Get the direct link to REAP 2018 apply online. Follow REAP application form 2018 filling process. Check REAP 2018 application starting date and closing date. See Eligibility to apply online for REAP 2018. View required details to fill REAP online application form 2018. Refer REAP 2018 application fee payment details and online registration process.
REAP Application Form 2018
Rajasthan Technical University organizes the REAP. RTU provides the seats into the first year of B.E/B.Tech through this REAP 2018 in affiliated colleges. Therefore, the candidates who wish to join in the B.E/B.Tech courses across the colleges or universities in the Rajasthan state. RTU does not conduct any separate entrance examination to provide the admissions. They will give the admission based on JEE main score or Intermediate (10+2) score. The authority will manage the total Rajasthan Engineering Admissions Process in online mode only. So, willing and eligible candidates should fill the REAP application form 2018 through online only. RTU will reject the offline mode applications. Hence, the individuals must submit the REAP online applications before the last date of submission.
Applicants should check the provided eligibility criteria before starting the REAP apply online process. Therefore, only the eligible candidates apply to the REAP 2018. Here, we have uploaded the direct link to REAP 2018 apply online. Also, given the total REAP 2018 application form filling procedure in the upcoming sections. Hence, the applicants can make use the given apply online link and procedure to submit the REAP 2018 online application successfully without mistakes. In this page, the applicants can also check the REAP application fee payment details. Go through the below sections, to refer the simple steps of REAP online application 2018 filling procedure.
Overview of RTU REAP 2018 Application Form
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan Technical University|
|REAP 2018 Application Starting Date||May 2018|
|Closing Date of REAP Online Application form 2018||June 2018|
|Last Date for Commencement of Submitting the REAP Application form 2018 with late fee 500/-||July 2018|
|REAP registration fee/advanced fee deposit last date||August 2018|
Rajasthan Engineering Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidate should be Indian Nationals.
- Age Limit: Applicants should be born on or after 1st October 1993. 5 years age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates.
- Educational Qualification:
- Applicants must have passed the Intermediate/HSC from a recognized board.
- Candidates should pass the qualifying examination with Physics and Maths are compulsory subjects and one subject is from Chemistry/Biology/Bio-Technology/Technical Vocational Subject.
- The general category candidates having the minimum 45% marks and 40% for reserved categories in the qualifying examination each subject.
- Applicants should pass the 10+2 and JEE main exam in 2016, 17, and 2018.
- Exam appearing candidates can also apply to the REAP 2018.
Stepwise Procedure to Fill Rajasthan RTU REAP 2018 Online Application
Here, we have the information on how to fill REAP application form. It includes registration and option/choice filling. Check the detailed procedure of REAP 2018.
Step 1: REAP Registration 2018 | REAP 2018 Application Form
- On the REAP login registration page candidates have to enter the following details
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- E-Mail ID
- Aadhaar card number
- Click on verify Aadhaar button
- Ration card/Passport/Bank account number or any other Government identity number (For candidates belonging to J&K/Meghalaya/Assam)
- Course name
- Confirm password
- After furnishing all the necessary details click on “Register” button.
- After completion of registration, login ID will be generated along with the application fee amount and other details of the applicants as entered in the REAP registration form 2018.
Step 2: REAP Application Fee Payment 2018
- Candidates need to click on the ‘Payment’ button to pay the REAP 2018 application fee.
- Applicants should pay the REAP application fee Rs. 700/- through online (Debit/Credit/Internet Banking).
- Here, we have tabulated the fee details category wise. Check them to make REAP fee payment.
Step 3: Filling up of REAP Online Application Form 2018
- After candidates have successfully paid the required fee amount, they need to fill up the REAP 2018 application form of. Candidates have to enter the following mandatory details in the REAP application form 2018
- Personal details- Candidates have to enter the details like
- Date of birth
- Parents/guardian’s name etc.
- Educational details- Applicants have to enter marks secured in class 12 or equivalent examination.
- JEE Main 2018 details– Candidates seeking admission through JEE Main 2018 need to enter their rank obtained in the entrance test.
- Category details- Candidates have to enter their category to which they belong to along with other related information.
- Communication details- Candidates contact such as
- Phone number
- Email ID etc.
- Personal details- Candidates have to enter the details like
Step 4: Upload Scanned Images of Signature & Photograph
- Candidates have to upload the scanned images of Photograph and signature with the prescribed format and size.
- The applicants need to upload all required documents in REAP 2018 online application.
Step 5: Submission & Printout of REAP 2018 Application Form
- Candidates should ensure that they have entered all correct information in the online application form of REAP 2018.
- After reviewing the REAP online form, candidates may submit the form to complete the REAP 2018 registration process.
- Once the applicant clicks the ‘Submit’ button, they will not be able to modify certain fields in the data such as Aadhaar number, gender, income category etc.
- Candidates take a print out of REAP application form 2018 and keep it safe for the further admission process.
REAP Option/Choice Filling 2018
After the REAP 2018 registration process is completed candidates have to pay the advanced fees and the fill their choices online. The choice filling process is as follows
Step 1: Login: Candidates should log in using REAP 2018 login ID & password and pay the REAP advanced fees.
Step 2: Payment of REAP 2018 advanced fees:
- Individuals have to pay an advanced fee of Rs. 10,000 online. Upon the successful fee transaction, candidates must note down the fee payment transaction ID.
- The advance fee will be adjusted in case admission is taken at the allotted college/institute.
- In case of timely withdrawal from admission process within the prescribed timelines candidates will be refunded Rs. 9000 (after deduction of 1000).
- If the candidates are not allotted any seat during the REAP 2018 counselling process, the allotted institute will refund Rs. 10,000.
Step 3: Option Entry/Choice filling:
- After payment, applicants fill their options/choice.
- The candidate has to fill option/choice form only once.
- The candidate makes ‘Save’ or ‘Submit’ the option/choice form.
- Once the option or choice form is submitted no further editing will be allowed.
About Rajasthan Technical University – REAP
Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process is authorized by RTU. The University provides the admission seats on the basis of JEE main score and then Intermediate marks. Through this REAP candidates can get the seats in B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch courses across the colleges in the state of Rajasthan. Therefore, interested applicants apply to the REAP before the last date of application form. Here, we have provided the procedure to fill REAP 2018 online application form to make help the applicants. Hence, the candidates follow the given process to submit the REAP 2018 application form simply.
Here, we have given the total information based on the last year REAP notification 2018. We will update the schedule after the official announcement by the RTU. So, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check latest updates on REAP apply online 2018.