Latest UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 for July Section is here. Get UGC NET Syllabus 2018 & Latest Exam Pattern. Refer CBSE (UGC) University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test Syllabus 2018, Marking Scheme. Know topic wise CBSE UGCNET Management Exam Syllabus 2018. Also, refer 08th July UGC NET 2018 Exam Syllabus, Important dates & Written Test Pattern.
New Update!!! UGC NET July 2018 Information Brochure available online now. UGC NET 2018 Online Application commence from 6th March 2018.
UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 | 08th July UGC NET Syllabus 2018
UGC Net Management Syllabus 2018 indicate the nature of the questions being asked by the CBSE. For instance, UGC Net 2018 Syllabus demonstrate a reasonable move from the facts to the concepts. UGCNET Management Syllabus 2018 gives an idea of the changing trends if any. Once you come across the UGC Net Paper 1 Syllabus, you will get to know about the style and the mixture of easy and complicated questions. The aspirants can also master the art of balancing to maximize scores which ultimately matter to score excellent marks. Also, there is a possibility that many of the questions may be repeated with a slight variation. Hence it is also important for the students to practice UGC NET Previous Papers along with UGC NET Management 2018 (July) Exam Syllabus.
<<< UGC NET 2018 Online Application >>>
CBSE NET 2018 Syllabus – UGC NET Syllabus for Management
Many of the students prepare a long time for the exam, but when finally attend the exam they don’t score the expected marks. It is because of not having the clear idea about CBSE UGC Net Management Exam Syllabus 2018. Hence we are providing the detailed CSIR UGC NET/JRF Syllabus 2018 Pdf in the below sections. If the aspirants want to prove themselves, then ugc net entrance exam is the best opportunity for them. But clearing such kind of Entrance Exams is not at all an easy task. The aspirants should strive very hard in order to succeed in Exam. Hence, the aspirants should make use of the given Latest Syllabus of UGC Net 2018 and start their preparation.
The aspirants have to first organize the things properly before starting their preparation such as collecting the UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus Pdf. Once, they collect the July UGCNET Syllabus 2018 Pdf, they must prepare the timetable and learn all the subjects. As people say if the roots of preparation are strong, then the fruits of success will be sweet. Hence, the candidates must make their preparation perfect and efficient. Read the article completely to know about the UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern.
Central Board of Secondary Education (UGC) NET Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Exam Type||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration & Time|
|I||Objective||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude||50||100||1 Hour (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM) IST|
|II||Management||100||200||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 AM) IST|
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2018 is important for the aspirants to clear the Written Test easily. Examinations are changing and evolving with time. The examination is a test to show the knowledge and ability of a candidate. An examination may be a written test, an on-screen test or a practical test. The ability to apply the knowledge learned within the confines of a classroom can expose in the Exams. UGC NET Exams are mainly to test the intelligence of the students and also they work as a sieve for filtering out the intelligent minds by allotting marks. These grades or marks can be achieved by putting in practice, hard work and a well-directional methodology.
Even to work hard, the perfect process should take in. First of all, know UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern. UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 and UGCNET 2018 Exam Pattern helps the students to guide them in their preparation and also to know the difficulty level of the Exam. There are some of the concepts that need to memorize and there are those that need understanding. The adequate combination of both knowledge and a few tricks to score excellent marks can help you achieve good results in examinations. Check the UGC NET Management Exam Pattern 2018 enclosed below. Some of the important points of UGCNET Management Exam are as follows.
UGC NET Paper Pattern 2018
- Each question carries two marks.
- Duration of Paper I is ONE Hour.
- Duration of Paper II is TWO Hours.
- Negative marking applies to wrong answers.
- Total no of questions for Paper I is 50.
- Total No of Question for Paper II is 100.
UGC (University Grants Commission) NET Syllabus 2018
Check the latest CBSE UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 below. Get the topic wise CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2018 and start your preparation to score good marks in the exam. Aspirants can note down all the topics and concepts of UGC NET Management Exam Syllabus 2018 for Management and prepare a handy to make the preparation effective and efficient.
Syllabus of UGC Net 2018 – Management
UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1
- Reasoning Ability.
- General Awareness.
- Divergent Thinking.
UGC NET Management Syllabus Paper II
UGC NET Management Exam Syllabus 2018 | UGCNET Education Syllabus Pdf
Here, we have given detailed UGC NET 2018 Syllabus 2018 for Management Course. The candidates can get all the topics and concepts of UGC NET First Paper Syllabus from below section. Note down all the topics and prepare the list of topics of CBSE UGC Net Syllabus 2018 and start your preparation.
UGC NET (July) 2018 Syllabus for Management Paper II & Paper III (A) [Core Group]
Syllabus of UGC NET 2018 for Paper II & Paper III is given here. Candidates can check the UGCNET (Core Group) Management Syllabus unit wise here. Hence the individuals can prepare a schedule efficiently and learn according to it.
