PGIMER online registration for DM/M.Ch/MHA courses has been started on 1st April 2018. Get PGIMER 2018 application form direct link on this page. See apply online procedure for PGIMER Chandigarh entrance exam. Check eligibility criteria to apply for exam PGIMER. Refer application fee payment of PGIMER apply for exam. Know how to fill the PGIMER online application form 2018. View important dates related to PGIMER CHD entrance exam 2018.
PGIMER Online Registration 2018 for July Session
PGIMER is the university level entrance examination. Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research conducts the entrance exam for admission into the postgraduate courses like MD, M.Sc. Nursing, Ph.D., MS, MDS, etc. PGIMER is located in Chandigarh. It manages the entrance exam twice a year i.e. in January and July. This institute offers medical training and research through the PGIMER entrance exam. PGI Chandigarh has released the notification for July Session (DM/M.Ch/MHA courses). It has been inviting the PGI Chandigarh applications from March 15th, 2018 onwards. Therefore, eligible candidates who are interested in getting the admission in PGIMER can apply to the exam. See the eligibility criteria in the upcoming sections.
PGIMER Application (July Session) for DM/M.Ch/MHA Courses has been Released on 1st April 2018. Register for PGIMER 2018 through this page.
PGI CHD considers only entrance exam to offer the admissions into the PG courses. So, Candidates should write the exam for getting the seat in PGIMER. First of all, individuals have to fill the PGIMER 2018 application form to attempt the test. Candidates are required to register themselves to submit the PGIMER online application 2018. The Institute accepts application forms through online mode only. So, the candidates should be done the PGIMER registration and fill the application form of PGIMER 2018 through its official website. Aspirants also make the PGIMER Online registration fee. Candidates must do the fee payment through SBI bank challan. Therefore, candidates follow the given the PGIMER application fee payment procedure along with the PGIMER apply online process to submit the PGIMER 2018 online application form successfully.
pgimer.edu.in Registration 2018 | PGIMER Entrance Exam 2018 Dates (July Session)
For DM/ M.Ch and MHA Courses
|Starting Date of PGIMER Online Application form 2018||1st April 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the PGIMER 2018 Application form||30th April 2018|
|Ending Date to Pay the PGIMER 2018 Application Fee||4th May 2018|
|Exam Date for PGIMER 2018||17th June 2018|
|Declaration Date of PGIMER 2018 Result||18th June 2018|
|Practical/ Clinical Exam||20th June 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 Counselling||21st June 2018|
For MD/ MS Courses
|Name of the Institute||Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Exam Name||PGIMER Entrance Exam|
|Level of the Exam||University|
|Commencement of PGIMER 2018 Online Registration||15th March 2018|
|Ending Date to Submit the PGIMER Application Form 2018||16th April 2018|
|Last Date to Pay the PGIMER 2018 Application Fee||21st April 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||May 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 Exam Date (MD/ MS) for July Session||13th May 2018|
|PGIMER MD/ MS Results Declare Date||14th May 2018|
|1st Counselling Date||15th June 2018|
|PGIMER Second Counselling for admission into MD/ MS courses||12th July 2018|
|3rd Counselling of PGIMER MD/ MS||25th July 2018|
For MDS/ House Job (Oral Health Services)
|Commencement of PGIMER Online Registration 2018||1st April 2018|
|Last Date to Submit the PGIMER 2018 Application Form||30th April 2018|
|Ending Date to Pay the PGIMER 2018 Registration Fee||4th May 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 Exam Date for July Session||24th June 2018|
|Declaration Date of PGIMER Results 2018||25th June 2018|
|Practical/ Clinical Exam for MPH/ Fellowship courses||26th June 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 Counselling Date||27th June 2018|
Exam Dates for Ph.D, M.Sc, M.Sc MLT Courses
|PGIMER 2018 Registration Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Closing date for PGIMER Chandigarh Online Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Online PGIMER Registration Fee||Update Soon|
|PGIMER Exam Date 2018||8th July 2018|
|PGIMER July 2018 Results Release date||9th July 2018|
|Counselling Date||11th July 2018|
For B.Sc Nursing (Post-Basic) & B.Sc Nursing (4 Years)
|Starting Date to PGIMER Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Closing date to PGIMER apply for exams||Update Soon|
|Last Date for PGIMER Online Registration Fee||Update Soon|
|PGIMER Exam Date 2018||12th August 2018|
|PGIMER 2018 Result Announcement Date||13th August 2018|
|Counselling Date for PGIMER 2018 July Session||16th August 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
For Paramedical Courses
|Commencement of PGIMER Online Application form 2018||15th March 2018|
|Ending Date to Submit the PGIMER Chandigarh Online Application 2018||16th April 2018|
|Last Date to Pay the PGIMER 2018 Online Registration Fee||21st April 2018|
|July Session PGIMER 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018|
|PGIMER Results 2018 Declare Date||14th May 2018|
|PGIMER 1st Counselling Date||15th June 2018|
|Second Counselling Date||12th July 2018|
|PGIMER third Counselling||25th July 2018|
PGIMER Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must pass the MBBS from the college/ university recognized by Medical Council of India to apply for MD/ MS courses.
