TSSET online application form is available until 20th April 2018. Check TS SET apply online step by step procedure. See eligibility criteria to fill TS SET application form 2018. Refer eligibility criteria to apply for Telanagana State Eligibility Test 2018. View TSSET Important dates 2018. Get the direct link for Telangana SET 2018 application form. Also, check TS SET login details.
TSSET Online Application Form 2018 | Telangana SET Apply Online
Osmania University, Hyderabad releases the application on 8th March 2018 on its official website. TS SET online application link is activated from 14th March 2018. Candidates need to fill the Telangana SET exam 2018 through online mode only. For the sake of the candidates, we have given the direct link to apply online for TS SET 2018. By just clicking the available link, candidates have to fill the TSSET 2018 application form. TS SET 2018 application filling process includes the registration, fill the required details, uploading images and application fee payment. Candidates should submit the applications through online mode only. Also, applicants have to make the fee payment through online payment gateway only.
TS SET Online Application Last Date Extended till 20th April 2018. Click here, to know Apply online procedure.
Telangana State Eligibility Test is conducted by Osmania University to recruit the candidates for assistant professor or lecturership. Therefore, candidates, who want to appear the TS SET 2018 they have to fill the application form of TS SET. Candidates are required to apply for TSSET 2018 through online mode only. The University will reject the offline mode applications. Go through the below sections to check the stepwise apply online process, eligibility criteria and important dates of Telangana SET 2018 exam.
Candidates can Apply for TSSET Upto 24th April 2018 with Late Fee of Rs.1500/-.
TS SET 2018 Online Application @ www. telanganaset.org
|TSSET Apply Online 2018|
|Organization Name||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018 (TS SET)|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor/ Lecturer|
|Telangana SET Notification Release Date||8th March 2018|
|Starting Date of TS SET Online Application 2018||14th March 2018|
|Last Date of TSSET Application form 2018||20th April 2018 (Extended)|
|Closing date for Telangana SET Online Application with late of Rs 1500 + Registration fee||24th April 2018|
|Last Date for TS SET Application with late fee of Rs 2000 + Registration Fee||4th May 2018|
|Last date for TSSET 2018 Application with late fee of Rs 3000 + Registration Fee||15th May 2018|
|TS SET 2018 Hall Ticket Release Date||25th June 2018|
|Mode of TS SET 2018 Examination||Offline|
|TS SET 2018 Exam Date||15th July 2018|
|The release date of TSSET 2018 Answer Key||July 2018|
|TS SET 2018 Result Declare Date||August 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for SET Telangana Exam 2018
All the candidates who want to participate in the Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018 (TSSET) will have to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility as decided by the exam conducting authority. Applicants must check the eligibility criteria like age limit and educational qualification before starting to fill the TSSET online application form 2018. Only eligible aspirants have to participate in the TS SET recruitment process. As per the TS SET 2018 eligibility criteria, the candidates must possess a Master’s degree from a recognized university or board in the related subject. Refer the detailed eligibility criteria of Telangana State Eligibility Test 2018 in the following section.
- Age Limit: There is no certain upper age criteria to apply for TS SET 2018.
- Number of Chances: Candidates can avail any number of chances.
- Educational Qualification:
- The individuals should obtain at least 55% aggregate marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree/ equivalent exam from recognized universities/ institutions recognised by UGC in Humanities (including languages) and Computer Science, Social Science & Applications, Electronic Science etc. to register for TSSET 2018.
- Backward Classes (BC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Scheduled Caste (SC)/ persons with disability (PWD) category applicants must have secured minimum 50% marks (without rounding off) in their Master’s degree/ equivalent examination to apply for Telangana SET exam 2018.
- There shall be the relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for Ph.D degree holders whose Master’s degree examination completed by 19th September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result).
- The Candidate who qualifies TS SET 2018 is eligible to apply for recruitment of Assistant Professor/ Lecturer in the State of Telangana only.
How to Fill the TS SET Online Application 2018 | TSSET 2018 Application Form Filling Process
- Visit the official website of Telangana SET i.e., www.telanganaset.org
- Click on the “Registration” link to register for TSSET exam 2018.
- Candidates have to fill the required information in the registration form of TS SET 2018 like
- Valid Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Then candidates get an email of application number along with the password.
- Applicants required to login into their account by using the generated application number and password to complete the TSSET registration process and fill the TSSET online application 2018.
- The registered email ID and mobile number will be treated as primary contact details and all the communications are sent to that email Id and mobile number.
- Next, candidates need to fill the remaining details in TSSET application 2018 form such as
- Educational Qualification
- Choice of Examination center.
- After entering all above data, candidates have to click on the “submit” button.
- Next step in the TS SET online application filling process is uploading the candidate’s photograph, signature and caste certificate/ disability certificate.
- The images must be in .JPG or .JPEG format. in the prescribed size.
|Photograph||15 KB to 50 KB|
|Signature||5 KB to 20 KB|
|Caste/ Disability Certificate||50 KB to 500 KB|
- After the completion of uploading images, they have to make the TSSET 2018 application fee payment. To make the registration fee payment, click on the “Make Payment” button.
- Then the candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway web page.
<< TSSET Answer Key 2018 >>
TS SET 2018 Application Fee
- Candidates should pay the application fee through online mode only.
- They need to pay the fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking along with the processing fees.
- No other Telangana SET fee payment mode is acceptable.
- Once, the candidates paid the application fee, it is not refundable or transferable.
|Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount (Rs.)|
|OC||1000/- + Payment Gateway Charges|
|BC||800/- + Payment Gateway Charges|
|SC/ ST/ PH/ VH/ HI||500/- + Payment Gateway Charges|
- After the completion of fee payment, the candidates have to take the print copy of the filled TSSET online application.
About Telangana State Eligibility Test (TS-SET)
Osmania University organizes the Telangana SET exam. It recruits the Telanagana state candidates for Assistant professor or Lecturership in various institutions/ universities of Telangana through this Telangana State Eligibility Test. TS SET is the state level entrance examination. Therefore, candidates who are interested in attending the TSSET recruitment process have to apply for TS SET exam 2018. The willing candidates should fill the TSSET online application 2018 as soon as possible. The applicants can get the Telangana SET application form from given below link. Follow the simple process given above while filling the TSSET online application form 2018.
Hence, bookmark our entrance exams website www.examtime.co to check latest updates on TSSET application form 2018.