Revised UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus updated here. Download the UGC NET Syllabus 2018 Pdf for paper 1 & 2 here. Prepare a perfect study Plan for the NET 2018 Exam with the help of the specified CBSE UGC NET 2018 Syllabus for Computer Science. Also, Check the Revised UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 Pattern, Detailed NET Syllabus for Computer Science here.
Latest News!!!! (As on 24/02/2018): CBSE UGC NET July 2018 Information Bulletin available online now.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 Pdf Download
Are you in search of CBSE UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 Pdf? If yes is your answer then you are at the correct platform to find the complete UGC NET Syllabus July 2018 here. Here in this article, we have inserted UGC NET Computer Science and Applications Syllabus pdf which will help you to refer its contents quickly. Therefore, we suggest all the aspirants download UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018. So that you can prepare for the Exam in a better way. Every year, Central Board of Secondary Education organizes UGC NET 2018 Exam. This Year, the Board has made many changes in the Exam Pattern. Now the UGC NET Exam conducts only for TWO papers and the Total Marks for NET 2018 Exam is 300 marks. Hence, we have given the precise UGC NET Syllabus for Computer Science 2018 as per the Revised UGC NET Paper Pattern.
Make use of the CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2018 and enhance your preparation strategy. Preparation is the first key to Success. Hence, the candidates should be very careful while preparing for the Exam. Always the Best Preparation gives the Best Results. Utilize the detailed Syllabus for UGC NET 2018 & Exam pattern and prepare well for the NET 2018 Exam. Also, Download UGC NET Exam Syllabus Pdf and Read every topic of the CBSE UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus. Along with the Syllabus UGC NET 2018, UGC NET Previous Papers are also crucial for the graduates to make their preparation strong. Moreover, Read the entire article thoroughly to know about CBSE UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2018, Paper Pattern and Previous Papers.
UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus Pdf – CBSE NET 2018 Exam Dates
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|Exam Conducting Authority Name||Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi|
|Exam Name||University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test|
|Publishing of UGC NET 2018 Notification||February 24, 2018|
|UGC NET 2018 Online Registration Starting Date||March 5, 2018|
|Submission of the UGC NET Application Closing Date||April 5, 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||April 6, 2018|
|UGCNET Admit Card 2018 Release Date||3rd week of June 2018|
|UGC NET 2018 Exam Date||July 8, 2018|
|Release Date of UGC NET Preliminary Answer Key||4th week of August 2018|
|NET 2018 Results Declaration||August/ September 2018|
|UGCNET Counselling Dates||August 2018|
UGC NET Question Paper Pattern – CBSE NET July 2018 Pattern
|Paper||Exam Type||Subjects Name||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration & Time|
|I||Objective||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude||50||100||1 Hour (9:30 AM to 10:30 AM) IST|
|II||Computer Science||100||200||2 Hours (11:00 AM to 1:00 AM) IST|
<<< UGC NET 2018 Exam Date >>>
National Eligibility Test Pattern 2018
- Papers: UGC NET Pattern July 2018 consists of two papers, i.e., General paper & Subject (Commerce).
- Mode of the Exam Paper: Objective
- Number of Questions
- Paper I: 50 Questions
- Paper II: 100 Questions.
- Scheme of Marking: 2 Marks for Each Correct Answer.
- Duration of the Exam
- Paper I: 1 Hour
- Paper II: 2 Hours
- UGCNET Exam has Negative Marking.
<<< Know UGC NET 2018 Subjects List >>>
CBSE UGCNET Syllabus 2018 @ cbsenet.nic.in
University Grants Commission National Eligibility is Conducted for Two Papers. Each Paper has its own Syllabus. See the Precise UGC NET July 2018 Syllabus for Paper I & II in the following sections.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Paper 1 Syllabus – Topics
- Teaching Aptitude
- Research Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension
- Divergent Thinking
- Logical Reasoning
- Data Interpretation
- Information and Communicating Technology
- People and Environment
- Higher Education System
CBSE NET UGC Syllabus for Paper 2
- Computer Science and Applications
Also, Check UGC NET 2018 Management Syllabus.
