Check NEET PG Counselling 2018 Dates and NEET PG Counselling Procedure from this page. You can check required documents for NEET PG 2018 Counselling. Also, see seat conversion details. Moreover, read this article NEET PG All India Counselling 2018 and NEET PG State Quota Counselling, NEET PG Counselling for AFMS Institutes.
|NEET PG Second Counselling 2018 Results are announced, reporting to allotted college starts from 15th April 2018. Know complete details by reading this article.|
|Download NEET PG Round 1 Allotment Order From Below|
|Scroll Down to Check NEET PG Round 1 Counselling Seat Matrix|
|Download NEET PG Second Counselling Result 2018 From Below|
NEET PG Counselling 2018 – Medical Entrance Exam
The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC), Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India takes care of NEET PG 2018 Counselling. The NEET PG Counselling 2018 is conducted to offer admissions in MD/ MS/ Post Graduate Diploma Courses. The All India NEET PG Counselling 2018 is conducted as a centralized counselling for all State, UT and All India Institutes. Moreover, the NEET PG AIQ Counselling 2018 is for filling All India 50% Quota seats. The NEET PG Admission Procedure 2018 includes written examination followed by the Counselling for NEET PG 2018. The AIQ NEET PG Counselling 2018 is conducted in three rounds as per the DGHS. And, conducting further rounds of mcc.nic.in NEET PG 2018 Counselling depends on seats remaining vacant after previous counselling.
And, the candidates are not eligible for NEET PG Admission Process 2018 without attending for document verification stage. The last date to get admission in the allocated institute will be the last week of May 2018. The aspirant can check mcc.nic.in PG Counselling 2018 dates from below para.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling Dates @ mcc.nic.in
|Counselling Dates for NEET PG 2018|
|Board Name||National Board of Educations (NBE)|
|Counselling Conducting Authority for AIQ||Medical Counseling Committee, Government of India|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (Post Graduate)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Application Form Submission Starting Date||31st October 2017|
|NEET PG Online Application Last Date||21st November 2017|
|NEET PG Exam Date 2018||07th January 2018|
|Results Declaration Date 2018||23rd January 2018|
|NEET PG Counselling 2018 Dates for Starting Registration||17th March 2018|
NEET PG Counselling Dates 2018 | NEET PG 2nd Counselling 2018 Dates
Now that NEET PG 2018 Results are out, the candidates are waiting for NEET PG 2018 Counselling Date. The NEET PG 2nd Counselling Date 2018 are published on official site, mcc.nic.in. The NEET Counselling PG 2018 has already started. Moreover, the Counselling Dates for NEET PG 2018 reveals the NEET PG 2018 Counselling Schedule. Before announcing NEET PG Second counselling dates, the officials first publish NEET PG Counselling Seat Matrix 2018. So, Check NEET PG Counselling Latest News from this page. The NEET PG Counselling 2018 Dates are as follows:
|Activity||NEET PG Counselling 2018 Dates|
|All India Quota||Deemed + Central University|
|NEET PG Counselling 2018 Registration Date||17th March to 26th March 2018 (Upto 5 PM)||17th March to 26th March 2018 (Upto 5 PM)|
|Choice Filling Dates||19th March to 26th March 2018 (Upto 5 PM)||19th March to 26th March 2018 (Upto 5 PM)|
|Choice Locking||25th March 2018 (3:00 PM) to 26th March 2018 (Upto 5 PM)||25th March 2018 (3:30 PM) to 26th March 2018 (Upto 5 PM)|
|Round 1 Counselling|
|Seat Allotment Process||27th March & 26th March 2018||27th March 2018|
|Declaration of Result||28th March 2018||28th March 2018|
|Reporting at the Allocated College against 1st Round||30th March to 05th April 2018 (upto 5 PM)||30th March to 05th April 2018 (upto 5 PM)|
|NEET PG Round 2 Counselling 2018|
|New Registration, Choice Filling and Locking||11th April to 12th April 2018 (Upto 5 PM)||11th April to 12th April 2018 (Upto 5 PM)|
|Seat Allotment Process||13th April 2018||13th April 2018|
|Declaration of Result||14th April 2018||14th April 2018|
|Reporting at the Allocated College against 2nd Round||15th April to 23rd April 2018||15th April to 23nd April 2018|
|Transfer of Vacant Seats to State Quota (End of AIQ)||23nd April 2018 (After 5:00 PM)||–|
|Mop-up Round of DGHS|
|Exercising Of Choices And Locking Of Choice||–||12th May to 14th May 2018|
|Seat Allotment Process||–||15th May to 16th May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||–||17th May 2018|
|Reporting at the Allocated College Against DGHS Mop-Up Round||–||18th May to 26th May 2018|
|Transfer of Vacant seats to Deemed Universities for Final Mop-Up||–||26th May 2018|
|Last Date of Joining of Candidate||–||31st May 2018|
Also, the candidate can check another State or National Entrance Exam Counselling details by clicking here.
NEET PG counselling Fee 2018 Details
Either while registering or after registering, the candidate has to pay the NEET PG Counselling Fees 2018 in order to become eligible for NEET PG 2018 Counselling 2018. The Candidate can pay the fee in online through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. The NEET PG 2018 Counselling Fee is as follows:
- For AIQ /Central University UR candidates, the fee is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST/OBC/PH, it is Rs. 500/-
- For Deemed University candidates, the counselling fee is Rs. 5000/-.
Also, the candidates have to pay the tuition fee which will be refunded if no seat is allotted to a candidate.
- For AIQ/Central University UR candidates, the tuition fee is Rs. 25000/- and for SC/ST/OBC/PH, the fee is Rs. 10,000/-.
