Check UCEED application form 2019 filling process. Get the direct link for UCEED registration 2018 online. Follow given UCEED apply online procedure. Refer eligibility criteria to fill the IITB UCEED online application form for admission to B. Des. programme. See important information related to UCEED 2018 application form. View UCEED application fee payment, login details in the following sections.
UCEED Application Form
UCEED is abbreviated as Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design. IIT Bombay administrates the UCEED exam. It is the common entrance test for admission into the Undergraduate Bachelor of Design programme offered by IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IITDM Jabalpur. Both Indian and Foreign nationals can apply for this exam. Therefore, candidates who are interested to join in the Indian Institute of Management for B.Des. programme they must apply for the UCEED entrance exam 2019. UCEED entrance test is mandatory for getting admission in the respective IITs for B.Des. course. So, the candidates who have completed their 10+2 or equivalent examination are eligible to write the exam.
First of all, the candidates refer the UCEED 2018 application form closing date and register for UCEED (B.Des.) 2019 before the same. The applicants are required to fill and submit the UCEED application form 2019 before the due date. One thing keeps in mind, the board will accept the applications through online mode only. It will reject other mode application forms. Therefore, willing candidates must finish the UCEED registration and application form filling through online as early as possible. Follow the UCEED Online application 2019 filling process given below sections and submit it without mistakes. Go through the upcoming sections, to check the complete details on UCEED 2018 registration process, eligibility criteria and IIT UCEED online apply procedure. Also, refer the UCEED 2019 exam important dates.
Brief Info on UCEED 2019 Exam Schedule @ uceedapp.iitb.ac.in
|UCEED 2019 Dates|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay|
|Entrance Exam Name||Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED)|
|UCEED 2019 Notification Release Date||October 2018|
|Starting Date of UCEED 2019 Registration||October 2018|
|Closing Date to Submit the UCEED Application form 2019||November 2018|
|Issue of UCEED 2019 Hall Ticket||January 2019|
|Ending Date for Rectification of discrepancies in UCEED 2019 Admit Card||January 2019|
|UCEED 2019 Exam Date||January 2019|
|Preliminary UCEED 2019 Answer Key Release Date||January 2019|
|Last Date for Receiving of Objections on UCEED Answer Key 2019||January 2019|
|UCEED Final Answer Key Release Date||February 2019|
|Declare Date of UCEED 2019 Result||February 2019|
|Starting Date for UCEED 2019 Score Card Downloading||February 2019|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
|Application for B.Des. programme admission||June 2019|
|UCEED 2019 Seat Allotment Round 1 starts from||July 2019|
|Seat Allotment Round 2 Date||July 2019|
|UCEED Seat Allotment Round 3 Result Dates||July 2019|
<< UCEED Exam Syllabus >>
Eligibility Criteria to Fill UCEED 2019 Entrance Exam Application Form
Candidates check the UCEED eligibility given below before applying to the IIT Bombay UCEED entrance exam 2019 to check their eligibility. Here, applicants can check the nationality, age limit, educational qualification, etc.
- Nationality: Both India and Foreign national candidates are eligible to apply for UCEED 2019 exam.
- Educational Qualification: Students must be passed or appearing the 10+2 (intermediate) or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Number of Attempts: Individuals can apply two times for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design entrance exam in consecutive years.
- Age Limit: Open/ OBC-NCL category candidates must be born on or after 1 October 1998 and 1 October 1993 for SC/ST/PWD category candidates.
Required Documents while Filling UCEED Online Application 2019
Candidates keep the mentioned documents below with them. These are essential while filling the UCEED 2018 application form. Here, we have attached the names of the necessary documents separately for all category, special category and foreign national candidates. Hence, check the information as per their category and collect the respective documents before starting the UCEED 2018 online apply procedure.
Important Documents For All Candidates
- Date of Birth
- Qualifying Examination Certificates
- Change of Name Certificate (if applicable)
Certificates for OBC-NCL/ SC/ ST/ PWD Categories
- Reserved category certificate
- Disability Certificate
- OBC-NCL Certificate
Essential Documents for PIO/ OCI Card Holders & Foreign Nationals
- Nationality Certificate
- PIO/ OCI Certificate
How to Apply for UCEED 2019 | IITB UCEED Online Registration Process
In this section, we are proving the complete UCEED application form 2019 filling process including registration, fill the details in the online form, upload required certificates/ documents and application fee payment. Hence, refer the stepwise procedure while filling the UCEED 2019 online application form. The steps are followed as
Step 1: UCEED Registration 2019
- Candidates are required to click on the given link below or visit the official site and click on the registration link.
- On the UCEED 2018 registration page, candidates have to enter the details like
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Pin Code
- Security Answer
- Confirm Password
- After that, applicants have to click on “Submit” button. Then registration ID and password will be sent to the registered Email address and mobile number.
- Now, individuals have to enter the physical disability, birth category and date of birth, HSC (10+2) and mobile number.
- An OTP will be sent to the respective mobile number, candidates need to enter the OTP within 5 minutes to fill the UCEED 2019 application form.
Step 2: Fill Details in UCEED 2019 Online Application
Here, the candidates are required to enter the following details in the IITB UCEED online form 2019.
- First name of the Candidate
- Middle name
- Candidate’s Last name
- Have you ever changed your name ?: Yes/No
- Full name of the candidate
- The person with Disability (PWD): Yes/No
- Birth Category
- Mobile number
- Alternate mobile number (optional)
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Indian National
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
Qualifying Exam Details
- Name of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of Board
- Year of Passing
- School/ College Name
- School/ College Address
Exam Cities & Centers
- Candidates are needed to choose the choice of examination centers.
- They can select 3 cities based on their preference.
- Exam City Choice 1
- Examination City Choice 2
- Entrance Exam City Choice 3
Step 3: Upload Necessary Documents/ Certificates
- Applicants should upload the required necessary documents in the UCEED application form 2019.
- Candidates are advised to upload all the certificates mentioned in the above section.
- The images must be in required size and format.
Step 4: UCEED 2019 Application Fee Payment
- Candidates must pay the UCEED 2019 application fee to complete to write the entrance exam.
- Aspirants need to make the fee payment through online mode only. They can pay the fee amount by using the Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking.
- Check the UCEED registration fee in the given tabular form.
|Category||Fee Amount ( Rs.) Gender wise|
|General/ OBC/ OBC-NCL||2000/-||1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||1000/-||1000/-|
About Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design (UCEED)
UCEED is one of the Common Entrance exams for admission into the undergraduate courses of Bachelor of Desing programme. Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay conducts the UCEED entrance exam. The candidates belonging to Indian and Foreign nations are eligible to register for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination for Design entrance exam. Through this entrance exam the applicants can get the B.Des. Admission in IIT Bombay, IIT Guwahati and IIIDM Jabalpur. Therefore, interested and eligible candidates can apply to the exam before the last date. They should submit the filled UCEED application form 2019 before the last date of submission. We suggested the candidates raed this entire article, to know the complete UCEED apply online procedure and follow that to avoid mistakes.
Here, we provided the details on UCEED 2019 apply online for only reference purpose. We will update the information after the official notification announcement by the IIT Bombay. Hence, stay tuned to our site to check the new updates on UCEED 2018 online registration. Moreover, you can check all national level entrance exams application procedure through bookmark our site.
<< UCEED 2018 Registration >>