The NDA Syllabus 2019 Pdf Download Link is provided here. You can start your preparation after checking the Syllabus for NDA 2019. Also, you can find the NDA Exam Pattern 2019 from this page. Moreover, read this article to know more details related to NDA Exam Syllabus 2019 and NDA Paper Pattern 2019.
UPSC NDA Syllabus 2019 – 20
The NDA 2019 syllabus acts as the crucial part of the NDA 2019 Exam preparation. On the basis of the NDA I/ II Exam Syllabus 2019, candidates can start their preparation. The Syllabus of NDA 2019 contains the total list of topics from which the questions that appear in the NDA 2019 exam are generated. So, the candidates should go through every topic that is indicated in the NDA Syllabus 2019. Along with the NDA UPSC Syllabus 2019, the candidates should also check the highest weightage marks to score marks easily in the NDA 2019 Exam. Therefore, go through the complete page to get the UPSC Syllabus 2019 for NDA 1/ 2. Also, the candidates can also obtain the NDA Exam Pattern 2019 from the below sections.
NDA Entrance Exam 2019 Important Dates
|NDA I/ II Exam Syllabus 2019 – 20|
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||National Defence Academy Entrance Exam|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Exam Offered||Twice a year|
|NDA 2019 Admit Card Available Date||March 2019|
|Exam Date of NDA 2019||April 2019|
<< Admit Card of NDA >>
Test Pattern of NDA 2019 | UPSC NDA Marking Scheme
After checking the NDA Syllabus 2019, the candidate can refer Exam Pattern of NDA. The NDA 2019 is a tough exam and the number of applicants is increasing every year. Hence, the student should develop a perfect preparation plan by referring both the Syllabus for NDA I/ II Entrance Exam 2019 and NDA Exam Pattern 2019. Therefore, all the aspirants who have applied for this exam can check the NDA 2019 Exam Pattern. The scheme of NDA 2019 Examination/ NDA Paper Pattern 2019 is provided below.
|S.No.||Subject Name||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|2.||General Ability Test (General Knowledge and English)||600|
NDA Marking Scheme 2019
- Mode of Exam: The exam is held in offline mode which means, it is a pen and paper-based test.
- Exam Duration: The time allotted for the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes.
- No. of Papers: The exam is conducted with Paper I (Mathematics) and Paper II (General Ability Test).
- Questions Type: The multiple choice objective type questions are provided.
- Negative Marking: For every wrong answer, 0.33 marks are subtracted.
- Assigned Marks: The maximum marks assigned for maths is 300 marks and general ability test is 600 marks. The total marks are 900.
- Language: The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi Languages.
- SBB Interview: The candidates who qualify in the exam can attend for SBB Interview. It carries 900 marks.
[ NDA Online form ]
National Defence Academy Entrance Exam Syllabus 2019 | NDA 1/ 2 Exam Syllabus 2019
In this section, we are providing both the NDA Mathematics & General Ability Test Syllabus 2019. The student can find the NDA Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise. After learning the topics and sub-topics included in the UPSC NDA 2019 Syllabus for Army/ Navy/ Air Force jobs, verify the NDA 2019 Paper Pattern from above section. After checking NDA Syllabus 2019 and NDA I/II Exam Pattern 2019, create a time table and start your preparation to clear the exam.
NDA Mathematics Syllabus 2019
Candidates can refer the NDA Syllabus for Mathematics 2019 from below. Check the NDA Maths syllabus 2019 and practice these chapters by using NDA Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions.
- Concept of Set
- Venn Diagrams
- Operations on Sets
- Cartesian Product
- De Morgans Law
- Decimal System to Binary system conversion and vice versa
- Arithmetic, Harmonic and progression
- Equivalence Relation
- Permutation and Combination
- Solutions of Linear Inequations
- Logarithms & their applications
- Complex Numbers
- Binary System of Numbers
- Quadratic equations with real coefficients
- Binomial theorem and its applications
Matrices and Determinants
- Types of matrices
- The determinant of a matrix
- Basic properties of determinants
- Adjoint and inverse of a square matrix
- Operations on matrices
- The solution of a system of linear equations in two or three unknowns by Cramer’s rule and by Matrix Method
- Angles and their measures in degrees and in radians
- Trigonometrical ratios
- Trigonometric identities Sum and difference formulae
- Multiple andSub-multiple angles
- Inverse trigonometric functions
- Applications-Height and distance
- Properties of triangles
Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
- Rectangular Cartesian Coordinate system
- The angle between two lines.
- The equation of a line in various forms.
- Distance formula
- The equation of a circle in standard and in general form.
- The distance of a point from a line.
- Eccentricity and axis of a conic.
- The distance between two points.
- Standard forms of parabola, ellipse and hyperbola.
- Point in a three-dimensional space
- Direction Cosines and direction ratios.
- The equation of a plane and a line in various forms.
- Equation two points.
- The angle between two lines & Angle between two planes.
- The equation of a sphere.
- The concept of a real-valued function and domain
- Composite Functions
- Notion of Limit
- Continuity of Functions
- Derivative of Functions
- The derivative of a composite function
- Applications of Derivatives in problems of maxima and minima.