UGC National Eligibility Test 2018 Paper I Syllabus
The main objective of Paper I is to analyze the Research and Teaching capabilities of the aspirants. Hence, the test is aimed at assessing the teaching and research/ general aptitude as well as their awareness. The candidates must have cognitive abilities. These Cognitive abilities include comprehension, evaluation, understanding and analyze the structure of arguments & inductive and deductive reasoning. The candidates are also expected to have a general awareness and knowledge of sources of information. Paper I consists of 50 objective type questions which are compulsory and each carrying 2 marks. Each section of the UGC NET First Paper Syllabus 2018 will have equal weightage.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Paper 1 Syllabus – Teaching Aptitude
- characteristics and basic requirements
- Learner’s characteristics
- Methods of teaching
- Factors affecting teaching
- Teaching Aids
- Evaluation systems
<<<< UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria >>>>
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2018 for Research Aptitude
- Research Meaning
- Characteristics and types
- Methods of research
- Steps of research
- Research Ethics
- Thesis writing & Its characteristics and format.
UGCNET 2018 Syllabus – Reading Comprehension
For this section of the UGC NET 2018 Exam, the candidates have to answer all the questions given from a Passage. The Questions asked will be on the following topics.
- Sentence Completion
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Verb Tenses
- Divided Syllables
- Same Sound
- Count and Non-Count
- Writing Practice
- Parts of Speech
- Pronouncing “ed” Endings
- Forming Questions
- Subjects and Predicates
- Paragraph Corrections
- Active/Passive Voice
- Word Searches
- Grammatical Person
- Crossword Puzzles
- Irregular Verbs
- Asking Questions
- Run on Sentences
- Letter Building
- Common Expressions
- Computer Fundamentals
- Word Construction
- Modal auxiliary Verbs
<<< UGC NET 2018 Preparation >>>>
UGC NET 2018 Syllabus for Communication
- Effective Classroom Communication
NET Exam Syllabus for Paper 1 – Divergent Thinking
- Brain Storming
- Free Flowing
- Importance of Things
- Description of Things
- Importance of Changes
- Known and Unknown Thinking
UGC NET JRF Syllabus 2018 – Reasoning
- Number series
- letter series
- Relationships & classification
- Blood Relations
- Alphabet Series
- Mirror Images
- Non-Verbal Series
- Clocks & Calendars
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Cubes and Dice
- Statement Conclusion
- Number Ranking
<<< UGC NET 2018 e Certificate >>>
CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus 2018 for Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning
- Verbal analogies
- Word analogy
- Applied analogy
- Verbal classification
- Reasoning Logical Diagrams
- Simple diagrammatic relationship
- multi diagrammatic relationship
- Venn diagram
- Analytical Reasoning
UGC NET 2018 Exam Syllabus – Data Interpretation
- Acquisition and interpretation of data
- Quantitative & Qualitative Data
- Graphical Representation
- Mapping of Data
UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1 – Information and Communicating Technology (ICT)
- ICT Meaning
- Advantages & Disadvantages
- Basics of Internet and E-Mailing
- General Abbreviations and Terminology
UGC NET Paper I Syllabus 2018 – People and Environment
- People and Environment Interaction
- Sources of pollution
- Pollutants & their impact on human life
- Exploitation of Natural & Energy resources
- Natural Hazards & Mitigation
<<< UGC NET First Paper Syllabus >>>
UGCNET Syllabus 2018 – Higher Education System
- Governance Policy And Administration
- Structure of the Institutions for Higher Learning and Research in India
- Formal and Distance Education
- Professional or Technical and General Education
- Value Education
- Governance, Policy and Administration Concept
- Institutions & Their Interactions
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 Paper – II
University Grants Commission NET Paper 2 has 100 objective type questions. The exam takers must attempt each question and every correct answer gets 2 marks. UGC NET Exam Paper-II is on the concerned subject of the Aspirant. Here in this article, we have given the UGC NET Syllabus Computer Science 2018 Paper II. Refer the University Grants Commission NET 2018 Computer Science Syllabus in the below section.
UGC NET CS Syllabus – Discrete Structures
- Inclusion-Exclusion Principle
- Pigeonhole Principle
- Equivalence & Partial Orderings
- Elementary Counting Techniques
- Measure(s) for Information
- Mutual information
- Models of Computation
- Pushdown Automata
- Finite Automata
- Non-determinism and NFA
- DPDA and PDAs & Languages accepted by these structures
- Non- Computability
- Examples of Non- Computable problems
- Regular & Bipartite Graphs
- Connected Graphs
- Cycles and Circuits
- Tree and Rooted tree
- Spanning Trees
- Eccentricity of a vertex
- Radius and Diameter of a Graph
- Central Graphs
- Centre(s) of a tree
- Planar Graphs
- Hamiltonian and Eulerian Graphs
Also, Download UGC NET July 2018 Paper 1 Study Material Pdf.
