The UCEED Syllabus 2019 Pdf Link is provided below. Check the UCEED 2019 Syllabus Topic Wise to prepare for the exam. Also, you can find the UCEED Exam Pattern 2019 from below sections. Moreover, read this article to know more details related to Syllabus of UCEED 2019.
Complete UCEED Syllabus 2019 – 20
Having a proper study plan is the main source of the getting a good UCEED 2019 Result. For preparing a study timetable, it is necessary to know UCEED 2019 Syllabus. Therefore, IITB UCEED Syllabus 2019 plays a crucial role while preparing for UCEED 2019 Exam. Actually, the Syllabus for UCEED 2019 is prepared by Exam Conducting Board. The UCEED Exam Syllabus 2019 is specified in online mode. That means the students can find the UCEED Entrance Syllabus 2019 on the official website, uceed.iitb.ac.in . Also, you can get the UCEED 2019 Exam Syllabus Pdf from the following sections.
In addition, the students can find the UCEED Exam Pattern 2019. Along with the uceed.iitb.ac.in Syllabus 2019, the students also need the UCEED Paper Pattern 2019 to generate a preparation timetable. Hence, for the comfort of candidates, we are providing both the IITB Syllabus 2019 for UCEED and UCEED 2019 Exam Pattern.
<< UCEED Previous Papers >>
UCEED 2019 Exam Important Dates
|UCEED Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019|
|Conducting Board Name||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Name of the Exam||Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Admit Card Download Starts from||January 2019|
|UCEED 2019 Exam Date||January 2019|
UCEED Exam Pattern 2019 | UCEED Marking Scheme 2019
The students can have an idea about the structure of question paper by having a look at the UCEED 2019 Exam Pattern. Without the UCEED Exam Pattern 2019, the candidates might not be able to prepare an effective preparation plan. Knowing the UCEED Paper Pattern 2019 helps the aspirants in focusing most of the time on topics that might give higher marks. So, check the UCEED Test Pattern 2019 and start your preparation. The UCEED 2019 Paper Pattern is as follows:
|Section Name||Type of Questions||Marks Assigned for Correct Answer||Negative Marks|
|Section A||Numerical Answer Type (NAT)||4||No|
|Section B||Multiple Select Questions (MSQ)||4||No|
|Section C||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)||3||-1|
UCEED 2019 Marking Scheme
- Exam Mode: The exam is conducted through a computer-based test. That means, it is an online exam.
- Exam Duration: The exam is held for 3 hours.
- Language: The question paper is given in the English language.
- Sections: The question paper is divided into 3 sections. And, each section has different types of questions. First, Section A has Numerical Answer Type (NAT), Section B has Multiple Select Questions (MSQ), and Section C contains Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Total Marks: The exam paper carries 300 marks.
- Marking Scheme: In both NAT & MSQ, 4 marks are added for each correct answer. And, in MCQ, 3 marks are awarded for each right answer.
- Negative Markings: There are no negative marks for NAT & MSQ. However, in MCQ, 1 mark is deducted for each wrong answer.
<< UCEED 2019 Admit Card >>
UCEED 2019 Syllabus Topic Wise | Detailed UCEED Exam Syllabus 2019
In this section, the candidates can find UCEED Entrance Syllabus 2019 as per topics. It is suggested for aspirants to check the Syllabus of UCEED 2019 often so that the candidates will not miss any topics included in the syllabus. Also, the UCEED Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download Link is provided below.
Syllabus for UCEED 2019 – Visualization and Spatial Ability
- Knowledge of practical and everyday mechanical & scientific concepts,
- Pictorial & diagrammatic questions to test:
- Understanding of transformation and/or manipulation of 2D shapes & 3D objects and their spatial relationships.
UCEED Entrance Syllabus 2019 for Observation and Design Sensitivity
- Applying attention to certain details, classifying, analysing, inferring, reasoning, and predicting.
- Ability to detect concealed properties in ordinary things, situations, events and people, and thinking critically about them.
- Ability to discern subtle differences in the visual properties and aesthetic outcomes.
IIT UCEED Syllabus 2019 for Environmental and Social Awareness
- General awareness of environmental factors such as
- Natural resources,
- Vegetation, etc., and
- their implications on the design of products, infrastructure, images, and environment.
- Awareness of social & cultural connection with the design, history of the designed artefact, and socially responsible and environmentally sustainable design responses.
- History of sculpture, art, and literature.
UCEED Exam Syllabus 2019 – Analytical and Logical Reasoning
- Ability to check for hidden bias or hidden assumptions and whether evidence and argument support conclusions.
- Ability to look at the information, be it quantitative or qualitative in nature, and discern patterns within the information.
- Ability to use logic and structured thinking to deduce from a short passage, which of a number of statements is the most accurate response to a posed question.
- Ability to weigh opinions, arguments or solutions against appropriate criteria.
- Patterns, and
- Data Interpretation.
IIT UCEED 2019 Syllabus for Language and Creativity
- Knowledge of English grammar such as
- Verb patterns,
- Sentence structure and usage,
- Active and passive constructions,
- Use of tenses,
- Articles, etc.
- Ability to understand and use Standard English.
- Ability to think creatively regarding alternatives.
- Reading comprehension,
- Ability to distinguish innovative options and think out of the box.
- Vocabulary skills.
Syllabus of UCEED 2019 – Design thinking and problem solving
- Ability to understand complexity, identify a problem, generate alternatives, evaluate options and select solutions.
- Ability to use visual analogies, metaphors, signs and symbols.
About IITB UCEED
The Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED) is conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. The UCEED Exam is a national level Design examination and is held one time in every year. The students who are interested in Designing can apply for this exam. By qualifying in this test, the students can get admissions in B. Des course at IIT Guwahati, IIT Bombay and IIIDM Jabalpur. After applying for the test, check out the UCEED Design Syllabus 2019 and clear the test.
To apply or to know information regarding another State/ National Level Design Entrance Exams, bookmark this site. Also, follow this site, examtime.co to check latest updates related to the entrance exams, application form, exam date, hall ticket, answer key, cut off marks, slot booking, result, rank estimator, rank list, rank card, counselling and allotment order.