Check TS ECET 2018 online application form fill up procedure in the below sections. TS ECET apply online link is available here. See TS ECET eligibility criteria, last date to apply for TS ECET exam. Refer complete details on TS ECET online application 2018. TS ECET 2018 application fee payment procedure and important instructions regarding Telangana ECET examination.
|Latest News – TS ECET Online Application Can be Filled Until 20th April 2018 with Late Fee Rs.1000/-. Click here, to fill TS ECET Application Form 2018.|
TS ECET 2018 Online Application
The JNTUH College of Engineering conducts Telangana State ECET exam on behalf of TSCHE. It is the state level common entrance test. Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test for getting the seat in seat into the second year of graduation degree i.e, B.E/B.Tech or B.Pharmacy. It will be held for only Diploma holders and B.SC (Mathematics). Therefore, candidates who are eligible to take the test can apply for TS ECET 2018 exam. You should apply for the Telangana State ECET exam through online. Candidate can submit the TS ECET 2018 online application before the last date. Hence, check the TS ECET Online Application procedure in the below sections.
TSECET Application Form Correction Facility Available from 9th to 16th April 2018.
In the coming sections, candidates can refer the TS ECET 2018 online apply step by step procedure. See the TS ECET 2018 last date to apply, all important dates, eligibility criteria and TS ECET application fee. The candidates who have submitted the TS ECET application successfully through online are only eligible to take the TS ECET exam. Hence, follow the given the procedure to apply for TSECET 2018 exam. Moreover, bookmark our site to check all engineering entrance exams applications starting and closing dates.
<< TS ECET 2018 Rank Card >>
TS ECET Online Application 2018 – Important Dates
|TS ECET Notification Released Date||2nd March 2018|
|Submission of TS ECET 2018 Online Application Starting Date||5th March 2018|
|TS ECET Application form 2018 Last Date without late fee||6th April 2018|
|Correction of Submitted TS ECET 2018 Online Application form||9th to 16th April 2018|
|Last Date to TS ECET Apply online 2018 with late fee 500/-||13th April 2018|
|TS ECET 2018 Application form last date with late fee 1000/-||20th April 2018|
|Closing Date of TS ECET Application form 2018 with late fee 5000/-||27th April 2018|
|TS ECET online application form 2018 last date with late fee 10,000/-||3rd May 2018|
Telangana ECET Exam Schedule 2018 @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|TS ECET Hall Tickets 2018 Releasing Date||2nd to 7th May 2018|
|TS ECET Exam Date 2018||9 May 2018 (10 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Answer key release date of TS ECET 2018||May 2018|
|TS ECET Result 2018 Announcement Date||May 2018|
|TSECET Counselling Dates 2018||June 2018|
|Category Name||Online Application|
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria 2018
Aspirants once refer the TS ECET eligibility criteria are you eligible or not to TS ECET 2018 apply online. Here, you can check eligibility criteria regarding nationality and educational qualifications.
Nationality & Residential
- Candidate should be a person of Indian Nationality and he/she belongs to Telangana or Andhra Pradesh State.
- The aspirants should satisfy the local or non-local status.
- Diploma: Students should hold the Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from any recognized University / College across Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State.
- B.Sc in Mathematics: Students who possess the B.Sc Degree in Mathematics can also apply for TS ECET 2018 exam.
- Aggregate: Individuals must have an aggregate of 45% in Qualifying Examination (Diploma as well as B.Sc Mathematics).
<< TSECET 2018 Web Options >>
Required Details to Fill TS ECET Online Application 2018
|Sl.NO||Required Details||Document to be Referred|
|1.||TS Online/AP Online/e-Seva/Mee Seva center Transaction ID||Receipt form AP/TS Online/e-Seva/Citizen Services Center|
||Marks Memo/Hall Ticket Number of Degree or equivalent.|
|3.||Date of Birth||Birth Certificate/ SSX or Equivalent Certificate|
|4.||Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent||SSC or Equivalent Certificate|
|5.||Local Status||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|6.||Income of parents (Income less than Rs 2 lakhs or more than Rs 2 lakhs)||Income certificate issued by MRO or Competent Authority|
|7.||Reserved Category (SC, ST, BC etc.)||The Caste Certificate authorized by the MRO or any Competent Authority|
|8.||Special Category (PH, NCC, Sports, CAP, etc.)||The certificate issued by Competent Authority|
TS ECET 2018 Application Form 2018 Fill Up Process (Step by Step)
There are total four steps to submit the TSECET 2018 online application form successfully. So, here, we have enclosed the complete discussion on 4 steps of TSECET application 2018 filling. Therefore, follow this procedure to apply for TS ECET exam through online.
Step 1: TS ECET 2018 Online Application form – Go to the Official Website
- Visit the TSCHE official website of and click on “Apply Online”.
- After tapping on the apply online tab, you can move to proceed with the fee payment procedure.
Step 2: Registration Fee Payment Procedure – TS ECET 2018 Online Apply
- “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” web page will display on the screen.
