Get TS PGECET 2018 application form fill up procedure. Direct link to TS PGECET 2018 Apply Online is available soon. Check TSPGECET 2018 application fee, eligibility to apply for TS PGECET 2018 exam. See TS PGECET 2018 application last date, how to apply TS PGECET 2018. Read the following sections to know the step by step process for TS PGECET Apply Online. Also, get TSPGECET 2018 Exam date.
TS PGECET 2018 Apply Online
The Osmania University conducts the TS PGECET 2018 exam on behalf of Telangana State Council for Higher Education. TS PGECET abbreviated as Telanagana State Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is the state level common entrance examination to provide the seats for Post Graduate Courses. Therefore, graduates who want to take the admission in the Post Graduate Courses i.e. in M.Tech or M.Pharmacy across Telangana State Colleges or Universities. The students can submit the TS PGECET Application form 2018 through online only. You should submit the TS PGECET 2018 apply online form before the closing date of the application. Candidates can submit the TS PGECET 2018 Online Application with late fee also. Hence, we have tabulated the TS PGECET 2018 schedule like TSPGECET exam date, application starting & closing dates and TS PGECET last date to apply with & without late fee in the below section.
Latest News !!! TS PGECET 2018 Exam Dates Released. Telangana PGECET Application Starts from 15th March 2018. Check, How to fill TSPGECET Online Application.
Are you in confusion about how to apply for TS PGECET 2018? Don’t worry, we have provided the complete information regarding the TS PGECET Apply Online process. Therefore, candidates should follow the given below procedure to submit the TS PGECET 2018 application form online successfully. You can submit the applications through online mode only. TS PGECET application form 2018 available at official website of TSCHE from March 2018 onwards. The last date to TS PGECET apply online with late fee is May 2018. You can apply through the given link also which is provided on this page. Moreover, get all engineering entrance exams apply online links on our website.
pgecet.tsche.ac.in Application Dates 2018
|TSPGECET 2018 Apply Online|
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Exam Conducting Board||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Starting Date for TSPGECET 2018 Application Form||15th March 2018|
|Last Date for TS PGECET Application Form 2018||01st May 2018|
|TSPGECET 2018 Online Application Last date with late fee 500/-||7th May 2018|
|Closing Date to TS PGECET Apply Online with late fee 2000/-||14th May 2018|
|Telangana PGECET Application Last Date with late fee 5000/-||21st May 2018|
|Ending Date to TS PGECET Online Application with late fee 10000/-||26th May 2018|
|TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2018||22nd May 2018 to 27th May 2018|
|TS PGECET Exam Date 2018||28th May 2018 to 31st May 2018|
|Releasing Date of TS PGECET 2018 Key||June 2018|
|TS PGECET 2018 Results||June 2018|
|TSPGECET Counselling Dates 2018||July 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
TS PGECET Eligibility Criteria 2018
The candidates, first of all, check the TSPGECET eligibility criteria to TS PGECET apply online. If you are eligible then only start your TSPGECET 2018 Application form fill up procedure otherwise you are unable to take the TSPGECET 2018 exam. Therefore, verify the eligibility for nationality, residential and educational qualification of the candidate.
- The candidate must be a person of Indian Nation.
- The aspirant must belong to Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State and should satisfy the local or non-local status.
- The student should possess the graduated B.Pharma from a college approved by the Pharma Council of India for M.Pharma.
- Candidates should hold the 4 years B.Tech/B.E/AIME degree from a recognized board or university for M.Tech.
- One should have an aggregate of at least 50% marks (General) and 45 % for reserved categories in the qualifying examination.
- Aspirants who are appearing the final year exams can also apply to the TS Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018.
Documents Required to Fill TS PGECET 2018 Application Form
The below given attached details are necessary while filling the TS PGECET 2018 application form. Therefore, the candidates keep the mandatory details with you before going to start the TS PGECET Online Application 2018 filling process to enter required details in TS PGECET Apply Online process. Required details are as follows
- SSC/ 10thstandard hall ticket number
- Income Certificate of Parents (if applicable)
- 10th standard or SSC certificate
- For reserved category candidates, Caste Certificate issued by a competent authority (if applicable)
- Special Category certificate for aspirants applying under NCC, PH, Sports, CTS, etc
- Transaction ID in case of fee payment done at TS Online Centers or Debit /Credit card or Net Banking details.
- Local status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-Local).
TS PGECET 2018 Application | TS PGECET Apply Online Procedure
Check step by step procedure to fill TSPGECET online application 2018 in this section.
- Visit the official website of TSCHE
- Registration Fee Payment Structure
- Fill the Details in TS PGECET Application form 2018
- Print TS PGECET 2018 Online Application
Step 1: TS PGECET 2018 Application form – Visit the Official Website
- Go to the official web portal of Telangana PGECET and click on “Apply Online”.
- After clicking on the apply online tab, you can proceed with the fee payment procedure.
Step 2: TS PGECET Online Application 2018 – Registration Fee Payment Procedure
First, you should make the payment of TS PGECET Application fee to proceed to the next step in TS PGECET 2018 apply online procedure.
- “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” web page will display on the screen.
- Now you should select the TS PGECET 2018 Online application fee payment mode.
- TS Online/AP Online/Mee Seva or e-Seva center
- Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
|Category of the Candidate||Fee (Rs)|
TS PGECET 2018 Online Application Fee Payment Through TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or e-Seva | Apply TS PGECET Online 2018
- If you pay the TSPGECET 2018 Online Application fee through TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or e-Seva center, they visit the respective center with the details given below.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC.