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2018 – Computer Arithmetic
- Propositional Logic
- Predicate Logic
- Satisfiability & Tautology
- Well-Formed Formulae (WFF)
- Logic Families
- ECL, TTL and CMOS Gates
- Boolean Algebra
- Minimization of Boolean Functions
- Race Condition and Comparition
- Flip Flops – Types
- Design of Sequential and Combinational Circuits
- Representation of Integers
- Binary, Hex, Octal and Decimal
- 1’s complement
- 2’s Complement arithmetic
- Floating point Representation
UGCNET Computer Science Syllabus – Programming in C & C++
- Programming in C
- Elements of c
- Identifiers, Data Types and Tokens in C
- Control Structures in C
- Structured Data Types in C
- OOPS Concepts
- C++ Programming
- Elements in C++
- Data Types
- Control Statements
- Function Parameter Passing
- Class & Objects
- Exception Handling
NET UGC Syllabus 2018 – Relational Database Design and SQL
- E-R Diagrams
- Relational Design transformation
- Normalization – 1NF, 2NF, BCNF, 3NF & 4NF
- Limitations of BCNF & 4NF
- DDL, DCL & DML Commands
- Database Objects
- Data Dictionary
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus – Data and File Structures
- Definition & Information of Data Structure
- Linked lists
- Priority Queues
- File Structures
- Direct, Sequential, Relative and Index Sequential Files
- Multi – Lists
- Inverted Lists
- B Trees & B+ Trees
Syllabus of UGC NET July 2018 – Computer Networks
- Network Fundamentals
- Metropolitan Area Network (MAN)
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Wide Area Network (WAN)
- Inter Network
- Wireless Network
- Data Communication
- channel capacity
- Fiber optic cables
- Twisted pasi Coaxial cables
- Wireless transmission
- Micro Waves
- Millimeter Waves
- Lightwave transmission
- local loop
- multiplexing switching
- broadband ISDN
- narrowband ISDN
- High Speed LANS
- Cellular radio
- Communication satellite
- low orbit
- Inter Networking
- Hub/ Switch
- Concatenated Virtual Circuits
- Virtual Circuits & Diagrams
- Congestion Control
- Routing Algorithms
- Network Security
- Secret Key.
- Public Key.
- DNS – Domain Name System
- World Wide Web.
- Electronic Mail.
- The DNS.
- Resource records.
- Name Servers.
- E-mail Serves & Architecture.
<<< UGC NET 2018 English Syllabus >>>
CBSE NET UGC Syllabus 2018 – System Software and Compilers
- Assembly language fundamentals
- 8085 based assembly language programming
- Assemblers 2-pass & single-pass.
- Micros and macro processors.
- Linkage editing
- program relocatability
- Programming Environments
- Text editors
- program generators
- Phases of compilation process
- Bootstrap compilers
- Lexical analysis
- Lex package on Unix system
- Parsing and parse trees
- Context free grammars
- Representation of parse ( derivation ) trees as leftmost and rightmost derivations.
- Bottom up parsers-shift-reduce,
- operator precedence, and LR.
- YACC package on Unix system
- Top-Down parsers-left recursion and its removal.
- Recursive descent parser.
- Predictive parser
- Intermediate codes- Triples, Quadruples
- Intermediate code generation
- Code optimization
- Code generation
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus July 2018 – Operating Systems with Unix and Case Study
- Main functions
- multitasking & multiprocessing
- Memory Management
- Virtual memory
- Concurrent Processing
- Mutual exclusion
- lock and unlock
- Critical regions
- I/O scheduling
- CPU scheduling
- Resource scheduling
- Deadlock & Scheduling algorithms
- Banker’s algorithm for deadlock handling
- Unix System
- File system
- process management
- shell variables
- Bourne shell
- command line programming
- Filters and Commands
- Pr, cut, paste, head, tail, tr, join, sort, uniq etc.,
- GREP, FGREP, EGREP etc.,
- sed, awk, etc
- System Calls
Syllabus UGC NET 2018 Computer Science – Software Engineering
- System Development Life Cycle
- Waterfall model.
- Spiral model.
- Metrics of Software
- Software Project Management.
