The TS POLYCET Web Options 2018 are declared soon. Check TS POLYCET 2018 Web Options Schedule and TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2018 Dates. Also, See TSPOLYCET Web Option 2018 Instructions. Find Telangana POLYCET Web Counselling 2018 steps. View TS POLYCET Web Options Entry 2018 Procedure.
TS POLYCET Web Options 2018 – 19
Are you the student who has checked TSPOLYCET 2018 Results? And, waiting for TS POLYCET 2018 Web Options Entry? Then, check the complete process of TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2018 from this page. However, the candidates must finish Certificate Verification Process first. Without participating in document verification, the candidate cannot attend for TS POLYCET 2018 Web Counselling. And, the TS POLYCET Web Options 2018 is conducted completely in online mode. Hence, it is must to register yourself before TSPOLYCET Web Options 2018.
And also, on the scheduled TSPOLYCET 2018 Web Options Entry Date for your rank only, the student can enter his choices. The authority selects one college from the provided options (on the basis reservation and other factors) and allocates it as a seat to the candidate. Hence, the student should provide options in TSPOLYCET Web Counselling 2018 carefully. It would be better if the candidate chooses colleges before starting TSPOLYCET 2018 Web Counselling.
To provide options/ choices without any problem, read the Telangana POLYCET 2018 Web Options Procedure. Also, check polycetts.nic.in Web Counselling 2018 Dates.
TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2018 – TS CEEP Web Options 2018 Entry
|POLYCET Web Options 2018 TS|
|Name of the Board||State Board of Technical Education and Training Telangana|
|Exam Name||Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TS POLYCET)|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|TSPOLYCET Application Starting Date||14th March 2018|
|Ending Date for TSPOLYCET Application Form||11th April 2018|
|Releasing Date for TSPOLYCET Hall Ticket 2018||April 2018|
|TSPOLYCET 2018 Exam Date||21st April 2018 ( 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Releasing Date for TSPOLYCET 2018 Key||April 2018|
|Announcing Date for TSPOLYCET Result 2018||28th April 2018|
|TS POLYCET Counselling Date 2018||May/June 2018|
|TS POLYCET 2018 Web Counselling Dates||June 2018|
TSPOLYCET 2018 Web Options Dates | TS POLYCET Web Counselling Dates 2018
The authority releases the TS POLYCET Web Options Dates 2018 after publishing results. Not only, TSPOLYCET Web Counselling Dates 2018, it also releases the whole TSPOLYCET 2018 Counselling Schedule. However, the TS POLYCET Web Option Entry 2018 Dates differ as per the ranks of a candidate. So, each candidate should check the TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2018 Date. Only on the scheduled TSPOLYCET Web Options Entry 2018 Dates, the student will be able to participate in Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test Web Options 2018. After attending for document verification, the candidate can specify the TSPOLYCET Weboptions 2018.
Also, after completion of TS POLYCET WebOptions 2018 Entry, the officials conduct TS POLYCET 2nd Phase Web Counselling Dates 2018. There is no need to register (if you are already registered) to participate in TSPOLYCET 2nd Phase Web Options. Moreover, the TS CEEP Counselling Notification is not yet released. So, stay tuned to this page to know latest updates about TS Polytechnic CET Web Counselling 2018/ Web options Entry 2018.
Also, you can check another Engineering Entrance Exam Web Options details, from here.
TS POLYCET Web Counselling Procedure | TS POLYCET Online Counselling 2018
The TS POLYCET 2018 Web Options Entry Steps are as follows:
- First, go to the official website of TS POLYCET Web Counselling 2018.
- on the home page, click on ‘Candidates Login.’
- And, click on ‘Candidates Registration’ link provided under ‘Not Registered’ portal.
- Then, enter your ICR Form Number, Hall Ticket Number, Rank, Date of Birth and click on ‘Generate Password’ button.
- Now, the web page displays few instructions related to password. Read them thoroughly.
- Then, enter your password such as tspolycet_123, ts polycet123
- And, enter your mobile number, Email id and click on ‘Save Password.’
- After the registration process completes, click on ‘Candidates Login’ link.
- Then, enter your Login ID, TSPOLYCET 2018 Hall Ticket Number, Password.
- Now, click on ‘Sign-in’ button.
Validate Your Account
- Now, an OTP (One Time Password) is sent to your registered phone number.
- Enter the OTP in the provided input field.
- And, now click on ‘Click here for Option Entry’ button.
- The OTP is sent to validate/ authenticate the user. Hence, you should keep your mobile number with you while exercising POLYCET Web Counselling 2018 TS.
- Now, select your preferred district names by clicking on the checkbox that is set beside the corresponding district name.
- The college/ Institutes located in this districts are displayed on the TS POLYCET Web Options 2018 form which is next step.
- So, choose only the districts in which your preferred colleges are situated.
- After selecting districts, click on ‘Proceed’ button.
TS POLYCET Web Option 2018 Entry/ Choice Filling
- On the TSPOLYCET Web Options Entry 2018 Form, the list of institutes/ colleges appears as rows and field of courses taught by those institutes as columns.
- First, enter your hall ticket number on the respective field and start entering web options.
- The candidate should enter his/ her choices in the form of priority numbers.
- That is if your first preferred college is Govt. Polytechnic Masab Tank and course is CSE, then, in the field that is common for both Govt Polytechnic and CSE course type in number 1. Similarly, for second preferred college-course, enter number 2 and so on.
- Moreover, there is no limit number of choices that a candidate can specify. The only limit is the number of colleges shown.
- The candidate can provide the maximum number of options.
- Also, remember to save your choices often. If you do not save your options, there is a chance that you will lose your data in case of power failure/ internet connection problem.
- To save the options, click on ‘Save Options’ button.
Change/ Modifying Options
- All the candidates are eligible to change/ modify, alter, re-order, delete and add new options before the last date of Web Options.
- To modify an option, the student has to go to that choices field and change/ enter your priority number.
Save, View & Print Submitted Choices
- After entering all your choices, click on ‘Save & View’ button.
- Now, the list of submitted choices is shown.
- Check once to see whether the choices are in your desired order or not.
- After completion of filling the choices in options form, click on ‘View & Print’ button.
- Now, the list of colleges, courses which you have selected is displayed in the order of priority numbers.
- Check once to see whether the list is in your desired order or not.
- If you are satisfied, then click on ‘print’ button to take a print out of SBTET TS POLYCET Web Options 2018.
- Finally, log out of your account.
The State Board of Technical Education and Training, Government of Telangana manages the Telangana Polytechnic Common Entrance Test (TSPOLYCET). It is a State Level Entrance Examination. Through POLYCET, the SBTET TS offers admissions in various Engineering and Non-Engineering Diploma Courses. The Polytechnic Colleges from Telangana State is participating in the counselling process. In order to do the course, the candidate has to apply for it. The TSPOLYCET Application dates are from 14th March 2018 to 11th April 2018. The TSPOLYCET Exam Date is on 21st April 2018, and the timings of the exam are 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Also, the results are announced on 28th April 2018. And, the counselling process starts in May 2018.
Bookmark this site, examtime.co to check the latest Engineering and Medical Entrance Exams. Also, follow this website to know information related to the Entrance Exams previous papers, application form, exam date, hall ticket, answer key, rank card/ merit list, result, counselling and seat allotment.