- Now you should select the fee payment mode
- TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or E Seva center
- Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
|Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount (Rs)|
TS ECET 2018 Online Application Fee Payment Through TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seve or e-Seva
- If you pay the fee through TS Online/ AP Online/Mee Seva or e Seva center, they visit the center with the details given below.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Father’s Name.
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination like Intermediate, CBSE Hall Ticket Number.
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC.
- Stream Applying for
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Keep all mandatory/optional detail ready required for filling in the Telangana State ECET 2018 online application form with Transaction ID and tap on “Click here if paid through TS/AP Online center” button.
- After clicking on the above button “AP/TS Online/e-Seva/Mee-Seva Payment Verification” page will appear on the screen.
- Then the candidate needs to fill all the data in the respective fields and press on “Proceed to Online Application form filling”.
TS EAMCET Application Fee Payment Through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card
- If the candidates pay the TS ECET Online application fee through online mode, then click on “Continue to pay the fee using your Debit Card or Credit Card”.
- Aspirants should their details like
- Qualifying Exam
- Hall Ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination.
- Qualifying Exam – Year of Passing/Appearing
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name of the Candidate
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- 10th Class or SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Fee Amount
- Select Card Type
- After completion of fill the details, they will have to click on “Make Payment”. Then the control will be directed to the “Payment Gateway” page.
- Once payment is completed, then the candidate will be redirected to the homepage of the official website to complete the TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form with mandatory/optional details.
- Candidate enters the Debit/Credit card related details like Card Number, Holder Name, Expiry Date, Security Code/CVV on Payment Gateway Page and click on “Make Payment” button.
- Confirmation of the successful payment of registration fee is shown with “Transaction is Successful” on “Payment Status” web page.
- Preserve the Reference Id and Transaction Id safe for future security of TS ECET Apply Online 2018 procedure.
Step 3: Fill the details in TS ECET Application form 2018
Once the payment is successful, the candidate’s login ID and password will be displayed on the screen. These ID and password sent to the registered mobile number and email id. The aspirants are required to login with the generated login Id and Password to fill the necessary details in the TS ECET Online Application form 2018. Therefore, be careful with the Register ID and password to download TS ECET hall Ticket 2018.
- Candidate Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father,s Nane
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth (as per your SSC or equivalent records)
- Identification Marks
- Qualifying Examination
- Name of the Qualifying Examination
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Percentage of Marks
- Place of Study of Degree
- Choice of Regional Center of Entrance Test
- Select the regional center to take the TS ECET 2018.
- Category of the Candidate
- Local Area Status
- Select the local area if you belong to Andhra University, Osmania University, Sri Venkateswara University.
- SSC or Equivalent
- Hall Ticket Number
- Month and Year of Passing
- Special Category
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Address for Correspondence
- Intermediate or Degree
- If you studied Mathematics in 10+2 or Degree the select “Yes” otherwise “No”
- Select place of study
- Photo & Signature
- You have to click on “Select File” to upload photograph file. The photograph file should be in the .JPG or .JPEG format. Its size should be less than 50 KB
- To upload signature press the “Select file” button and ensure that the signature’s file format should be .JPG format and the size must be less than 20 KB.
Check, your TS ECET 2018 Result
Step 4: Download TS ECET Online Application 2018 & Take print Out
- After completion of entering all the required data and correct particulars, verify the entered details thoroughly and then go through the Declaration at the end of the page. Select the checkbox mentioned against “I accept the terms and conditions” if you are done with Online Application form filling.
- If any changes require in TS ECET Online Application 2018, click on “Edit form” and update the required notifications and click on “Final Submit Button”.
- After click on final submit button, no further modifications and edit will be allowed in TSECET application form 2018.
- The click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next page of TS ECET Online Apply form.
- In case you have not completed the application form, red flag alerts on each field will flash, which you need to be correctly completed. If all the details are furnished, then the screen will change to the next page after the “Submit” button is pressed.
- After the submission of TS ECET online application form filling, check a preview of the “Filled in Online Application” form page which will appear on the computer screen.
- The candidate details and a “Registration ID” will appear on the right side of the page.
- This reference ID is used for all future security.
- At last, download and take the print out of the TSECET Online Application 2018.
TS ECET 2018 Application Form | TS ECET 2018 Apply Online
- The individuals will not have to submit the TS ECET 2018 application form in offline mode.
- After the TS ECET Online application form is filled and submitted, the candidates will be immediately notified with an SMS.
- The registration ID and password have to be used to login for future uses.
- After the application form is filled with required details and submitted, the candidates will not be able to make any changes in the TSECET 2018 Online Apply form.
- In case any corrections are to be made, the candidates may contact the TS ECET/TSCHE office.
- Hence, a fresh print out can be taken if a copy of the TS ECET Online application form 2018 is misplaced.
Here, we have gathered all the above data based on last year information of TS ECET notification. Hence, we will update the provided information after the official schedule announcement by the authority members. Therefore, candidates, stay tuned on our entrance exams page. Also, bookmark our website www.examtime.co to check regular updates on the TS ECET online application 2018.