- Software Design
- Detailed Design.
- System Design.
- Object Oriented Design.
- Function Oriented Design.
- User Interface Design.
- Design level metrics.
- Coding and Testing
- Testing level metrics.
- Software Quality & Reliability.
- Clean Room Approach.
- Software Reengineering.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 – Current Trends and Technologies
- Parallel Computing
- Parallel virtual machine.
- message passing interface ( MPI ).
- libraries and calls.
- Advanced Architectures.
- Today’s fastest computers.
- Mobile Computing
- Mobile connectivity.
- wireless delivery technology and
- switching methods.
- mobile data internetworking standards.
- mobile information access devices.
- cellular data communication protocols.
- mobile computing applications.
- Mobile databases
- Scope, Tools & Technology.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 – E Technologies
- Electronic Commerce
- Media Convergence of Applications.
- Organisation Applications.
- Consumer Applications.
- Electronic Payment Systems
- Digital Token.
- Credit Cards.
- Smart Cards.
- Designing Electronic Payment Systems.
- Risks in Electronic Payment System.
- Electronic Data Interchange
- Issues ( Security, Privacy and Legal)
- Electronic Commerce.
- EDI Software Implementation.
- Internet-Based EDI.
- EDI Envelope for Message Transport.
- Digital Libraries and Data Warehousing
- Concepts, Types of Digital documents.
- Issues behind document Infrastructure.
- Corporate Data Warehouses.
- Software Agents
- Characteristics and Properties of Agents.
- The Technology behind Software Agents.
- Broadband Telecommunications.
- Data Warehousing.
- Data Mining.
- Windows Programming.
- Simple Applications in Windows.
- Advanced Windows Programming.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 – [Core Group]
University Grants Commission NET Exam for Computer Science contains two parts. One is Core Group and the other is Elective subject. Here in this section, we have given the part A i.e Core Group Syllabus of UGC NET 2018 Computer Science.
UGCNET Syllabus 2018 – Unit: I
- Combinational Circuit Design.
- Hardwired and microprogrammede Processor design.
- Sequential Circuit Design.
- Addressing Modes.
- Instruction Format.
- Interfacing Peripheral Devices.
- Memory types and Organisation.
- Instruction Set and Programming.
- Microprocessor Applications.
- Microprocessor Architecture.
UGCNET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 – Unit: II
- Data base Concepts.
- Data Models.
- Design of Relational Database.
- ER Diagrams.
- SQL and QBE.
- Centralised and Distributed Database.
- Query Processing and Optimisation.
- Object Oriented Database Management Systems.
- Concurrency and Recovery in Centralised and Distributed Database.
UGC NET Exam Syllabus 2018 – Unit: III
- Display systems.
- 2D Geometry.
- Input Devices.
- Graphic Operations.
- Storage Devices.
- Authoring Tools.
- Graphic standard.
<<<< List of Best Books for UGC NET 2018 Computer Science >>>
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 – Unit: IV
- Programming Language Concepts.
- Part diagrams and Models.
- Data Types.
- User Defines and built in Functions.
- Parameter Passing.
- Flow of Control.
- Parameter Passing.
- Class Hierarchies.
- Dynamic Binding.
- Semantics and their Implementation.
- Horn Clauses and their execution.
- Logical variables.
- Data Structures.
- Controlling the search order.
- Program Development in Prolog.
- Implementation of Prolog.
- Principles of Parallelism.
- Communication and Execution.
- Parallel Virtual Machine.
- Message Passing Interface.
- Parallel Programs in PVM paradigm.
- Pre conditions.
- Post Conditions.
- Axiomatic approach for semantics.
- Denotational Semantics.
- Compiler Structure.
- Compiler Construction Tools.
- Compilation Phases.
- Finite automata.
- Push Down Automata.
- Non Determinism.
- NFA, DPDA and PDA.
- Grammar Languages.
- Types of Grammars.
- Relationship between Types of Grammars.
- Finite Machines.
- Pushdown Automata.
- Context Free Grammars.
- Lexical Analysis.
- LEX Package on Unix.
- Conversion of NFA to DFA.
- Compilation and Interpretation.
- Bootstrap Compilers.
- Context Free Grammars.
- Parsing and Parse Trees.
- Bottom up parses.
- Operator Precedence.
- LR.YACC Package on Unix System.
- Top Down Parses.
- Left Recursion and its removal.
- Predictive Parser.
