TS LAWCET 2018 online application link is uploaded here. Check TS LAWCET Apply Online Procedure. Follow TS LAWCET 2018 exam schedule. Refer registration process, eligibility criteria to fill TS LAWCET Online Application 2018. View TS LAWCET Application last date, exam date & important dates. Get the solution to how to apply for TS LAWCET 2018 and login details.
Last Date for Submission of TS LAWCET/ PGLCET 2018 Online Application without Late Fee Extended till 16th May 2018. Check the complete details below & Fill TS LAWCET Apply Online form.
TS LAWCET 2018 Online Application | TS PGLCET Application Form
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Exam is conducted for providing the admission seats for 3 years or 5 years LLB Course. Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE conducts the TS LAWCET for the academic year 2018-19. Therefore, the candidates those who are interested in getting the admission into 5 or 3 years LLB course apply to the TS LAWCET 2018 exam. If you want you to take the TS LAWCET 2018, you should apply for TS LAWCET 2018 exam. Those who wish to take the seat in LLM course they can apply to the TS PGLCET 2018. Candidates must apply to TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2018 exam through online only.
The candidates, who submitted the TS LAWCET 2018 online application, are only eligible to participate in the Telangana LAWCET & PGLCET exam. And als0, they should fill the TS LAWCET Application Form 2018 and submit it before the last date. Aspirants can submit the TS LAWCET Online Application 2018 with late fee also. The board members will not accept the late date applications. Here, we have given the complete step by step process to TS LAWCET 2018 Apply Online. Therefore, individuals follow the procedure given below to submit the TS LAWCET 2018 Application Form easily and take the test happily. In the coming sections, one can refer the TS LAWCET 2018 important dates and eligibility criteria and TS LAWCET Apply Online steps. TS LAWCET & PGLCET 2018 exam schedule is same.
TS LAWCET 2018 Apply Online | TS PGLCET 2018 Application Form
|Telangana State April 2018 Notification Release Date||22nd March 2018|
|TS LAWCET Application Starting Date||25th March 2018|
|TSLAWCET Application Last Date without late fee||16th May 2018 (Extended)|
|TS LAWCET Last date for Application with late fee 500/-||2nd May 2018|
|Last date to apply for TS LAWCET 2018 with late fee 1000/-||9th May 2018|
|TS LAWCET Online Apply Last Date with late fee 2000/-||16th May 2018|
|Last Date to TS LAWCET Apply Online 2018 with Late fee 4000/-||23rd May 2018|
|Correction of TSLAWCET online application data already submitted by the candidate||17th to 20th May 2018|
Overview of TS LAWCET 2018 Important Dates @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in
|TS LAWCET 2018 Apply Online|
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test (TS LAWCET)|
|Exam Conducting Board||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Level of the Exam||State level|
|TS LAWCET Hall Ticket Download Date||22nd May 2018|
|Telangana LAWCET Exam Date||25th May 2018|
|TS LAWCET Preliminary Answer Key Release Date||28th May 2018|
|Receiving Objections on Telangana LAWCET Answer key (preliminary)||29th May 2018|
|TSLAWCET Results Declare Date||10th June 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Telangana LAWCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The student should be an Indian Nationality and must fulfil the local & non-local status as laid down by Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- TS LAWCET 2018 Age limit: Candidates should have 20 years as on 31st December 2018 to apply TS LAWCET 2018.
- SC/ST aspirants having an age relaxation of 5 years, i.e., their age limit is 30 years to apply for 3 years and 5 years LLB course.
- Individuals will get 35% marks in Telangana LAW Common Entrance Test 2018.
For 3 years LLB Course:
- The candidates for 3 year LLB should have passed any Graduate Degree (10+2+3 pattern) of a recognized University.
- The candidates should have an aggregate of 45% in their qualifying examination.
- If any candidate secured less than 45% in graduation, they should have passed any additional graduation or post graduation with 45%.
For 5 years LLB Course:
The aspirants for 5 year LLB Course should have passed the two-year Intermediate exam (10+2 pattern) with an aggregate of 45% marks or any other equivalent examination recognized by the University concerned or the Board of Intermediate Education, TS and Bar Council of India.
