Symbiosis International University will release the SNAP Test notification 2018 in August 2018. SNAP Registration will be available in online mode. Check SNAP application form 2018 filling process. Find the uploaded SNAP 2018 registration direct link on this page. Follow provided SNAP 2018 apply online simple steps while filling the SIU Symbiosis National Aptitude Test online form. Refer SNAP login details in the below sections.
SNAP Registration 2018 | SNAP Application form 2018
SNAP is the University Level Entrance exam.The abbreviation of SNAP is Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. It organized for providing admissions to the Management programmes in the affiliated institutions of the Symbiosis University. Therefore, the candidates those who have completed their graduation from a recognized board or university are eligible to apply for SNAP 2018. Candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria at first to know the eligible are not. If the candidates have all the qualities which prescribed by the university then only register for the SNAP exam 2018. Therefore, willing and eligible aspirants for getting admission to Postgraduate courses i.e, MBA programme have to fill the SNAP 2018 application form.
Candidates need to fill the SNAP 2018 registration form to apply for the entrance exam. SNAP application form filling process includes registration, upload images, fill the details in online form and registration fee payment. Candidate can pay the application fee through online payment or through Demand Draft. Aspirants should make the SNAP registration process through online mode only. No other chances are not available. So, follow the given simple steps to submit the SNAP 2018 online application form without mistakes. Go through the following sections, to check the SNAP apply online procedure, eligibility criteria and fee payment process. Also, refer Symbiosis University SNAP test dates 2018.
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test 2018 Schedule – Overview
|SNAP 2018 Apply Online|
|Name of the Exam Conducting Board||Symbiosis International University|
|Name of the Test||Symbiosis National Aptitude Test|
|SNAP 2018 Notification Release Date||August 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Online Application Commences from||August 2018|
|Last date to submit SIU SNAP Application form 2018||November 2018|
|Ending Date for Payment of Registration Fee||November 2018|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|SNAP 2018 Hall Ticket Release Date||December 2018|
|SNAP Exam Date 2018||December 2018|
|Publishing Date of Answer Key||December 2018|
|SNAP 2018 Result Release Date||December 2018|
|Name of the Category||Application Form|
SNAP Eligibility Criteria 2018
Checking of eligibility criteria to apply for SNAP 2018 exam is important. SIU will be rejected the application forms of ineligible candidates. Therefore, applicants should refer the given SNAP 2018 eligibility criteria before starting the apply online procedure.
- Overseas Citizen of India (OCI), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Foreign National (FN), and Person of Indian Origin (PIO) candidates are eligible to apply for SNAP test 2018.
- Candidates must pass the Graduation degree from a recognized board or university. For the Foreign university, applicants must have the AIU (Association of Indian Universities) certificate.
- General category Aspirants have an aggregate of 50 % marks in their graduation and SC/ ST category candidates must have 455 aggregate in their qualifying examination.
<< SNAP Exam Syllabus 2018 >>
SNAP 2018 Application Form Filling Process | How to Register for SNAP 2018
Step 1: SNAP Online Registration 2018
- Candidates, first of all, visit the official website.
- Click on the “New Registration” link.
- Then, instructions for Online application page will appear on the screen. Read them carefully and tick on “I agree” checkbox.
- Enter the basic details such as
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Valid Email Id
- After furnishing the required details, the applicants will receive the SNAP Id and password.
- By using the SNAP registration ID and password, candidates are required to fill the details in the SNAP 2018 application form 1.
Step 2: Fill Details in SNAP Application Form 1
In this section, candidates have to furnish the details in the SNAP 2018 application form 2018. Such details are
- Personal Details
- Salutation Name
- First Name of the candidate
- Middle Name
- Last Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Gender of the candidate
- Select the test city
- Upload Photo – Applicants have to upload the scanned image in the SNAP registration process.
- The image should be in JPEG/ JPG format.
- The photograph size must be in between 10 kB to 100 KB.
- Other Details: Candidates are required to enter the work experience details also.
Step 3: SNAP Registration Fees
Applicants have to pay the SNAP registration fee to complete the SNAP 2018 registration process. Candidate can be paid the application fee through Online Payment (through Debit card or Credit card), Net Banking or Demand Draft.
Candidates can also pay the fee in cash by taking the print copy of ‘Axis Bank or Indian bank challan’ from the official website. Keep the Candidate copy as payment receipt, Sign the stamped ‘Symbiosis copy’ of the ‘Axis Bank or Indian Bank Challan’ and send the challan form to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat. Applicants can make SNAP registration fee payment through demand draft (DD). The DD should be drawn in favour of Symbiosis Test Secretariat, payable at Pune and Send the DD along with SNAP 2018 application form to the following address given below:
Symbiosis Test Secretariat,
Symbiosis International University (SIU),
Tal: Mulshi, Dist. Pune-412115
<< SNAP 2018 Scorecard >>
Step 4: Fill SNAP 2018 Application Form 2
- After completion of application fee payment procedure, the candidates are required to fill the 2nd part of the SNAP Online application form 2018.
- The candidates need to fill the particulars are
- Qualification of the candidate
- Education Type
- Qualifying Degree
- Aggregate % on Qualifying Degree (as awarded by your university)
- Name of the University
- On successful completion of the application form filling, candidates take the print copy of the SNAP 2018 application form for future reference.
Hope the information which is given above is helpful for the aspiring candidates of the SNAP Application form 2018 filling process. It is provided for only reference purpose. So, bookmark our entrance exams site to know the latest news on SNAP 2018 exam. Moreover, check all the updates on all MBA entrance exams.
<< SNAP 2018 Online Registration >>