- Increasing and Decreasing Functions
- The derivative of functions with respect to another function
<< Answer Key of NDA >>
Integral Calculus & Differential Equations
- Integration and inverse of Differentiation
- Evaluation of Definite Integrals
- Calculation of areas of plane regions bounded by curves
- Application in problems of growth & decay
- Formation of differential equations of various types
- Vectors in two & three dimensions
- Scalar Product and the dot product of two vectors
- Scalar multiplication of a vector
- Vector product/Cross product of two vectors
- Work done by a force & moment of a force and in geometrical problems
<< Check NDA 2019 Results >>
Statistics & Probability
- Classification of Data
- Cumulative frequency distribution and examples
- Pie Chart
- Frequency polygon
- Measures of Central Tendency
- Mean, median and mode
- Variance and standard deviation
- Determination and comparison
- Correlation and regression
- Random experiment
- outcomes and associated sample space & events
- Mutually exclusive and exhaustive events
- impossible and certain events.
- Union and Intersection of events.
- Elementary and composite events.
- Definition of probability
- Classical and statistical
- Elementary theorems on probability
- Conditional probability
- Baye’s theorem
- simple problems. Random variable as function on a sample space.
- Binomial distribution,
- examples of random experiments giving rise to Binominal distribution.
<< NDA Paper I Syllabus Pdf >>
Syllabus of NDA Paper II 2019
The NDA General Ability Test Syllabus 2019 contains two parts, i.e. English and General Knowledge. Check the NDA Syllabus 2019 Topic Wise for these two parts from below section.
NDA GAT Syllabus 2019 – General Ability Test
Part A- English
The English part comprises of questions that are designed to test the English Language skills of a candidate. It checks the candidate’s proficiency in English.
- Grammar and its usage,
- Cohesion in Extended Text,
- Usage of Words.
Part B- General Knowledge
Along with current affairs and GK, the General Knowledge part also includes Physics, Chemistry, General Science, History and Geography subjects.
- General Science
- Social Studies
- Geography and
- Current Affairs
Topics related to Physics:
- Physical Properties
- Mass, Weight, volume, Density & Specific Gravity
- States of Matter
- Motion of Objects
- Newton’s Law of Motion
- Stability & Equilibrium of bodies
- Force & Momentum
- Parallelogram of Forces
- Power & Energy
- Measurement of Temperature & Heat
- Rectilinear Propagation of Light
- Reflection & Refraction of Light
- Static and Electric Electricity
- Ohm’s Law
- Conductors and Non-conductors
- Heating, Lighting & Magnetic Effects of current
- Primary & Secondary Cells
- Measurement of Electrical Power
- Applications of X- Rays
- Physical & Chemical Changes
- Chemical Equations
- Law of Chemical Combination
- Preparation & Properties of Hydrogen, Oxygen, Nitrogen & Carbon dioxide
- Properties of Air & Water
- Oxidation & Reduction
- Natural & Artificial Fertilizers
- The material used in soap, Glass, Ink, Paper, Cement, Paints, Safety Matches & Gun Powder
- Structure of Atom & Molecular Weights
- Basis of Life
- Difference between Living & Non Living
- Elementary Knowledge of Human Body & its important organs
- Growth & Reproduction in Plants & animals
- Common Epidemics and their causes
- Prevention of Epidemics
- Souce of Energy for Man
- Balanced Diet
- Constituents of Food
- Solar System
- Achievements of Eminent Scientists
- Meteors and Comets
History & Freedom Movement
- Survey of Indian History
- Elementary study of Indian Constitution & Administration
- Cooperatives & Community Development.
- Basic Teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
- National Integration and Welfare State
- Renaissance, exploration & Discovery
- Industrial Revolution
- French Revolution
- Impact of Science & Technology on Society
- Role of India in present World
- Socialism & Communism
- Movements of Earth & their effects
- Temperature & Atmospheric pressure
- Cyclones & anti Cyclones
- Condensation & precipitation
- Types of Climate
- Geography of India
- Knowledge of Important Events
- Current Important world Events
- Prominent Personalities both Indian & International along with cultural activities.
National Defence Academy 2019 Syllabus | Updated UPSC NDA 2019 Syllabus
In order to analyse the question paper pattern of NDA 2019 Exam which is required to prepare an effective study plan, the candidate needs the UPSC Syllabus 2019 for NDA I Exam. Without knowing the NDA Exam Syllabus 2019, candidates can’t start their preparation. Having a little knowledge about the subjects or topics included in the test might lead to loss of marks in the exam. Hence, it is important to have good knowledge on complete NDA II 2019 Syllabus to score highest marks in the UPSC NDA 2019 Exam. That is why we have provided the entire list of topics included in the Syllabus for NDA 2019. Usually, the NDA Paper I/ Paper II Syllabus 2019 is prepared by the exam conducting authority.
The UPSC NDA Syllabus 2019 pdf Download Links are provided above. By clicking on it, you can find the information on all concepts that can be asked in the NDA 2019 exam.
About National Defence Academy Entrance Exam
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) organizes National Defence Academy Entrance Exam. This UPSC NDA 2019 Exam is a national level entrance exam which is conducted twice a year, i.e. NDA (I) & NDA (II). The exam is held in offline mode, i.e. pen and paper-based test. This exam is conducted all over the country at various cities. The selection criteria include Written test & Personality Tests.Through this NDA exam, the candidates can join in Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. However, only qualified candidates are eligible to get the job at Defence Academy. Hence, verify the NDA Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise and Exam Pattern to crack the exam and grab the job.
Interested candidates can apply from January 2019 to February 2019. The admit cards are released in March 2019. And, the NDA I Exam Date 2019 is in April 2019. The results are also published in April 2019.
Hope that the provided NDA 2019 syllabus is useful for your exam preparation. Also, visit our site, examtime.co to know the other details of the NDA 2019 exam. Bookmark our site to get latest updates on All India Entrance Exams.