- The percentage of 39.5% or above in case of candidates belongs to SC/St category and 44.5% or above in case of other categories will be considered as 40% and 45% respectively.
- There is an aggregate relaxation of 5% of marks in the above qualifying examinations for 3 years or 5-year LAW course in favour of the Candidates belonging to SC/ST.
Documents Required to Fill TS LAWCET Online Application 2018
|Sl.NO||Required Details||Document to be Referred|
|1.||TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva centre Transaction ID||Receipt form AP/TS Online/e-Seva/Citizen Services Center|
|2.||Qualifying Examination appeared or passed.||Marks Memo/Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent.|
|3.||Date of Birth||Birth Certificate/ SSX or Equivalent Certificate|
|4.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Local Status (OU/Au/SVU/ Non-Local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|6.||Income of parents (Income less than Rs 2 lakhs)||Income certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|7.||Reserved Category (SC, ST, BC etc.)||The Caste Certificate authorized by the MRO or any Competent Authority|
|8.||Special Category (PH, NCC, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The certificate issued by Competent Authority|
<< TSLAWCET Question Papers >>
TS LAWCET Application Fee | TSPGLCET Online Application Fee
In the registration process of TS LAWCET 2018, the candidate first makes the application fee payment. Then only you are accessible to proceed to the further TS LAWCET apply online process. So, aspirants can pay the TS LAWCET online application fee through online (Debit card/Credit card or Net Banking details) or offline mode i.e., through AP/TS Online Centers.
- The application fee for general candidates is 800/-.
- SC/ST category candidates should pay the TS LAWCET 2018 application fee 500/-.
|Exam Name||Fee Amount (Rs.)|
TS LAWCET Apply Online | Steps to TS PGLCET Online Apply Procedure
- First, visit the official website of TSCHE @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on “Apply Online Button“.
- Then “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” web page will appear on the screen.
- Select the fee payment mode online or offline mode.
- You can pay the TS LAWCET application fee through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking or AP/TS Online Centers.
- Keep all the mandatory details ready required for filling in the TS LAWCET online application form / TS PGLCET 2018 application along with the Transaction ID.
- Fill the TS LAWCET 2018 Online application with required details like
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Select Gender
- Qualifying Examination
- Passed year and month
- Hall Ticket Number
- Percentage of Marks
- Place of Study
- Upload Scanned Photo & Signature with required size and format.
- Aspirants can enter the necessary details such as
- Select Regional Center for appearing the Test.
- Category Name
- Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Address for correspondence
- SSC or Equivalent
- Board Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Month and Year of Passing
- Intermediate or Equivalent
- Select Board
- Hall Ticket Number
- Year of Passing
- Month and year of passing
- Select the Municipality/Corporation/Rural
- Annual Income of the Parent
- After filling the required data, click on “Submit” button and submit the TS LAWCET Application form 2018 successfully.
- Download the form and take the print out of TS LAWCET Apply Online form 2018.
About TSLAWCET 2018
TS LAWCET is commonly abbreviated as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. Osmania University Conducts the TS LAWCET 2018 exam. Thorugh this test, candidates can get the offer to take the seat in 3 years LLB or 5 years LLB course. Various colleges in Telangana state offer these undergraduate LAW courses. Therefore, the eligible and interested candidates can apply for TS LAWCET 2018. Those who are interested in taking the seat in the Post Graduate LAW course, they fill TS PGLCET 2018 online application form. Follow the procedure to TS LAWCET apply online which is given on this page. Aspirants check TS LAWCET application last date and exam dates from above sections.
The apply online procedure for TS LAWCET & PGLCET is same. Here, we have given the information based on the last year TS LAWCET notification for the sake of applicants. We will update the official details after the announcement of TS LAWCET conducting authority members. So, stay tuned on our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check regular updates on TS LAWCET apply online.
|TSLAWCET Instruction Booklet 2018|
|Instruction Booklet for TS PGLCET 2018|