UGC NET e Certificate July 2018 download link is available soon. The qualified candidates in the UGC NET July 2018 exam are eligible for UGC NET Certificate download. Check the total procedure to download UGCNET Certificate July 2018. You can get your qualifying certificate of UGC NET within 6-7 days of the date of result declaration.
UGC NET e Certificate July 2018
On qualifying the UGC NET Exam 2018, the University Grants Commission issues the valid degree/certificate to appreciate the achievers i.e who qualified in the UGC NET 2018 exam, they will give UGC NET July 2018 e Certificate. UGC NET Certificate 2018 is the authentic digital copy approved by the UGC that ensures that the aspirant has qualified the NET Exam and is eligible for the award of JRF & Assistant Professor.
Latest News !!! UGC NET July 2018 Information Bulletin Released Now. UGC NET 2018 Application Starts from 6th March 2018.
In the time of UGC NET Online Application Form Filling Procedure, all the necessary information about the candidate will be captured, including personal & academic details, photograph, signature & attach the essential certificates. Contenders should note down the details because this information will be used later for getting the award of UGCNET e-certificate 2018 once the results are announced. Steps to download e Certificate for UGC NET July 2018 is as follows
CBSE UGCNET eCertificate 2018 Download Procedure
Are worry about how to get UGC NET Certificate? Don’t worried. Here, we have given the complete step by process to UGCNET e Certificate download. Therefore, aspirants read these steps carefully to get the UGC NET e Certificate 2018 simply.
How to Get UGC NET e-Certificate 2018 Online?
- Visit the official portal www.ugcnetonline.in
- Once you open the portal you can find the “click here to download e-certificate” link. Click on that available link.
- As soon as you click on the button, you will find the page where you have to fill all the details asked.
- Once you enter all the details like Roll Number, Date of Birth, Year of Exam and Session of Exam. Click on the Submit Button.
- After clicking on the Submit button, UGC NET e certificate 2018 will appear on the screen.
- Download the UGCNET e certificate 2018 July and take its print out for further use.
The candidates who own the UGCNET e Certificate can apply to perform the Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professorship in any of the reputed universities and colleges across India. Also, have a benefit of getting the fellowship through UGC NET July 2018 e Certificate. Nobody can take your own UGCNET Certificate without digital signature and seal of the Guzzatted Officer. It is completely safe and secure.
Check UGC NET 2018 Exam Date
UGC NET Certificate 2018 | e Certificate UGC NET July 2018
Generally, the UGC authority shares a web link for a candidate to download your UGC NET e-certificate directly. After few months, you can log on to the official website using the email id which was provided while applying for the NET Exam 2018. If you don’t know the password, you may make use of the ‘forgot password’ option. If your UGC NET July 2018 e certificate has been uploaded, you will be able to download it after logging in.
UGC will send you the UGC NET July 2018 certificate in pdf format on your mail id which you have provided in your application form. And if you qualify JRF also they will send your award letter within 2 months of the announcement of the results at your correspondence address.
UGC NET e Certificate Validity Period | UGC NET Jul 2018 e certificate
- The UGC NET Certificate for the award of Junior Research Fellowship remains valid till 2 years from issuing the UGCNET Certificate.
- The Certificate for Lectureship has no such validation limit.
Also, check UGC NET 2018 Eligibility criteria
UGC NET e Certificate Verification Process
The UGC NET 2018 Certificate Verification process is very simple. Aspirant visits the UGC Official site and registers there with their details. Then UGC sends the UGC NET e-certificate verification code to the registered email to the candidate.
Solution for Failed to Download UGC NET July 2018 e Certificate
The candidates who had failed to receive the UGCNET Certificate must send a request letter to the following address. The Head, NET Bureau, UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg., New Delhi 110 021.
In the cover letter, aspirants should enter their
- Roll Number
- Date of UGC NET 2018 Exam i.e., on which date you have appeared UGC NET Exam 2018
- UGC Reference number (in case known to them)
The cover letter should be sent along with the following documents:
- High School/Higher Secondary/Matriculation Certificate (SSC) illustrate the date of birth.
- Master’s degree/Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated Mark-Sheet of Master’s Degree Course. (Wherever grades are assigned, conversion table in terms of consolidated percentage may be produced from the issuing authority).
- Caste certificate (for only SC/ST/OBC candidates).
- Certificate of Physical disability (only in case of Physically Handicapped and Visually Handicapped candidates).
Some important Points when you attach the Documents
- All the certificates should authenticate by the Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and address.
- The certificates, which are in languages other than Hindi and English, may be translated in Hindi or English and justified by the issuing authority of the original certificates.
In Case of Loss/Damage to UGC NET Certificate July 2018
In case candidates may lose the original UGCNET Certificate, or in case of damage to the UGCNET e certificate 2018, the aspirants may get the duplicate copy of UGC NET Certificate from the University Grants Commission (UGC). You need to follow the provided steps to re-gain your UGC NET e-certificate.
The candidate must submit the confirmation on a Judicial stamp paper duly authenticated by the Competent Authority for the loss of original UGC NET certificate issued by the UGC should mention the
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Names
- Date of UGC-NET Exam
- Roll Number
- Subject etc.
The aspirant needs to attach a demand draft of INR 100/- drawn in favour of the following address along with the affidavit.
Secretary, University Grants Commission,
New Delhi payable at State Bank of India,
Service Branch, (Code No. 7687),
An attested Copy of FIR registered at a Police Station. The Attestation stamp of the Class-I Gazetted Officer must bear his/her name, designation, and official address should also be there along with the affidavit & demand draft.
Send all the required documents to the following address: The Head, NET Bureau, UGC, South Campus, University of Delhi, Benito Juarez Marg., New Delhi 110 021.