Check NMAT registration 2018 process. Follow NMAT application form 2018 filling process. Refer the eligibility criteria to apply for NMAT 2018. See information about how to register for NMAT 2018. View NMAT 2018 application starting and closing dates. Also, find NMAT application fee payment procedure.
NMAT Registration 2018 | GMAC NMAT Application Form 2018
The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) will release the NMAT application form 2018 online on July 2018. The candidates should fill and submit the NMAT 2018 application form until the last date of the form. The direct link NMAT registration cum application form will update soon on this page. To apply for GMAC by NMAT, first candidates need to register for the test by entering the required details such as valid email id and password. On successful NMAT 2018 registration, candidates will receive the login details (user Id and password). With the generated login ID and Password, candidates are required to log in and fill in the NMAT by GMAC 2018 application form.
While filling in the NMAT 2018 registration and application form, applicants must avoid making any mistakes. In case of any error in the NMAT registration 2018 or application details, there will be high chances of getting disqualified on or before the NMAT admission rounds. Also, one should make sure to submit the NMAT Application Form 2018 before the end dates.
NMAT 2018 Registration – Overview
|Name of the Board conducting exam||Graduate Management Admission Council ( GMAC)|
|Exam Name||Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)|
|NMAT 2018 Notification Release Date||July 2018|
|Level of Examination||University Level|
|Starting date of NMAT Application form 2018||July 2018|
|Ending date of NMAT Registration 2018||October 2018|
|NMAT by GMAC Admit Card Release Date||October 2018|
|NMAT Exam Date 2018||October to December 2018|
|Result Announcement Date||December 2018|
|Final Result of NMAT 2018 Declare Date||February 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
NMAT by GMAC Eligibility Criteria 2018
The eligibility conditions are the minimum criteria that every candidate must fulfil. If candidates fail to meet any of the norms, then they will be disqualified on or before the counselling rounds. For every category, the NMAT eligibility criteria 2018 will be different. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or board in any discipline can start with the online registration process. Also, applicants who are appearing for the final year of the qualifying test can also apply. However, the applicants are required to be a citizen of India. For more details on NMAT 2018 eligibility criteria, candidates can check on the official website.
>> Check, NMAT 2018 Exam Date
GMAC NMAT Online Registration Process | How to Fill NMAT 2018 Application Form
In this section, candidates can check the NMAT 2018 registration process. Here, we have provided the simple steps to fill NMAT application. Therefore, the candidates can make use them while filling the NMAT registration form 2018. The steps are followed as
NMAT Online Registration
- At first, visit the official website of NMAT.
- Click on the “Register” link.
- Before filling the details in the NMAT Application form, the candidates need to register themselves to the exam.
- After clicking on the above link, NMAT 2018 registration page will display on the screen.
- Then, you have to enter the candidate’s following details in NMAT registration form
- First name,
- Last name,
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Create password
- Applicants should create the password by following the given conditions.
- After furnishing the above data, candidates click on “Submit” button.
- Then, the candidates will receive a confirmation mail.
<< NMAT 2018 Syllabus >>
Verification, User ID and NMAT Login
- In the NMAT registration 2018 confirmation mail, the applicants will get a user ID, password and a link for confirming Email ID.
- Then the candidates click on the confirmation link quickly and you will be directed to a new window.
- Now, candidates have to tap on “Click here to continue” button and direct to the back page i.e., login window.
- To log in to their account, one should enter the User Id, Email Id and password.
Fill the Details in NMAT 2018 Online Application
- Here, applicants need to fill the details such as personal, educational and communication details.
- Also, upload the scanned image of the photograph.
- Upload Photograph:
- The image should be in JPG/PNG/GIF format.
- The background should be in light colour.
- Personal Details
- Candidate first name
- Last name
- Parent’s Name
- Native Language
- Identity Proof
- Name as per your selected photo ID proof.
- Passport Number
- Signature ID. It should be different from the photo ID.
- Are you a differently abled candidate?
- Contact Information
- STD code
- Mobile Number
- Phone Number
- Email ID
- Communication address-
- Building address
- Street name
- Country code
- Locality Name
- Education and Work Experience
- Graduation Degree status
- Bachelor’s degree name
- Specialisation in any field
- Name of the College
- University Name
- Mode of Completion
- Pursuing Graduation Degree – Month or year of passing
- Work experience
- Institute Preference – Here, candidates have to choose the management institutes/schools where they want to receive your NMAT score.
- Additional Information
- How did you learn about GMAC NMAT exam?
- The highest level of education obtained.
- How are you financing your MBA?
- Terms and Conditions
- After filling the all details in the NMAT 2018 registration form, applicants should check the entire filling data before submitting it.
- There will no option to make corrections in the NMAT online application form 2018.
- Candidates can make the modifications in “Update programme selection/retake” and “update candidate preferences0” sections.
- Select the “Submit” button after reviewing all the details.
NMAT by GMAC 2018 Application Fee 2018
- The NMAT 2018 online application fee is non-refundable and it can be paid through online mode only.
- The NMAT registration fee amount is Rs. 1800/- (excluding applicable taxes), which includes up to 5 programmes/schools.
- If candidates want to apply for more than 5 schools or programmes, then they need to pay Rs. 200/- + taxes for each additional programme/school. To pay the fee, one can opt for any of the followings –
- Visa or MasterCard Credit Card/Debit Card
- American Express Card
- Net Banking
- Diners Card
- Mobile Wallets
|Event||Fee Amount (Rs)|
|NMAT Registration 2018||1800/-|
|Late Registration for NMAT||2000/-|
|Retake of the examination form||1800/-|
|Rescheduling of the Exam||1000/-|
|Additional Score Reports beyond first five||200/-|
Note: To reschedule the test, one can pay the NMAT application fee only through a credit card.
After successful fee payment of the application fee, an email will be sent to the applicant’s registered email address confirming the successful fee payment and NMAT registration 2018.
About Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test
NMAT was known as Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies Management Aptitude Test (NMAT). It is a university level entrance exam. NMAT Exam is conducted for admission into to the management programmes and other management courses in India. NMAT 2018 exam is organized by Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). 23 management Schools and various institutions such as NMIMS, MISB Bocconi etc offers the management programmes through this test. The individuals who are willing to appear for NMAT exam can apply online before the ending date of application form. After Succesful NMAT Registration 2018, the candidates should download the NMAT 2018.
Hence, bookmark our site www.examtime.co to check the latest updates on all MBA entrance exams registration, counselling, results, answer key, etc.
<< NMAT 2018 Registration >>