- For Deemed University candidates, the academic fee is Rs 2,00,000/-.
Documents Required for NEET PG Counselling
- NEET PG Score Card 2018.
- NET PG 2018 Admit Card.
- Registered Application Form.
- 10th Class Passing Certificate.
- MBBS Passing Certificate
- Birth Certificate.
- Rank Letter.
- Internship Certificate.
- Category or Caste Certificate.
- Identity Proof.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate provided by MCI or State Medical Council.
- Orthopedic Physically Handicapped (OPH) Certificate, if applicable.
Note that, the candidates must carry original certificates along with atleast three sets of xerox copies.
<< NEET PG Merit List >>
NEET PG 2018 Counselling Procedure | NEET MD/ MS/ Post Graduate Counselling 2018
The NEET PG Counselling procedure 2018 is as follows:
- Click on the below provided link to register yourself.
- Or else, go to the counselling official website and click on ‘Candidate Login’.
- Then click on ‘New User Registration Here’ link.
- Now, Enter your Roll Number, Application Number, Name and Date of Birth and Mobile Number and Email Id.
- Also, create a password while registering yourself.
- Then, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, an OTP is sent to your mobile number. Enter it to proceed further.
- At last, click on ‘print out’ option to take a print out of registered application form.
- Then, click on ‘login’ to log in with your id (roll number) and password.
- By clicking on ‘Choice Filling’ icon, the students can exercise NEET PG Web Options 2018.
- While specifying options, the candidates have to save their choices often by clicking on ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- After entering all the options, click on ‘Save & Go to Home’ button.
- Also, check your choices once before saving them for last time.
- Moreover, the candidates are allowed to change their preferences or alter choices before the last date of NEET PG Online Counselling 2018.
- The candidates are advised to provide their choices carefully as these choices are considered for NEET Seat Allotment 2018.
- At the time of choice lock period, the candidates have to lock their options/ choices by clicking on ‘lock’ button.
- In case, the candidates fail to lock their options, then choices filled by the candidate on the last date of NEET PG Web Options Entry 2018 are automatically locked.
Note that, once the choices are locked, they cannot be unlocked.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling Result
- Within in few after choice locking, the authority publishes a NEET PG Allotment Letter 2018.
- The NEET PG Provisional Admission Letter 2018 consists of allocated college, course name and academic fee details. Also, it displays the last date for reporting to college.
- Also, the candidate will receive an SMS or Email to registered Mobile Number or Email-id.
Reporting to Allocated College/ Institute
- After taking a print out of NEET PG Admission Letter 2018, go to the assigned institute/ University along with necessary certificates and tuition fee.
- The candidate can confirm his seat allotment, by getting admission in the allotted college.
- If a candidate does not attend allocated college within a specified period, then his seat allotment is cancelled. Now, these vacant seats are filled by NEET PG 2nd Counselling 2018.
Conversion of Seats in National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test PG Counselling 2018
The seats that remain vacant after NEET PG 1st Counselling are converted as provided below for NEET PG Second Counselling 2018.
|UR/ General (PH)||UR/ General|
NEET PG State Quota Counselling 2018 | Counselling of NEET PG 2018
The counselling for remaining 50% State Quota NEET PG Counselling 2018 is conducted by respective states. The State Counselling for NEET PG 2018 offers admission to State Medical Universities and Institutes. Moreover, for NEET PG State Counselling 2018 the authorities release a separate State Wise Merit List.
After All India Counselling for NEET PG 2018 completes, the state medical authorities start conducting State Quota Counselling NEET PG 2018. The NEET PG SQ Counselling 2018 in all states can be conducted as UP NEET PG Counselling 2018, Telangana NEET PG Counselling 2018, Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2018, NEET PG Tamilnadu State Quota Counselling, Kerala NEET PG Counselling 2018, Rajasthan NEET PG Counselling 2018, and so on.
NEET PG 2018 Counselling for AFMS Institutes | NEET Medical PG Counselling 2018
The counselling of NBE NEETPG Counselling 2018 for AFMS institutes is conducted by MCC. It offers 295 PG Medical seats in 8 Armed Forces Medical Services Institutes. The candidates who are appearing for MD/ MS/ PG Diploma seats in AFMS institutes should mention while filling NEET PG 2018 Application Form by selecting ‘Yes/No’ option. After the result is announced, the candidates whose AFMC application form is accepted is called for the counselling process.
NEET PG Mop Up Counselling Eligibility Criteria 2018
A lot of candidates have doubts regarding the eligibility conditions for NEET PG Mop-up counselling 2018. Hence, we are providing the NEET PG Dental & Medical Counselling Mopup Round Eligibility Criteria for Deemed/ Central Universities.
- The candidates who have registered for the 1st and 2nd round of counselling, but did not get allotted to any college and the students who have submitted fresh choices as per the vacancies shown in the seat matrix of the Mopup round of counselling.
- Also, the students who have got seats and continuing their admission in the allotted Universities or Institutes are eligible.
NEET PG Counselling Helpline Details
If candidates have any doubts regarding the availability of seats and NEET PG Counseling 2018, you can contact Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India for All India 50% Quota seats, Medical Educational Institutions of Central Government Universities established by an Act of Parliament and Deemed Universities.
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official Website: www.mcc.nic.in / www.mohfw.nic.in.
- Helpline Number: 011-23062493 (only for counselling purpose).
And, for State Quota Counselling 2018, the candidates have to contact concerned NEET PG State Counselling Authorities.
Bookmark this website, examtime.co, to know latest All India Entrance Exams Schedule. Also, you can check details related to the Entrance Exams application form, previous papers, admit card/ hall ticket, answer keys, cut off, results, rank card, counselling.