TS LAWCET Model Papers are enclosed here. Check TS LAWCET previous papers pdf for free. Download TS LAWCET entrance model papers in pdf format. Collect TS PGLCET Solved papers for reference purpose. Find TS LAWCET Model Papers on this page.
|Latest News: Last Date for Submission of TS LAWCET 2018 Online Application without late fee is extended upto 16th May 2018.|
TS LAWCET Model Papers | TS LAWCET Solved Papers Free Download
Telangana LAWCET Previous papers are available in pdf format. If you are one of the candidates who are in need of TS LAWCET Model Papers, then you can get TS LAWCET Question Paper here. Get TS LAWCET Question Papers with solutions to practice and score good marks in TS LAWCET exam. You can refer TS LAWCET previous papers pdf, to understand the pattern of the TS LAWCET exam and to increase your knowledge in specific subjects that are going to cover in TS LAWCET exam. Also, Attempting TS LAWCET & PGLCET Mock Tests is also helpful to perform well in the exam. So here in the below section, we are providing the direct link to take TS LAWCET 2018 Mock Test. Hence, Go to the link and Take the Mock Test to assess your preparation level.
TS LAWCET Exam Information
|TS LAWCET Previous Year Question Papers|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Organization conducting TS LAWCET 2018 exam||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)|
|TS LAWCET Notification Release Date||22nd March 2018|
|Starting Date of Application||25th March 2018|
|Ending Date of Application without late fee||16th May 2018|
|Last Date of Application with late fee of Rs 500/-||2nd May 2018|
|Last Date of Application with late fee of Rs 1000/-||9th May 2018|
|Last Date of Application with late fee of Rs 2000/-||16th May 2018|
|Last Date of Application form with a fee of Rs 4000/-||23rd May 2018|
|Correction in Online Application||17th May 2018 to 20th May 2018|
|TS LAWCET Admit Card Availability Date||22nd May 2018|
|Date of TS LAWCET 2018 exam||25th May 2018|
|Preliminary Answer Key Release Date||28th May 2018|
|Last Date for receiving objections on Preliminary Key||29th May 2018|
|Result Declaration Date||10th June 2018|
|Counselling Dates||June/July 2018|
TS LAWCET Previous Question Papers | TS LAWCET Entrance Exam Model Papers
- TS LAWCET 2017 question paper with key
- TS LAWCET 2017 question paper
- TS PGLCET model papers 2014
- TS LAWCET question paper 2015 Download
- TS LAWCET question paper 2017
- TS LAWCET 2015 question paper with key
TS LAWCET Model Papers Free Download
|TS LAWCET 2016 model papers|
|TS LAWCET 2016 question paper|
TS PG LAWCET Model Papers | TS PGLCET Exam Question Papers
TS LAWCET Model papers pdf will be very useful in your regular preparation. Download all the TS LAWCET Old Question Papers and identify the topics that are asked in TS LAWCET previous papers by keeping TS LAWCET syllabus 2018 aside. TSLAWCET Test Papers gives you the required study material that is essential to get prepared for TS PGLCET exam. Therefore, Every candidate who is going to take TS LAWCET exam is advised to solve more TS LAWCET entrance exam model papers to gain more marks in the TS LAWCET exam. Prepare well for TS LAWCET exam and practice TS LAWCET previous papers to self-assess your knowledge. From the TS LAWCET previous papers pdf with solutions, you can also get the shortcut methods to answer the questions within a short span of time.
Telangana LAWCET Sample Question Papers | Download TS LAWCET Exam Papers
TS LAWCET Paper indicates the nature of the upcoming exam and makes you learn important topics that have to be covered mandatory. Not only the important topics, you can also check the common questions that occur frequently in TS LAWCET exam. Solving the TS LAWCET Model papers can enhance your logical skills which enables you to answer the questions quickly without taking much time. Assume TS LAWCET Question Papers as the mock test and answer the questions by allowing specific time. Then after completion of solving the TS LAWCET Previous papers, find out your mistakes. Check your mistakes and try to rectify them for the next time. This helps you to make an analysis of your performance levels. Unless your performance is improved, go on practising TS LAWCET Test Papers.
Reference Books for TS LAWCET Exam
- Guide to Judicial Service Exam —-> Universal
- Objective General English 1st Edition —-> R.S. Aggarwal
- Legal Awareness/ Legal Reasoning —–> Bhardwaj
- Analytical Reasoning —–> M.K. Pandey
- A Complete Self Study Guide for LLB Entrance Exam —–> Arihant Experts
- Study Package for CLAT & LLB —–> AP Bharadwaj
- Constitution of India ——> Bakshi P.M
- Legal Aptitude for CLAT and other Law Entrance Exam —-> A.P. Bharadwaj
- Ultimate Guide to LLB Entrance Examination —–> M.A. Rashid
- The Pearson Guide to LLB Entrance Examination —-> Thorpe
- LLB Entrance Examination Guide —–> Pankaj Kr. Jaiswal
- LAWCET Study Material with Previous Papers (Paperback) —–> Vikram Editorial Board
TS LAWCET Preparation Tips
- Go through TS LAWCET Model Papers which helps you to know the paper pattern and topics related to TS LAWCET exam.
- Make a good preparation plan strategy and give your first preference for easy topics.
- Check the weightage for all the topics and practice more weightage questions perfectly.
- Go through a good study material which contains all the information that is covered in TS LAWCET syllabus.
- Prepare a summary notes to revise at the time of TS LAWCET exam.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2018
Follow the TS LAWCET exam syllabus 2018 here. Before preparing for TS LAWCET exam, candidates should know the topics that are included in the TS LAWCET 2018 exam.
- Current Affairs
- Aptitude for Study of Law
- General Knowledge & Mental Ability
<<TS LAWCET Seat Allotment>>
TS LAWCET Exam Pattern 2018
TSLAWCET 2018 Exam Pattern is different for L.L.B and L.L.M courses.
Exam pattern for L.L.B 3YDC / 5 YDC
|S.No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Current Affairs||60||60||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||Aptitude for Study of Law||30||30|
|3.||General Knowledge & Mental Ability||30||30|
Test Pattern for L.L.M Course
|S.No.||Parts||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||I||40||40||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
- TS LAWCET exam is of objective type.
- The total no. of questions is 120.
- Each Question carries one mark.
- No negative marking is alloted for the wrong answer.
About Telangana State LAW Common Entrance Test
Telangana State LAW Common Entrance Test 2018 is conducted by Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TSCHE approves 7 Universities as council members to conduct TS LAWCET exam in Telangana State. It is a state level exam which is conducted to provide admissions into UG Law courses including 3 year Law Degree and 5 Year law integrated programmes offered by Different universities in Telangana State.
- 3 Year L.L.B Course
- 5 Year L.L.B Course
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Once we find the latest news on TS LAWCET 2018 exam, we will update on our site. For more information visit LAW Entrance Exams page.