Get NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form direct link. Check steps to fill NCHMCT application form 2019. Know eligibility criteria to apply for NCHM JEE entrance exam. See details on NCHMCT JEE application form 2019. Refer how to fill NCHMCT 2019 form. Find NCHMCT login 2019 details.
NCHMCT 2019 Form | NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form
National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology administrates the JEE exam for admission into the three years B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel management courses. NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination is a gateway for admission into the various NCHMCT affiliated colleges. Therefore, eligible and willing aspirants should apply to the exam. Based on the NCHMCT JEE score, they will offer the admissions in B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Management courses. Hence, the students who have completed their 10+2 exams are eligible to apply for NCHM JEE exam 2019.
Candidates should submit the NCHMCT 2019 form through online only. The institute will reject the other mode application forms. So, for the sake of the candidates, here, we are providing the complete stepwise procedure to fill NCHMCT JEE application form 2019. Therefore, applicants can make use the given simple procedure while filling the NCHMCT 2019 application form and submit it without mistakes. We will upload the direct link also for NCHMCT online form 2019. Hence, the applicants can register for the NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination through this page.
NCHMCT JEE Important Dates 2019
|www.nchm.nic.in JEE 2019 Application Form|
|Name of the Test Managing Institute||National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology|
|Name of the Entrance Exam||NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Starting Date to Submit NCHMCT online form 2019||December 2018|
|Last Date for filling the NCHMCT JEE 2019 Application Form||April 2019|
|An issue of NCHMCT 2019 Hall Ticket||April 2019|
|NCHMCT JEE 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|NCHMCT JEE Exam 2019 Result Date||3rd week of May 2019|
|JEE NCHMCT 2019 Counselling Date||May 2019/ June 2019|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
NCHMCT Eligibility Criteria to Apply for JEE Exam
Here, students can check the eligibility criteria. Applicants should refer the given eligibility conditions before starting the NCHMCT apply online process to verify they are eligible or not.
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for general and OBC candidates is 22 years as on 1st July 2019. For SC/ ST candidates, the upper age limit is 25 years as on or 1st July 2019.
- The exam appearing candidates should be passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- The candidates having English is the main subject in the qualifying examination.
- !0+2 exam appearing candidates are also eligible to register for the test.
Essential Details for NCHM JEE Online Form 2019 Filling
- Valid Email ID
- Date of Birth
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Photograph
- Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking details for fee payment.
How to Fill NCHMCT Application Form 2019 | NCHMCT JEE 2019 Online Application Form
In this section, the candidate can check the detailed procedure for filling the NCHMCT 2019 form. Follow the given below procedure to submit the NCHMCT online application form 2019. The steps are followed as
Step 1: NCHMCT JEE Registration 2019
- Candidates, first of all, register for the NCHMCT JEE exam 2019.
- For new candidate NCHMCT 2019 registration, applicants have to visit the official site and click on the “Fresh Candidate to Create Login” link.
- Now, candidates have to enter the details like
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
- After that, click on the “Submit” button.
- The applicants have to log in to their account by using the registered Email Id and Date of Birth to fill the NCHMCT 2019 form.
Step 2: Fill NCHMCT 2019 Application Form
- At this stage, candidates have to enter the required details in the NCHMCT online application form 2019.
- After entering all necessary information, they have to click on the “Save” button.
- If the candidates make any correction in the furnished details, they have to re-login to the account and then make the edit.
Step 3: Uploading Images – NCHMCT Form 2019
- After submitting the required details in NCHMCT JEE application form 2019, candidates have to upload the image.
- They need to upload the scanned images of signature and photograph.
- The images should be in the prescribed size and format.
- Photograph and Signature images size should be less than 50 KB.
- They must upload in the .JPEG format.
Step 4: Make NCHMCT JEE Application Fee Payment
- Applicants should make the NCHMCT JEE application fee through online mode only.
- They can be paid by debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- NCHMCT Application Fee for General & OBC Categories is Rs. 800/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates should pay the NCHMCT JEE registration fee of Rs. 400/-.
<< NCHMCT JEE Results >>
Step 5: Print Filled NCHMCT JEE Online Application 2019
On successful submission of NCHMCT 2019 form, the applicants need to take the print copy of the filled NCHMCT JEE 2019 application form for further reference.
About NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination
NCHMCT is abbreviated as National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology. It conducts the Joint Entrance Examination for providing the admissions into the 3 years B.Sc Hospitality and Hotel Management courses. NCHMCT Joint Entrance Examination is the national level entrance exam. NCHMCT JEE is the gateway for the candidates who want to get the admission in the affiliated colleges of NCHMCT. All institutions in India consider the NCHMCT JEE score for offering the admission into the above-specified courses. Therefore, willing and eligible candidates should register for the entrance examination to write the test. They should submit the NCHMCT 2019 form through only. Hence, follow the given procedure to fill NCHMCT JEE application form 2019 to avoid mistakes.
The total information presented on this page as per the previous year notification for reference only. NCHMCT JEE 2019 official notification is not released yet. So, stay tuned to our site to check the current updates on NCHMCT 2019 online form. Also, get the alerts all National Level Entrance Exams application forms.
<<< NCHMCT JEE Application Form 2019 >>>