UGC NET Syllabus 2018 – Unit I
- Cost-Output Relations.
- Managerial Economics – Demand Analysis.
- Production Function.
- Pricing Theories.
- Market Structures.
- Infrastructure – Management and Policy.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Business Environment.
- National Income Concepts.
UGC NET Exam Syllabus – Unit II
- The concept and significance of organizational behavior.
- Classical, Neo-Classical and modern theories of organizational structures.
- Skills and Roles in an Organisation.
- Organizational Design.
- Understanding and Managing individual behavior personality.
- Understanding and Managing group Behaviour.
- Inter-Personal and Group Dynamics.
- Managing Change.
- Managing Conflicts.
- Organisational Development.
[ List of Best UGC NET Computer Science Books]
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus – Unit III
- Concepts and perspectives in HRM.
- Human Resource Planning.
- Job Analysis.
- HR – Objectives, Process and Techniques.
- Selecting Human Resources.
- Exit Policy and Implications.
- Induction, Training and Development.
- Potential Assessment.
- Performance Appraisal and Evaluation.
- Wage determination.
- Job Evaluation.
- Dispute Resolution and Grievance Management.
- Industrial Relations and Trade Unions.
- Labour Welfare and Society security measures.
Syllabus for UGC NET – Unit IV
- Valuation concepts and valuation of securities.
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital.
- Financial Management – Nature and Scope.
- Capital Budgeting Decisions – Risk analysis.
- Long Term and short-term financing instruments.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Dividend Policy – Determinants.
UGC NET Education Syllabus – Unit V
- Marketing Environment and Environment Scanning.
- Understanding Consumer and Industrial Markets.
- Marketing Information System and Marketing Research.
- Segmentation – Targetting and Positioning.
- Demand Measurement and Forecasting.
- Product Mix.
- New Product Development.
- Product Decisions.
- Product Life Cycle.
- Branding and Packaging.
- Pricing Methods and Strategies.
- Promotion Mix.
- Personal Selling.
- Vertical Marketing Systems.
- Channel Management.
- Evaluation and control of Marketing Effort.
- Marketing of Services.
- Customer Relation Management.
- Uses of the Internet as a Marketing Medium.
- Market Development.
- Advertising and retailing on the net.
UGC NET Syllabus Jul 2018 – Unit VI
- Role and Scope of Production Management.
- Layout Planning and Analysis.
- Facility Location.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Determinants of Product Mix.
- Production Process analysis.
- Work Measurement.
- Production Scheduling.
- Time and Motion Study.
- Transportation Model.
- Queuing Theory: Decision Theory.
- Linear Programming.
- Sensitivity Analysis.
- Inventory Control.
- Markov Analysis.
- Decision Theory.
NET UGC Syllabus 2018 – Unit VII
- Probability Distribution – Bionomial, Poission.
- Correlation and Regression Analysis.
- Probability Theory.
- Tests of Hypothesis.
- Sampling the Distribution.
- Normal and Exponential.
- Probability Theory.
- Chi-Square Tests.
- Technology Issues and Data Processing in Organizations.
- Use of Computers in Managerial Applications.
- Information systems.
- MIS and Decision Making.
- Trends in Information Technology.
- System Analysis and Design.
- Internet and Internet-based applications.
UGC NET Management Syllabus – Unit VIII
- Components of strategy formulation.
- The concept of corporate strategy.
- Porters generic strategies.
- Competitor Analysis.
- Strategic Dimensions and group Mapping.
- Maturity and Decline.
- Transnationalization of World Economy.
- BCG Model.
- Ansoff’s Growth Vector.
- Industrial evolution.
- Managing Cultural Diversity.
- Globalisation of Financial System and services.
- Global Entry Strategies.
- Industrial Analysis.
- Strategies Industry Evolution.
- Managing International Business.
- Competitive Advantage of Nations.
- RTP and WTO.
CBSE UGC NET Subjects Syllabus – Unit IX
- Concepts – Types.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- Competencies and its Development.
- Small Business – Government Policy for the promotion of small and tiny enterprises.
- The process of business opportunity Identification.
- Detailed Business Plan Preparation.
- Managing Small Enterprises.
- Planning for Growth.
- Sickness in Small Enterprises.
- Rehabilitation of Sick Enterprises.
UGC NET Jul 2018 Syllabus – Unit X
- Ethical Issues and Analysis in Management.
- Ethics and Management Systems.
- Personal Framework for ethical choices.
- Ethical pressure on the individual in organizations.
- Gender Issues.
- Value-Based Organisations.
- Ecological consciousness.
- Environmental ethics.
- Corporate Governance and ethics.
- Social responsibilities of Business.
UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 Paper III (B) [Elective/Optional]
Check the UGC NET Syllabus 2018 for Paper III (B). The individuals can get the concept wise UGC NET 2018 Syllabus and start their preparation in order to score better marks in the exam.
UGC NET July 2018 Syllabus – Elective I
- HRM – Significance, Objectives, Functions, Diagnostic Model, External and Internal Environment.
- Forces and Influences – Organizing HRM Function.
- Recruitment and Selection – Sources of Recruits.
- Recruiting Methods.
- Selection Procedure.
- Selection Tests.
- Placement and Follow up.
- Performance Appraisal Systems – Importance and Objectives.
- Techniques of Appraisal Systems.
- New Trends in appraisal system.
- Development of Personnel – Objectives.
- Determining Needs.
- Methods of Training and Development Programmes.
- Career Planning and Development.
- The concept of Career.
- Career Planning and Development Methods.
- Compensation and Benefits. Job Evaluation Techniques.
- Wage and salary administration.
- Compensation and Benefits.
- Job Evaluation Techniques.
- Wage and Salary Administration.
- Fringe Benefits.
- Human Resources Records and audit.
- Employee Discipline – Importance.
- Causes and Forms.
- Disciplinary action.
- Domestic enquiry.
- Grievance Management.
- Industrial Relations.
- Trade unions.
- Collective Bargaining.
- Industrial Democracy and Employee Participation.
Syllabus for UGC NET 2018 – Elective II
- Role and Relevance of Segmentation and positioning.
- Pricing Objectives.
- Pricing Concepts.
- Pricing Methods.
- Test Marketing concepts.
- Promotion Mix.
- Sales Promotion.
- Public Relations.
- Different tools used in Sales Promotion.
- Distribution Channel Hierarchy.
- Wholesaling and Retailing.
- Marketing Research.
- Marketing to Organisations.
- Consumer Behaviour Theories.
- Sales Function.
- Use of the Internet as a medium of Marketing.
- Structuring and Managing Marketing organizations.
- Export Marketing – Indian and global context.
UGC NET Management Syllabus Education – Elective III
- Valuation Concepts.
- Nature and Scope of Financial Management.
- Pricing theories.
- Valuation of Securities.
- Capital Asset Pricing Model and Arbitrage Pricing Theory.
- Understanding Financial Statements and Analysis Thereof.
- Capital Budgeting Decisions.
- Capital Structure.
- Dividend Policies.
- Working Capital.
- Elements of Derivatives.
- Corporate Risk Management.
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- International Financial Management.
UGC NET JRF Syllabus – Elective IV
- India’s Foreign Trade and policy.
- Export Promotion Policies.
- Policy and Performance of Export zones Export-oriented Units.
- Export Incentives.
- Trade Agreements with other countries.
- International Marketing Logistics.
- International Logistical Structures.l
- Export Documentation Framework.
- Organization of Shipping Services.
- Marine Cargo Insurance.
- Chartering Practices.
- International Financial Environment.
- Foreign Exchange Markets.
- Determination of Exchange Rates.
- International Investment.
- Exchange risk Measurement.
- International Credit Rating Agencies.
- Implications of their ratings.
- International capital markets.
- WTO and Multilateral Trade agreements pertaining to trade in goods.
- Trade in Services and Trips.
- Multilateral Environmental Agreements.
- International Trade Blocks – NAFTA, ASEAN, SAARC, EU, WTO and Dispute Settlement Mechanism.
- Technology Monitoring.
- Emerging Opportunities for Global Business.
Brief Details of UGCNET JRF Exam Syllabus 2018 pdf
|Name of the Authority||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test|
|Release Date of UGC NET 2018 Notification||01st February 2018|
|Online Registration Process Starting Date||06th March 2018|
|Last Date of submitting Online Application||5th April 2018|
|Last Date of Application Fee||6th April 2018|
|Date of UGCNET Admit Card Download||June 2018|
|Exam Date of UGC NET 2018||8th July 2018|
|Declaration of UGC NET 2018 Results||July/ August 2018|
|UGCNET Counselling Dates 2018||August 2018|
Download CBSE UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 Pdf
If you are applying to UGC NET Exam July 2018, competitive peer-reviewed fellowships can be powerful signals that the students worth investing effort in. Some departments will use recognized competitive grants and fellowships as a signal of your scores quality. Hence, the candidates must concentrate more on how to score the best marks possible. To score good marks in the Exam, UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus is useful for the candidates. Hence check all the given topics of the UGC NET 2018 Syllabus and start your preparation. Make the detailed Study Plan with the help of UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018 and prepare efficiently. Also, Get Latest Updates about Entrance Exams in India here.
Hope the information provided is useful for the aspirants in their preparation. Moreover, Stay tuned to this page for more details of UGC NET Management Syllabus 2018, Admit card, Previous Papers, Counselling Details, Web Options, Rank Card.
Check official site @ www.cbsenet.nic.in