- Recursive descent parser.
- Intermediate codes – Quadruples.
- Intermediate Code Generation.
- Code optimization.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus – Unit: V
- Analog and Digital Transmission.
- Transmission Media.
- Asynchronous and synchronous Transmission.
- Multiplexing and Switching.
- Switching Techniques.
- OSI Reference Model.
- Network Layer.
- Transport Layer.
- Network administration.
- Networks Security.
- TCP/IP Protocols.
- Data Link Layer.
CBSE NET 2018 Exam Syllabus – Unit: VI
- Simple and Composition Structures.
- Priority Queues.
- Binary Tree.
- Analysis of Algorithms.
- Sorting and Searching Algorithms.
- Asymptotic Notations – omega, big ohm and theta.
- Average Case analysis of simple programs like finding of a maximum of n elements.
- Recursion and its systematic removal.
- Design of Algorithms.
- Back Tracking.
- Dynamic programming.
- Lower Bound Theory.
- Non-Deterministic Algorithm.
- Simple Non-Deterministic Programs.
- NP-Hard and NP-Complete problems.
UGC NET 2018 Syllabus for Computer Science – Unit: VII
- Abstract Classes.
- Multiple Inheritance.
- Object Oriented Design.
- Generalization as extension and restriction.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 – Unit: VIII
- Software Development Models.
- Software Validation and Quality assurance Techniques.
- Requirement Analysis and Specifications
- Software Maintenance and advanced concepts.
- Software Management.
- Designing a Software.
UGC NET CSE Syllabus – Unit: IX
- Memory Management.
- Support for Concurrent Process.
- System Deadlock.
- I/O Management.
- Study of Unix and Windows NT
- Study of Unix and Windows.
<<<< Download UGC NET 2018 Syllabus for Commerce >>>>
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus – Unit: X
- Automated Reasoning with Propositional Logic and Predicate Logic.
- Fundamental Proof Procedure.
- Refinements to resolution.
- State space representation of problems.
- Breadth first.
- Semantic Nets.
- Production Systems.
- Prolog Programming.
- Procedural Representation.
- Knowledge representation and acquisition techniques.
- Building expert System.
- Components of an expert system.
- RTNs, ATns.
- Parsing of Ambiguous CFGs.
- Tree Adjoining Grammars.
- Implementation and evaluation of MIS.
- Decision Making Processes.
- Group Decision Support System and Case Studies.
- Evaluation of DSS.
- Adaptive Design approach DSS Development.
- Integrating Expert and Decision Support System.
- Cognitive Style in DSS.
CBSE NET Computer Science and Applications Syllabus 2018 – [Elective/ Optional]
The CBSE Board Offers a chance to select a subject of their choice for the UGC NET 2018 Exam. Therefore, the Candidates can select any one of the below mentioned Electives which are optional.
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 – Elective: 1
- Theory of Computation.
- Formal language.
- Need for formal computational models.
- Non-computational problems.
- diagonal argument and
- Russel’s paradox.
- Deterministic Finite Automaton ( DFA ).
- Non – deterministic Finite Automaton ( NFA ).
- Regular languages and regular sets.
- Equivalence of DFA and NFA.
- Minimizing the number of states of a DFA.
- Non-regular languages, and Pumping lemma.
- Pushdown Automaton ( PDA ).
- Deterministic Pushdown Automaton ( DPDA ).
- Non – equilvalence of PDA and DPDA.
- Context free Grammars.
- Greibach Normal Form ( GNF ) and
- Chomsky Normal Form ( CNF ).
- Parse Tree Representation of Derivations.
- Equivalence of PDA’s and CFG’s.
- Parsing techniques for parsing of general CFG’s – Early’s, Cook – Kassami-Younger ( CKY ), and Tomita’s parsing.
- Linear Bounded Automata ( LBA ).
- Power of LBA Closure properties.
- Turing Machine ( TM ).
- One tape, multitap.
- The notions of time and space complexity in terms of TM.
- Construction of TM for simple problems.
- Computational complexity.
- Chomsky Hierarchy of languages.
- Recursive and recursively-enumerable languages.
<<< Download UGC NET 2018 Paper Key >>>
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus 2018 – Elective: 2
- Models for Information Channel:
- Discrete Memoryless Channel, Binary Symmetric Channel (BSC),
- Burst Channel,
- Bit-error rates.
- Entropy and Shannon’s measure of information.
