OJEE 2018 application form is available here. Get the direct link to OJEE 2018 online apply. Follow OJEE application form 2018 filling procedure. Check eligibility criteria for Odisha JEE 2018 exam. Refer OJEE 2018 registration process, OJEE login details. See OJEE 2018 online application last date and application fee.
OJEE 2018 Application Form @ ojee.nic.in
OJEE is abbreviated as Odisha Joint Entrance Examination. Odisha JEE will conduct for providing the admissions to Graduate and postgraduate courses in Odisha state colleges and universities. Therefore, candiadtes who want to take the seat in Odisha state for Graduate and postgraduate courses can fill the OJEE application form. Before, filling the OJEE online application, candidates need to complete the OJEE registration process. So, candidates first register for OJEE 2018 exam. After that, you have to fill the OJEE 2018 online application form.
Latest Update !!! OJEE Registration Last Date Extended till 27th March 2018. Hurry Up !! Apply Online for Odisha JEE 2018.
OJEE 2018 apply online link is available from 30th January to 27th March 2018. The officials released the application form in online mode only. To reduce the applicant’s burden, we have uploaded the direct link to apply for OJEE 2018. Candidates can also get the solution for how to fill OJEE 2018 application form without mistakes along with the OJEE apply online link. Individuals should submit the OJEE application form through online only. Therefore, candidates who are willing to submit the Odisha JEE application form 2018 follow the simple steps below given and complete it successfully. Aspirants check the OJEE eligibility criteria 2018 and all important dates related to Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
Overview of OJEE Application Form 2018 Dates
|OJEE 2018 Registration Starts from||30th January 2018|
|Closing date of OJEE 2018 application form||27th March 2018 (Extended)|
|OJEE application fee payment last date||31st March 2018 (Extended)|
Odisha JEE 2018 Important Dates
|Name of the Authority||State Government of Odisha|
|Name of the Exam||Odisha Joint Entrance Examination|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline & Online (based on selected papers)|
|OJEE 2018 Hall Ticket Download Date||20th April to 25th April 2018|
|OJEE Exam Date 2018||13th May 2018|
|Odisha JEE Results 2018 Declaration Date||June 2018|
|OJEE Counselling Dates 2018||June 2018|
|Category Name||Application form|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for OJEE 2018
- Candidates should be a citizen of India and belong to Odisha state.
- There will separate eligibility conditions like age limit, educational qualification for UG, PG courses and Lateral entries. So check the complete eligibility criteria for all courses in the official information brochure of Odisha Joint Entrance Examination.
OJEE 2018 Apply Online Process | OJEE Application Form
OJEE application form filling procedure includes 5 five steps. Here, we have given the detailed information on those 5 steps. So, candidates can refer the provided procedure before starting the OJEE 2018 registration process. Therefore, follow it and submit the OJEE 2018 application form successfully. The 5 steps are as follows:
- Apply for OJEE Online Registration
- Fill OJEE Online Application 2018
- Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
- Make OJEE Application Fee Payment
Step 1: Apply for OJEE 2018 Online Registration
- Visit the official website of OJEE.
- Click on “Application form for OJEE 2018” tab.
- Then, you will be directed to the “Applied form” page.
- In that page, the candidate has to select the form to which course they want to apply.
- After that, applicants read the instructions carefully and tap on “click here to proceed”.
- Here candidates need to fill the required details in OJEE 2018 registration form. Such details are:
- Personal Details
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Identity Type
- Identity Number
- Contact Details
- Pin Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Contact Number
- Choose Password
- Confirm password
- Security question
- Make security answer
- Security Pin
- Enter Security Pin (case sensitive)
- After furnishing all the above details, the candidate has to click on “Submit” button.
- When you submit the OJEE 2018 application form, you will get a registration number and keep it safe for future reference.
Step 2: Fill OJEE Application form 2018
In this section, applicants need to enter their personal, academic and parent’s details.
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent Domicile
- The person with Disability or Physically Challenged
- Sub Category
- Annual family income
- Opting for Woman quota
- Details of Applied Course
- Applying for the course
- Question paper want to appear in the entrance test
- Choice of examination center
- Qualifying examination passed or appeared
- Year of Passing/appearing
- Course or Stream
- Board/University of Qualifying Examination
- % of Marks in the Qualifying examination
- Roll number in the qualifying examination
- Institute Name and address
- Address (communication detail)
- Mobile phone number (without 0 & +91)
- Phone Number including STD/ISD code
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph & Signature
- Candidate should have the same appearance at the time of exam and counselling as in the Uploaded scanned photograph.
- The photograph must be taken on or after 01/01/2018 indicating clearly.
- Candidates need to upload the scanned signature image.
- Upload left-hand thumb impression along with signature and photograph.
- Candidates should upload the images in prescribed size and format.
|Photograph||JPEG/JPG||5 to 99 KB||3.5 cm × 4.5 cm|
|Signature||5 to 50 KB||3.5 cm × 1.5 cm|
|5 to 50 KB||3.5 cm × 1.5 cm|
[ OJEE 2018 Counselling ]
Step 4: OJEE Application Fee Payment
- Applicants pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
- Applicant has to follow the instructions and submit the registration fee through bank payment gateway.
- e Challan mode for payment is possible only in SBI payment gateway.
- After on the OJEE application form filled up, e challan form option will be visible.
- Candidate should take the print out the challan page and move to any branch of SBI and pay the OJEE application fee.
- After successful submission of application fees, the applicant can take the printout of the confirmation page.
- Fee for Application A, B, C, D, F – 1000/-
- Application E fee – 1500/-
About Odisha Joint Entrance Examination
OJEE exam is conducted for admission into undergraduate courses in (Lateral Entry) Engineering & Technology, Pharmacy, Postgraduate courses like MBA, MCA (Lateral Entry) MCA, M.Tech, MPLAN, M.Arch, M.Pharm and integrated MBA in universities, government colleges and self-financed institutes in the Odisha state. OJEE is the state level entrance examination. Therefore, willing candidates have to submit the OJEE application form 2018 through online only. Also, submit the OJEE online application form 2018 before th last date of submission.
Hence, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check latest updates on OJEE 2018 application form 2018.