Verify NCHMCT Counselling 2018 Procedure from this page. Check NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2018 Dates and complete NCHMCT 2018 Counselling Schedule. See NCHMCT JEE 2018 Counselling details. View necessary documents for NCHMCTJEE Counselling 2018. Also, find NCHM JEE Counselling 2018 Registration, Choice Filling and Seat Allotment process.
NCHMCT Counselling 2018
The candidates who qualify in NCHMCTJEE Exam 2018 are allowed to participate in NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2018. Through NCHMCT 2018 Counselling, the candidates can get admissions in Hospitality and Hotel Administration courses. The NCHMCT JEE 2018 Counselling is conducted in online mode. So, first register yourself on the starting date of NCHMCT Counselling 2018. After registering, the candidate has to specify his choices of institutes. According to these choices provided by the candidate, reservation category and seat availability in college, the seats are allocated to candidates. Then, document verification happens at reporting center. Finally, the candidate has to report to the assigned college to get admission.
Also, there is more than one round of NCHMCT Counselling nic in. The number of rounds depends on the remaining number of seats after each Counselling of NCHMCT 2018.
NCHMCT JEE Counselling 2018 Dates @ nchmccounselling.nic.in
|JEE NCHMCT Counselling 2018|
|Board Name||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|Exam Name||NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Online Application Starting Date||24th December 2017|
|Last Date for Online Application||16th April 2018|
|Admit Card Download Date||20th April 2018 (5:00 PM onwards)|
|Exam Date 2018||28th April 2018 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM)|
|Result Declaration Date||Third Week of May 2018|
|NCHMCT Counselling 2018 Date||Last week of May 2018|
NCHMCT JEE 2018 Counselling Dates | NCHMCT Counselling Dates 2018
After announcing results, the officials publish NCHMCT 2018 Counselling Dates. The candidates can check these NCHMCT Counselling 2018 Dates from the official site. These NCHMCT JEE Counselling Dates 2018 determines all the events in counselling. The NCHMCT Online Counselling 2018 Dates are also published in an NCHM JEE 2018 Counselling Notification. And, after completion of counselling, the NCHMCT Counselling Results 2018 are released.
After the first round of counselling, the authority publishes first counselling results. In the same way, after NCHMCT JEE 2nd Counselling 2018, the board releases NCHMCT 2nd Round Counselling Results 2018. The candidate can check all theses Entrance Exam Counselling details from this page as we will update it as soon as the official notification is announced.
Documents Required for NCHMCT Counselling
- NCHMCT JEE Score Card 2018.
- NCHMCTJEE 2018 Admit Card.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Class 12th Marks Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Category or Caste Certificate.
- Disability Certificate, if applicable.
- Photo ID Proof.
Note: The student must carry original certificates along with xerox copies.
NCHMCTJEE Counselling 2018 Fees
After downloading Provisional Allotment Letter, the candidate has to pay a seat acceptance fee. The candidate can pay it online using ICICI Bank EPG (Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking). The candidate can also pay the fee through Demand Draft drawn in favour of ‘NCHMCT’ and payable at New Delhi or Noida.
- Seat Acceptance Fee for all candidates is Rs. 57, 500/-
<< NCHMCT JEE 2018 Results >>
NCHMCT JEE Counselling Procedure 2018 | NCHM Admission Process 2018
The below image depicts the complete NCHMCT JEE 2018 Counselling procedure.
The NCHMCT Counselling Process 2018 consists of following stages.
NCHMCT Counselling Registration
- The candidates must register on the official site in order to participate in both First NCHMCTJEE Counselling 2018 and NCHMCT JEE 2nd Counselling 2018.
- First, go to the official website, nchmcounselling.nic.in.
- Now, click on ‘Online Registration and Choice Filling’ button.
- Now, the candidates have to enter details such as roll number, application number, candidate’s name and date of birth.
- The candidates are directed to another page only if the details match with the date available with NCHM.
- Now, candidates have to choose a password and security question.
- The candidates can use the roll number and password to log in for all rounds of counselling.
Updation of Data
- After registering, the page displays details of the candidate.
- Check whether the details are correct or not.
- If you find any mistakes, update it.
- This chance is provided only once. So, carefully check your personal details displayed on the screen.
Online Choice Filling
- The candidate has to exercise choices of institutes in the order of their preference.
- The candidates have to choose colleges from the available list of institutes.
- As per eligibility of the candidate, the college’s list is displayed.
- Provide a maximum number of choices to avoid not getting admission in a college.
- The candidates are allowed to re-order, change, modify, alter and delete their choices as many times as they want before locking the choices.
Locking of Choices
- After exercising choices, check one last time whether the choices are in your desired order or not.
- Now, click on ‘lock’ button to lock your choices.
- Once the choices are locked, the candidate cannot modify them.
- Finally, the candidate should take the print out of locked choices list after agreeing to terms and conditions.
- This list should be produced at reporting centre.
- After choices are submitted, the seat allotment algorithm allocates seats to candidates on the basis of his rank, applicable reservation criteria and the number of vacancies available at the institute.
- The authority publishes the Allotment Results on the official site, nchmcounselling.nic.in.
- The officials do not send NCHMCT Counselling 2018 Results to the candidate by post.
- However, the candidate can download or take a print out of it from the official site.
- The allotted candidates should pay the seat acceptance fee online and report at the reporting centre for document verification and confirmation of seat.
- See above to check seat acceptance fee details.
- The candidates should visit the reporting centre on scheduled date with all the required certificates.
- The officials at the center verify candidate’s certificates.
- At Reporting Center itself, the candidate should choose either Float or Freeze options for 2nd counselling.
- The float option is for upgradation of choices in the 2nd round of counselling and Freeze is for no upgradation.
- Based on input provided by the user at reporting centre, if the allotted seat is being Confirmed then ‘Provisional Admission Letter’ or else ‘Seat Cancellation Letter’ is generated.
Reporting to Assigned College
- After taking Provisional Admission Letter, the candidate should report to the allotted college.
- The candidate should get admission in the assigned college within the specified time to avoid seat cancellation.
The National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology conducts the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) 2018. It is a national level entrance examination. With the NCHMCTJEE Exam, the candidate can get admission in B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Administration. The Central, State and Private Institutes of Hotel Management offer admissions to candidates through NCHMCTJEE. The Exam is held on 28th April 2018.
Bookmark this site, examtime.co, to know the latest information related to State and Central Entrance Exams. Also, stay tuned to this site to check details regarding application form, previous paper, exam date, admit card, answer key, rank predictor, result, rank card, rank list, counselling and seat allotment.