s level examination had been completed by 19th September 1991 will be eligible for appearing UGC NET 2018 exam with the relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%).
UGC NET July 2018 – Age Limit
Junior Research Fellowship: The upper age limit is 30 years for JRF. That is the candidates who are applying to the UGC NET July 2018, age should not be more than 30 years as on 1st January 2018. For SC/ST/OBC/PWD aspirants 5 years age relaxation is applicable.
Associate Professor: There is no upper age limit for the UGC NET Assistant professor exam. Contenders can register to the UGC NET Online form 2018 at any age for Associate Professor exam.
Exempted Aspirants for UGC NET July 2018 Assistant Professor Post
- Ph.D Degree Holders: Candidates who own the Ph.D degree in accordance with the UGC shall be exempted from appearing the NET/SELT/SET exam and for recruitment of Assistant Professor in Indian Universities/Colleges.
- UGC/CSIR JRF Qualified Candidates: The qualified candidates of UGC/CSIR JRF exam are exempted from appearing the UGC NET July 2018.
- States Eligibility Test (SET) Candidates: The qualified candidates of SET held prior to 1st June 2002 are exempted from appearing in UGC NET 2018 Exam. These candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Professor anywhere in India. The aspirants who have cleared the SET (1st June 2002 onwards) are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/institutions situated in the state of passing the SET.
How to fill UGC NET Online Form July 2018 | UGC NET Online Registration
CBSE UGC NET Online 2018 Application Form registration process will be started from 6th March 2018 and ended on 5th April 2018. We suggested that the Candidates first check the eligibility criteria (Educational Qualification & Age Relaxation) before filling the UGCNET online application 2018 July because if you not eligible then you will not able to apply for the UGC NET July 2018 Examination. Download Steps to fill the UGC NET Online Application 2018 is as follows
- Fill the UGC NET Online form July 2018.
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Pay the UGC NET July 2018 Examination Fee.
- Print Confirmation Page of UGC NET Online Application 2018.
Contenders should fill the UGC NET 2018 online application form on or before the last date. Last Date for UGC NET Application form 2018 July is 5th April 2018. Here, we have mentioned some important points to keep in mind while filling the UGC NET Online Application Form 2018. Therefore, follow these things to UGC NET Online apply 2018.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Apply Online
- Visit the Official Site of CBSE UGC i.e., www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Click on the “Apply Online for UGC NET July 2018” link.
- Already existed users switch on the login button and new users follow the registration process.
- After Clicking on the “Apply for NET July 2018” button, contenders switched to the instruction page and read the instructions carefully. After completion of reading tap on the checkbox to agree all the terms and conditions.
- Click on the proceed to apply button then UGC NET 2018 online form will display on the screen.
- Fill the UGC NET July 2018 application form carefully.
Step I: Fill the UGC NET Online Application Form July 2018
- In this section, you have to fill the all personal and educational details.
- Your details must be appropriately otherwise form will be rejected your entry.
- The chosen password must be 8 to 13 characters long. It should contain At least
- One lower case letter.
- One uppercase letter.
- One numeric value.
- One character symbol.
- After completion of filling the application form UGC NET – July 2018, review the details to check the information is right or wrong?
- If you would like to change any information entered, you may do so by pressing “back” button or press on “final submit” button.
- If the details are filled accurately then you may proceed to upload scanned photograph and signature.
- A message containing Application Number will appear on display. Please Note down the application number.
Step II: Upload Photograph and Signature
- The scanned images of photograph and Signature should be in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Size of the photo image must be greater than 4 kb and less than 40 kb.
- Size of the signature image must be greater than 1 kb and less than 30 kb
- The dimension of photograph image should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (Height) only.
- The dimension of the signature image should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (Height) only.
- Now aspirants once preview your uploaded photograph and signature and proceed to next step.
Step III: UGCNET Online 2018 Application Fee Payment Procedure
- You can pay the UGC NET Online application fee through either online or offline.
- The contenders who are paying the fee via offline, download and Print the Bank Challan on A-4 size white paper sheet to submit fees at any branch of the Canara/ICICI/HDFC/Syndicate bank.
- If you pay the fee in the online mode, then you should do it through debit card or credit card.
- Enter your card details like holder name, card number & CVV number.
- After completion of payment process take the print of the payment slip.
UGC NET Online Application July 2018 Fee
The application fee of CBSE UGC NET Exam July 2018 varies category wise. Application fee once paid, is not refundable or transferable under any circumstances. Fee details for UGC NET Online 2018 Application are as follows:
- General: 1000/-
- OBC/NCL: 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD: 250/-
Step IV: Printout the UGC NET July 2018 Online form Confirmation Page
After that, the final submission of your UGC NET Online application form 2018 take the printout of UGC NET Online form 2018 July, Attendance Slip, and UGC NET Admit Card 2018.
UGCNET Online Application July 2018
- Candidates should fill the CBSE UGC NET 2018 application form through online only on the official website of CBSE NET i.e., www.cbsenet.nic.in
- Aadhaar card is necessary to register for UGC NET July 2018 exam.
- The application form will be available from 6th March 2018.
No online application is accepted after the closing date.
- The application process will consist of four steps. They fill the application form, upload scanned photograph and signature, pay the examination fee and print confirmation page.
- No need to send the printout of confirmation page to CBSE.
CBSE UGC will provide the correction facility in UGC NET online application form 2018 July. The correction window will open for 1 week.
New UGC NET Exam Pattern July 2018
- UGCNET July 2018 is an offline exam.
- Exam Paper consists of 2 papers i.e., paper 1 & paper II.
- All questions in the UGC NET 2018 paper are of objective type.
- The 150 questions asked in the UGC NET July 2018 exam.
- Paper 1 consists of 50 questions and paper II consists 100 questions.
- Each question carries 2 marks.
- UGC NET Examination is conducted in both English and Hindi medium.
- Aspirants will have to choose the medium of UGC NET paper at the time of filling UGC NET Online Application 2018.
Revised UGC NET 2018 Exam consists of 2 papers instead of 3 papers.
|Paper||Nature of the Exam||Name of the Subjects||Number of Questions||Total Marks||Total Time Duration|
|I||Objective||Reasoning Ability||50||100||1 Hour (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM) IST|
|II||Computer Science||100||200||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 AM) IST|
Therefore, aspirants bookmark our www.examtime.co site, to check the instant updates on UGC NET July 2018 Exam.
Also, check UGC NET Result 2018
<<< UGC NET 2018 Online Application >>>