- Candidates must be completed their one-year rotatory internship training before 30th June 2018.
- Individuals should register with Central / State Medical Registration Council.
PGIMER Registration Process | How to Fill PGIMER Application Form 2018
Refer complete PGIMER 2018 registration process in this section.
Step 1: PGIMER 2018 Online Registration
- Candidates have to visit the official web portal of the PGIMER @ pgimer.edu.in
- Click on the “Registration” link to complete the PGIMER online registration process.
- Applicants are required to enter the details in the registration form like
- Programme Details
- Course Name (MD/ MS)
- Personal Details
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- After successful submission, candidates will be redirected to the homepage. Then, they have to click on the “Login” button.
- Then Login Id & password will be displayed on the screen.
- After that, tap on “Continue” button to fill PGIMER 2018 application form.
- Programme Details
<< PGIMER 2018 Admit Card >>
Step 2: Fill Details in PGIMER Online Application Form
Here, candidates have to enter the qualifying exam details, personal, center selection and contact details.
- Qualifying Exam Details
- Qualifying exam
- Qualifying subjects
- Institute passed from
- Passing month and year
- Institution recognized by MCI/ DCI/ INC
- Maximum marks
- Admission month and year
- Marks obtained
- Personal Details
- First Name of the candidate
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Are you employed?
- Do you want to take any kind of reservation facilities?
- Exam Center
- Candidates have to choose the examination center from drop down box where they want to write the entrance exam.
- Contact Details
- Pin Code
Step 3: Upload Documents in PGIMER 2018 Application Form
- Candidates need to upload the scanned images photograph, Signature, category certificate and internship certificate.
- Check the prescribed size and format to upload the documents in the given tabular form.
|1.||Photograph||JPG or JPEG||15 to 50 KB|
|2.||Signature||5 to 20 KB|
|3.||Internship Certificate||50 to 300 KB|
|4.||CaCertificateacte||50 to 300 KB|
Step 4: PGIMER Chandigarh Online Registration Fee Payment
- After the submission of PGIMER 2018 online application form, candidates have to pay the PGIMER registration fee.
- Registration Fee for General & OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- PGIMER Application Fee for SC/ ST categories: Rs. 800/-
- Candidates should pay the fee through offline mode only. They can make the fee payment through
- SBI Bank Challan: The challan form must be filled in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh in the Power Jyoti account number 32211613319. Applicants make the fee payment any branch of SBI.
- SBI Collect Service (Online): Candidates can make the fee payment through I-Collect service of SBI. State Bank of India I Collect account number is 32222954695.
- After the completion of fee payment, the registration number will be displayed on the screen.
Step 5: Printout of PGIMER Application Form
Applicants have to take the printout of the completely filled PGIMER 2018 online application form for future reference.
We hope the given information on PGIMER online registration is useful for the candidates who are searching for the apply online procedure. Hence, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check the latest updates on PGIMER Chandigarh entrance exam.