- Mutual information.
- Channel capacity theorem.
- Rate and optimality of Information transmission.
- Variable Length Codes :
- Prefix Codes,
- Huffmann Codes,
- Lempel-Ziev ( LZ ) Codes.
- Optionality of these codes.
- Information content of these codes.
- Error Correcting and Detecting Codes
- Hamming distance
- Finite fields
- Bounds of codes
- Linear (Parity Check) codes
- Generator matrix
- Parity check matrix
- Hamming codes
- Decoding of linear codes
- Image Processing:
- Image Registration,
- Spatial Fourier Transforms,
- Discrete Spatial ( 2 dimensional ) Fourier Transforms,
- Lossy Compression of images ( pictures ).
- Data Compression Techniques:
- Representation and compression of text, sound, picture, and video files
Syllabus for UGC NET 2018 – Elective: 3
- Linear Programming Problem ( LPP ) in the standard form,
- LPP in Canonical form.
- Conversion of LPP in Standard form to LPP in Canonical form.
- Simplex-Prevention of cyclic computations in Simplex and Tableau,
- Big-M method,
- dual simplex and revised simplex.
- Complexity of simplex algorithm(s).
- Exponential behaviour of simplex.
- Ellipsoid method and Karmakar’s method for solving LPPs.
- Solving simple LPPs through these methods.
- Comparison of complexity of these methods.
- Assignment and Transportation Problems Simple algorithms like Hungarian method, etc.
- Shortest Path Problems
- Dijkstra’s and Moore’s method.
- Network Flow Problem
- Max – Flow Min – Cut theorem.
- Ford and Fulkerson’s algorithm.
- Exponential behaviour of Ford and Fulkerson’s algorithm.
- Malhotra – Pramodkumar-Maheshwari ( MPM ) Polynomial algorithm for solving Network flow problem.
- Bipartite Graphs and Matchings; Solving matching problems using Network flow problems.
- Graphic and Cographic matroids.
- Matroid intersection problem.
- Non-linear Programming:
- Kuhn – Tucker conditions.
- Convex functions and Convex regions.
- Convex programming problems.
- Algorithms for solving convex programming problems
- Rate of convergence of iterative methods for solving these problems.
<<<< Know UGC NET 2018 Cut Off Marks >>>
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus – Elective: 4
- Neural Networks
- Perceptron model
- Linear separability and XOR problem.
- Back Propagation – Convergence
- Two and three layered neural nets
- Hopfield nets,
- Neural net learning & Applications
- Fuzzy Systems :
- Definition of a Fuzzy set,
- Fuzzy relations,
- Fuzzy functions,
- Applications of Fuzzy systems
- Fuzzy measures,
- Fuzzy reasoning
UGCNET Syllabus for Computer Science – Elective: 5
- Unix Operating System
- Structure of Unix Operating System,
- Unix Commands,
- Interfacing with Unix,
- Editors and Compilers for Unix,
- LEX and YACC,
- File system,
- Shell programming
- System calls,
- Windows environment
- Drawing in a window
- Documents and Views
- Scrolling and Splitting views
- Message handling
- Common dialogues and Controls
- Docking toolbars and Status bars
- Active X controls
- Database access
- Network programming
Also, Refer Best UGC NET 2018 Paper 1 Books.
Central Board of Secondary Education UGC NET 2018 Exam
The Board of CBSE manages the UGC NET 2018 which is a National Level Entrance Exam. Every year, CBSE, New Delhi Board conducts this UGC-NET for Junior Research Fellowship & Eligibility for Assistant Professor. The UGCNET Exam is conducted Once for the year 2018. This year, UGC NET Exam is going to held on July 8th, 2018. The candidates who gained 55% of Marks in their Post Graduation or Equivalent Exam can appear for the CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam. So the candidates willing to write the Exam must fill & submit the UGC NET Application Form before the due date. Get the UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus from the below sections. Prepare well for the Exam by using UGCNET Syllabus 2018. All The Best!!!
<<< Check UGC NET 2018 Results here >>>
UGC NET Computer Science Syllabus July 2018
We have provided the complete Revised Syllabus for UGC NET 2018 Computer Science. Therefore, Read the entire Syllabus of UGC NET Exam 2018 here. Hence, Stay tuned to our page for more updates on CBSE UGC NET Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern. Meanwhile, Bookmark our exam time page for more updates regarding UGC NET 2018 Exam.