SRM Counselling 2019 is enclosed here. Check SRM 2019 Counselling Dates along with the procedure. Refer SRMJEEE Counselling Seat Allotment Process. Obtain SRM Counselling status 2019 and SRM Counselling fee details in the following sections. Go through the complete page to know more information on SRM University counselling process for Joint Entrance Exam.
SRM Counselling 2019 | SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling Details
SRM University conducts SRM JEE Counselling 2019 in both online and offline modes. The shortlisted candidates in the SRMJEEE 2019 exam are eligible to attend the Counselling of SRM 2019 Counselling process. SRMJEEE Counselling 2019 is simply a method to admit the candidates in various campuses in the SRM University. The SRM Counselling 2019 will be conducted completely based on the performance of the candidate in the SRMJEE 2019 exam. Only the candidates who qualified in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRM JEEE) attends the SRM counselling.
After completion of the SRM Counselling, candidates will be alloted seats based on the merit list. The SRMJEEE Counselling period will be different for all the individuals. The SRMJEEE counselling dates 2019 will be published on the official website. Before attending the SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling, candidates should ensure that whether they meet the prescribed eligibility criteria or not. In addition, all the candidates must keep all the documents ready in order to attend the SRMJEEE 2019 counselling. After completion of the SRM 2019 counselling, candidates can check the SRM Counselling status 2019 on the official website.
SRM 2019 Counselling Dates
|SRM Online & Offline Counselling|
|Name of the Board conducting Exam||Sri Ramachandra Memorial Institute of Science & Technology (SRM University)|
|Entrance Exam Name||SRM Joint Entrance Exam Joint Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Starting Date of SRMJEEE 2019 Application||November 2018|
|Last Date of SRMJEEE Application Form||April 2019|
|Online Entrance Exam Slot Booking Date||April 2019|
|Exam Date of SRMJEEE||April 2019|
|Result Declaration Date of SRMJEEE||May 2019|
|SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling Dates||May 2019|
|Name of the Category||Counselling|
SRM Counselling Fee & Call Letter Information
It is instructed to all the shortlisted candidates should download the SRM Counselling call letter to show it as a proof of qualified status. Moreover, all the candidates must pay SRM Counselling fees of Rs 10000 at the time of SRMJEEE counselling.
SRM Counselling Seat Availability
The no of seats available in each course and branch will be notified after the publishment of SRM Counselling 2019. Campus wise seats available in each course will be made available in the official website. Candidates can check the seats available for each course and apply for the SRM Counselling 2019.
Documents Required for SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling
- SRM JEEE 2019 Admit Card
- SRM JEEE Counselling Letter
- Marks Sheet of 10th & 12th standards.
- Transfer Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Passport size Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Rank Card of SRMJEEE
- DD in favour of SRMIST, payable at Chennai
SRM University Counselling of JEEE – SRM Offline Counselling
SRMJEEE Offline Counselling procedure is as follows.
Step-1: Reporting at Counselling Centre
- According to the rank, all the candidates must report at the allocated Counselling centre.
- All the candidates will be called in the order of their rank and in the same order, the seat will be allocated.
- Candidates can download the SRMJEEE counselling call letter from the official website.
- Attend the SRM Counselling as per the mentioned date and time.
Step-2: Document Verification
- In the SRM Counselling 2019, candidates must submit original documents along with one set of xerox copies.
- Without verification of documents, seats will not be alloted to the candidate.
Step-3: Allotment of Seats to the candidates
- After completion of the document verification, the SRM seat allotment procedure starts.
- Candidates will be alloted seats based on the filled choices and their ranks.
- Candidates must present physically while alloting the seats.
- The seats will be confirmed after the fee submission and it cannot be changed at a later stage.
SRM Online Counselling Procedure
- First, the candidates need to click on the link provided to register for SRM 2019 Online Counselling.
- Keep the soft copy of the qualifying marks in jpg format and the file should not exceed 500 KB.
- Candidates should enter application number, SRM rank, programmes applied for, date of birth.
- After logging into the account, candidates must choose the campus and branch as per the eligibility.
- Then the candidates should upload their qualifying exam marks sheet.
- Next, pay the registration fee and tuition fee entering SBI transaction reference number and amount.
Follow SRMJEEE Counselling Procedure and seat allotment details. Bookmark our site to receive the latest information on university-level engineering entrance exams.