TS PGECET Answer Key is available here. Download TS PGECET Key for all sets. Get TSPGECET Key 2018 in pdf format. Refer TS PGECET 2018 Key Sheet and solutions on this page.
TS PGECET Key 2018
TS PGECET is available for the test takers after the completion of the TS PGECET 2018 exam. Candidates who have completed their exam can check the TSPGECET key 2018. Obtain TSPGECET Key Paper to estimate your marks in the TS PGECET 2018 exam. Predict your tentative score by downloading the TS PGECET Official Key. The actual answers of the TS PGECET 2018 question paper will be provided in the TS PGECET Exam Key 2018. TS PGECET Key is available in online for all sets. Candidates can download the TS PGECET Exam key and compute the marks scored in the TS PGECET 2018 exam.
TS PGECET 2018 Key Paper
|TSPGECET 2018 Answer Key|
|Name of the Board Conducting Exam||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|Starting Application Date||15th March 2018|
|Last date of TS PGECET Application||1st May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability Date||22nd May to 27th May 2018|
|Exam Date||28th May to 31st May 2018|
|TS PGECET Answer key Release date||June 2018|
|TS PGECET 2018 Result Date||June 2018|
|Rank Card Release Date||July 2018|
|Counselling Commencement Date||July 2018|
How to Download TS PGECET 2018 Key Sheet
- Visit the Official Web page.
- Search for TS PGECET 2018 Answer key 2018.
- Check your booklet code and download the corresponding TS PGECET Key paper.
- Find out the no of correct and incorrect responses.
- TS PGECET Answer Key will be available in pdf format.
- Calculate your score using TS PGECET 2018 Key.
- <<TS PGECET 2018 Hall Ticket>>
Calculation of TS PGECET Marks using TS PGECET Key Paper 2018
- Download the TS PGECET Question Paper.
- Check your question booklet code and download the appropriate TS PGECET 2018 answer key.
- Determine your marks using TS PGECET Exam Key.
- To know marks in each section follow the marking scheme of TS PGECET 2018.
Marking Scheme of TS PGECET 2018
- The exam will be of multiple choice questions.
- Total no of questions is 120.
- Each question carries one mark.
- Total marks for TS PGECET 2018 are 120.
How to Challenge TS PGECET 2018 Exam Key
After TS PGECET 2018 Answer Key is released, candidates who are not satisfied with TS PGECET 2018 Key can raise their objections against the TS PGECET Key 2018.
- Send your objections to the Officials of OU through the mail.
- Use the Format given below to send your objections.
- Mention your test code in the subject line of an email.
- The decision is to be taken by the university after consideration of the Objections on TS PGECET Response Sheet 2018.
The format of filing objections against TS PGECET 2018 Key
|S.No.||Hall Ticket No.||Booklet Code||Question No. in Booklet Copy||Answer as per TS PGECET Key 2018||Suggested Answer||Justification|
- The objections which are sent in the above format are only considered.
- Verify your responses marked in the TS PGECET Exam Key and place your objections with proof/justification.
- TS PGECET 2018 Final Answer key will be declared by the officials along with results.
TS PGECET Answer Sheet 2018
The Answer Key of TS PGECET 2018 will be uploaded in online after few days of completion of the TS PGECET exam. The candidates who can’t wait until the results are announced can check the TS PGECET Exam Key 2018 which will be published by the officials. If the candidates find any errors in the TS PGECET 2018 Key can send their objections to the authorities of TS PGECET on or before the last date. The objections which are sent by the candidates after the last date regarding the TS PGECET 2018 key are not considered. Find your exam score and check your performance in TS PGECET 2018 exam.
After checking the objections sent by the candidates, the authorities prepare TS PGECET 2018 final answer key. The candidates can check the TS PGECET final key if any answer has been modified or deleted. So, download TS PGECET Exam Key to predict your score. Follow the instructions to download the TS PGECET 2018 Key Mechanical, TS PGECET EE Key, TS PGECET 2018 Key for ECE, TS PGECET 2018 Civil Engineering Key, TS PGECET Pharmacy Key 2018.
Cut Off Marks for TS PGECET 2018
The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks which should be scored by the candidates to be eligible for the further round. TS PGECET Cut Off Marks varies every year. The candidates will be shortlisted for next round only if he fulfils the cut off criteria. The factors that affect the Qualifying Marks are as follows.
- Total no of candidates applied for the TS PGECET 2018 Exam.
- No. of candidates appeared for TS PGECET Exam.
- The difficulty level of the TS PGECET Question Paper.
- Performance of the candidate in the entrance exam.
Category wise cut off marks for TS PGECET Exam
|General||25% (30 Marks of 120)|
|SC/ST||No Minimum Marks|
About TS PGECET
Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a common entrance test which is organized by Osmania University. This exam will be conducted to provide admissions to various PG courses which are offered by Engineering colleges in the state of Telangana. After finishing TS PGECET 2018 exam, Osmania University releases TS PGECET 2018 Key in online mode in the first week of June 2018 tentatively. Check TS PGECET score using TSPGECET Key 2018 and check Qualifying Marks for TS PGECET 2018 exam on this page.
To get more information on TS PGECET 2018 Exam, visit our site. Also, Bookmark our site to get the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.