TANCET 2018 application form is available from 2nd April 2018 in online mode. Get the direct link to TANCET apply online. Check the detailed procedure for filling TANCET application form 2018. Refer eligibility criteria for TANCET 2018 exam. see TANCET 2018 Online registration process and TANCET applicant login details.
TANCET 2018 Application Form 2018 | TANCET 2018 Online Registration
Anna University organizes the TANCET 2018 exam to provide the admission seats for M.Tech/M.E/M.Arch/M.Plan/MCA/MBA in government and non-government colleges of Tamil Nadu State. Candidates who want to get the admission for postgraduate courses in TN state colleges they can apply to the TANCET 2018 exam. Authority release the TANCET application form on its official web portal. Therefore, aspirants should fill the TANCET 2018 online application form through online only. The board invites no other mode applications.
TANCET 2018 Online Registration Last Date Extended till 25th April 2018. Apply Online Link Provided Here.
Anna University, Tamil Nadu will activate the link for TANCET 2018 online registration tentatively on 2nd April 2018. Here, we have given the TANCET 2018 apply the online procedure for the sake of applicants. Therefore, applicants who do not have an awareness of how to fill TANCET 2018 application form through the official website can follow the provided process to avoid confusion. By just clicking on the uploaded link, you will be directed to the homepage of the official website. Then fill the application and submit it successfully. Candidates need to pay the TANCET 2018 application fee and upload the scanned images of photograph and signature as a part of TANCET registration 2018 process.
<< TANCET 2018 Exam Date >>
TANCET Application Form 2018 – Available Dates
|TANCET Online Application Form 2018|
|TANCET 2018 Application Starting Date||2nd April 2018|
|Last Date for TANCET 2018 Online Application||25th April 2018|
Overview of Tamil Nadu CET 2018 Exam Schedule
|TANCET Application Form 2018|
|Board Name||Anna University|
|Name of the Exam||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|TANCET Hall Ticket 2018 Release Date||March 2018|
|TANCET 2018 Exam Date||
|Release Date for TANCET 2018 Answer Key||April 2018|
|TANCET Results Declaration Date||April 2018|
|TANCET 2018 Counselling Dates||July 2018|
|Category Name||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
- Candidates should Pass Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any disciplines from a recognized university or board.
- Applicants secure minimum 50% aggregate marks (45% for the SC/ST categories candidates).
- Aspirants should pass the 3 years degree with 50% (45% for reserved categories) aggregate marks with Mathematics subject.
- Candidates must pass the three years degree with 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved categories) from a recognized university or board.
For MCA (Lateral Entry)
- Individuals pass Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc (Computer Science/Information Technology) or BCA with mathematics at 10+2 or graduation level.
<< Syllabus of TANCET >>
TANCET 2018 Registration | TANCET Online Application 2018
Here, candidates check the complete procedure to fill TANCET 2018 application form. TANCET 2018 apply online process includes registration, filling details in TANCET application form 2018, uploading images, application fee payment and submit TANCET online application form 2018.
Step 1: TANCET 2018 Online Registration
- First, visit the official website i.e., www.TANCET.org
- Click on TANCET application form 2018.
- After that tap on TANCET 2018 apply online ink for new registration.
- Fill the TANCET 2018 online application by entering required details.
- Then, click on “Submit” button.
- After submitting the registration form, application number and password displayed on the screen.
- Note down the application number and password. Keep them safe.
Step 2: Fill Details in TANCET 2018 Application Form | TANCET 2018 Online Application
- After completion of the TANCET registration process, you have to login into your account with the generated application number and password.
- Candidates have to fill the TANCET application form 2018 with the mandatory details such as
- Personal Details
- Applicant full name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s Name
- Unique photo ID proof number of the applicant
- Unique photo ID proof of the applicant
- Parent’s Mobile Number
- Mobile Number
- Telephone Number
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Permanent address same as the correspondence address
- Category Details
- Belongs to category
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Academic Details
- Qualifying Exam
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- place of the institution last studied
- Name of Institution last studied
- Roll/Registration/Index number of 10th Standard marks card
- Whether appeared for TANCET exam in previous years
- Registration number of 12th stadnard/2nd PUC
- Contact Details
- Exam City preference and address
- Personal Details
Step 3: TANCET Registration form 2018 – Upload Scanned Images
- After furnishing all the required data in TANCET online registration form, candidates have to upload scanned images of the colour photograph.
- By clicking on the “Upload file” option, you can choose the image and upload it to TANCET apply online process.
- Images should be in JPEG/JPG format.
- The photograph image size should be 20 KB to 25 KB
Step 4: Application Fee Payment – TANCET Online Application 2018
- After completion of filling details in TANCET application form, candidates have to pay the registration/application fee through online mode only.
- Candidates have to select the fee payment gateway option and enter the Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking details.
|Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount|
- The candidates have to pay Rs.500/- ( 250/- for SC/ SCA/ ST candidates) as entrance test fee for any one of the programmes, M.B.A., M.C.A. or M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch. /M.Plan. If a candidate desires to appear for more than one course, for every additional
the programme, they have to pay 500/- ( 250/- for reserved candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu).
<< TANCET 2018 Result >>
Step 5: Submitting the TANCET Online Application 2018 | TANCET 2018 Registration
- After the application fee payment process, applicants submit the TANCET 2018 application form online.
- Next, click on “Print application form”.
- Download TANCET online form and take the printout of TANCET application form 2018 page for future security.
About Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2018
TANCET is abbreviated as Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. TANCET is a state level entrance exam organized for admission into MCA, MBA, ME/M.Tech/M.Plan/M.Arch Degree Programmes. Every Year Anna University, Tamil Nadu (Chennai) held the TANCET exam to provide admission seats for various courses offered by the various colleges in the state of Tamil Nadu. Anna University conducts the Tamil Nadu CET exam for the academic year 2018-19 in March 2018. Therefore, interested candidates must apply to the exam before the last date. Anna University TANCET application form will available online in the offcial website of TANCET.
In the above sections, we have provided the complete procedure to fill TANCET 2018 application form. Hence, the candidate makes utilize the given information to submit the TANCET 2018 online application form successfully. In this article, we have given the total information for reference purpose only. TANCET 2018 actual schedule not yet released yet. We will update the information instantly after the official announcement of TANCET 2018 Notification. Hence, bookmark our entrance exams website www.examtime.co to check latest updates on TANCET application form 2018.
<<< TANCET 2018 Online Registration >>>
|TANCET 2018 Information Brochure|
|Tamil Nadu CET Exam Advertisement 2018|