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination like Intermediate, CBSE Hall Ticket Number.
- Stream Applying for
- Mobile Number
- Keep all mandatory details ready required for filling in the TS PGECET online application form 2018 with the Transaction ID.
- Click on “Click here if paid through TS/AP Online” button.
- After clicking on the above button “AP/TS Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva Payment Verification” page will display on the screen in TSPGECET 2018 application form online.
- Then the aspirant needs to fill all the details in the respective fields and press on “Proceed to Online Application form filling”.
TS PGECET Application Fee Payment Through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- If the candidates pay the registration fee through online, then click on “Continue to pay the fee using your Debit Card or Credit Card”.
- Candidates should enter the details like
- Qualifying Exam
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination.
- Name of the Candidate
- Qualifying Exam – Year of Passing/Appearing
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Mobile Number
- 10th Class or SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Select Card Type
- Fee Amount
- After completion of fill the above information, they will have to click on “Make Payment” button. Then “Payment Gateway” page will appear on the screen.
- Once the application fee payment is completed, then the candidate will be redirected to the official homepage to complete the TS PGECET 2018 Online Application Form filling process.
- Individuals enter the card details like Card Number, Expiry Date, Security Code/CVV on Payment Gateway Page and click on “Make Payment” button.
- Confirmation of the successful payment of TSPGECET registration fee is shown with “Transaction is Successful” on the “Payment Status” web page.
- Reference Id and Transaction Id are useful in future. So keep them safe for correspondence.
Step 3: Fill the details in TS PGECET Online Application 2018 | TS PGECET 2018 Apply Online
Next step in the TS PGECET Apply Online process, you have to enter your personal and educational details like
- Candidate Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Nane
- Date of Birth (as per your SSC or equivalent records)
- Identification Marks
- Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Place of Study of Degree
- Percentage of Marks
- Choice of Regional Center of Entrance Test
- Select the regional center to take the TS PGECET 2018.
- Category of the Candidate
- Local Area Status
- Select the local area if you belong to Andhra University, Osmania University, Sri Venkateswara University on your TS PGECET online apply form.
- SSC or Equivalent
- Month and Year of Passing
- Hall Ticket Number
- Special Category
- Address for Correspondence
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Intermediate or Degree
- If you studied Mathematics in 10+2 or Degree the select “Yes” otherwise “No”
- Select place of study
- Photo & Signature
- Candidates click on the “Select File” to upload photograph file.
- The photograph file should be in the .JPG/ .JPEG format and size should be less than 30 KB in TS PGECET 2018 Apply Online form.
- To upload signature press the “Select file” button and ensure that the signature’s file format should be .JPG format and its size must not be greater than 15 KB.
Step 4: Download TS PGECET Application Form 2018 & Take print Out
- After furnishing all the required details and correct particulars, candidates verify the furnished details thoroughly. Then go through the declaration part at the end of the page. Select the checkbox mentioned against “I accept the terms and conditions” if you are done with TS PGECET online application form filling.
- The click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next page of TS PGECET Apply online 2018.
- In case you have not completed the TS PGECET 2018 application form, red flag alerts on each field will flash, which need to be properly completed.
- If all the details are entered, then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is pressed.
- After the online application form filling is completed and submitted, a preview of the “Filled in Online Application” form web page will appear on the screen.
- The candidate’s details and Registration ID/ TS PGECET application number will appear on the page.
- This reference TD is used for all future correspondence and make TS PGECET 2018 application form download.
- Take the print out of the TS PGECET Online Application 2018.
<< TS PGECET 2018 Rank Card >>
TS PGECET Apply Online | TS PGECET 2018 Online Application
- Aspirants must visit the Official website of TS PGECET.
- The mode of Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Applications 2018 is completely Online.
- First of all, fill Telangana PGECET 2018 Application form.
- Before filling Telangana PGECET Online Application Form 2018, candidates should refer the instructions available in the user guide.
- After getting an idea about the TS PGECET Apply Online procedure, the candidate knows about how to fill Telangana State PGECET 2018 Application Form filling procedure.
- The candidates those who qualify in the GATE 2018 can apply for this admission separately.
- For General candidates, the cost of TSPGECET application fee Rs. 1000/- and Rs. 500/- for reserved categories students.
- You will get a message after submission of TS PGECET 2018 Application Form.
- The Official members of TSPGECET will provide Correction facility if candidates send the sufficient number of requests.
- Individuals can also check the Status of TS PGECET 2018 Online Application Form.
Important Points about TSPGECET Apply Online 2018
- The individuals will not have to submit the TS PGECET 2018 application form at the office.
- After the TS PGECET Online application form is filled and submitted, the candidates will immediately get an SMS.
- The registration ID and password have to be used to login for future uses.
- After the application form is filled with required details and submitted, the candidates will not be able to make any changes in the TS PGECET 2018 Online Apply form.
- In case any corrections are to be made, the candidates may contact the TS PGECET office or send an email to email@example.com or contact 040-27097124.
- Take the print copy of TS PGECET Online application form 2018 for any correspondence.
Here, we have given the above information based on the last year TS PGECET notification. We will update the data, after the official announcement of the TS PGECET notification 2018 apply online by TSCHE board members. Hence, bookmark our entrance exams website www.examtime.co to check instant news regarding TS PGECET application form.
|TSPGECET 2018 Notification|
|TS PGECET Information Booklet 2018|