MH CET application form 2018 has been activated from January 18th, 2018. Here, Applicants can get MH CET apply online link. Check the step by step procedure for MH CET registration 2018. See complete details on MHT CET application form 2018. Refer eligibility criteria for MHT CET 2018 exam and all import dates regarding Maharashtra CET 2018 exam. Also, get MH CET 2018 application form last date.
MH CET 2018 Application Form | MHT CET Online Application
MH CET is also known as MHT CET. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) has released the Maharashtra CET 2018 exam notification on it’s official web portal. DTE organize the MHCET 2018 exam to provide the admissions into Engineering & Technical, Pharmacy, Pharma.D and agriculture courses. Therefore, aspirants who want to join in the B.Tech/B.E/Pharmacy courses in colleges or universities of Maharashtra State should apply for MH CET 2018. MH CET online application form closes on 25th March 2018. Therefore, willing candidates as soon as possible apply to the exam. Applicants must submit the MH CET 2018 application form through online mode only before the last date.
|MHT CET 2018 Application Form Last Date with Late Fee 500/- is 31st March 2018. Hurry Up !! MH CET Apply Online 2018|
In this article, we have provided the step by step procedure to fill MH CET application form 2018. Candidates make use the given procedure while filling the MHCET 2018 application form. Applicants have to check the eligibility criteria before applying to the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test 2018 to know they are eligible are not. Then only start your MH CET registration 2018 process. Hence, candidates can get the simple steps to complete the MH CET 2018 registration. Also, check the important dates regarding the MHT CET 2018.
MH CET Application Form 2018 @ www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in
|MH CET 2018 Registration Starts from||18th January 2018|
|Closing date of MHT CET Application form 2018||25th March 2018|
|The last date to MHCET Application form 2018 with late fee 500/-||31st March 2018|
MHT CET 2018 Application Form | MH CET Registration 2018 – Brief Details
|Name of the Board||Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT-CET) 2018|
|Issue of MH CET 2018 Admit Card||24/04/2018 to 10/05/2018|
|MH CET/MHT CET Exam Date 2018||10th May 2018|
|Mode of the Exam||Offline|
|MHT CET Result Declaration 2018||On or before 3rd June 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria for MHT-CET 2018
- Applicants must be a person of India and belong to Maharashtra state.
- There is no such age limit for appearing MH-CET 2018.
- Candidates should pass the intermediate/HSC or equivalent examination from a recognized board or university.
- Exam appearing students can also register for MHT CET 2018 exam.
MHT CET Application Form 2018 Fill Up Procedure
The MHT CET application form 2018 can be filled in online mode only in four steps.
- Filling up MHT CET 2018 application form
- Uploading of images of photograph and signature
- Making MH CET application fee payment
- MHT CET 2018 registration confirmation page
The step by step procedure to register for MHT CET 2018 exam explained below.
Step 1: Filling up MHT 2018 CET Application Form
- Applicants have to click on ‘Apply Online’ button.
- The MHT CET online application 2018 will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants need to enter correct details as mentioned below:
Enter personal details – In this step Applicants have to enter their
- Full name
- Father’s/husband’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
Contact Information – In this section, Applicants have to enter their communication details in MH CET 2018 online application form such as
- An address for correspondence
- Mobile number
- Primary email ID
- Permanent residence (Village/Town/City)
- Applicants must enter if they are Indian national, domicile, reservation
Reservation Details – Applicants have to enter the details such as their
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Group or Not?
Other Details – Enter other important details in MH CET 2018 application form such as
- Which region do you belong to (PWD/J&K Migrant)
- Other entrance examination registered for
- Total annual family income
- Aadhaar number
- Bank account details for the financial transaction, if any
Education Details – In this section Applicants have to enter their
- Academic details of HSC (12th)/ equivalent examination
- Information for MHT CET 2018
- Name of subjects Applicants wish to appear in CET
- Medium of Question Paper
Login details – Applicants have to create an own password for future log in. While creating the password, Applicants will have to keep in mind that the created password and it should be minimum of 8 and maximum of 15 characters and should contain at least one upper case, one lower case and one numeric value.
Declaration – After entering details in the above-mentioned sections, Applicants need to go through the declaration, mark a tick on ‘I Agree’ box, enter the security key as displayed on the screen and then tap on the ‘Next’ button. A window will appear with all details entered by Applicants.
Step 2: Uploading Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature
Applicants need to upload the scanned images of their recent passport size colour photograph and signature with the required size and with required format.
|Photograph||15 KB to 50 KB|
|Signature||5 KB to 50 KB|
Instructions for uploading photograph image in MH CET 2018 registration process
- Applicants should take their recent colour passport size photograph.
- The picture must be taken against a light or white background.
- In case the candidate’s face on the photograph is not clear, MHT CET application form is likely to be rejected.
- The file size of the photograph should be between 15 KB to 50 KB. Otherwise, it will not be allowed by the system to upload.
Instructions for uploading scanned signature in MHCET 2018 Online Application form
- Candidate should put their signature (no capital letters) on a white paper with a black ink pen.
- Scan the signature image in 200 dpi (dots per inch) scanner resolution settings and the file size
- If Applicants want to crop they must ensure that only the signature portion is cropped and not the entire A4 paper on which you have signed.
- Once signature and photograph files are uploaded by the candidate successfully, the system will show on the screen Photograph and Signature that has been uploaded.
- If these have been correctly uploaded, you should now proceed further to make the online payment.
<< MHT CET 2018 Result >>
Step 3: Payment of MHT CET Application Fees – MH CET Online Application 2018
- Applicants have to pay the MH CET application fee in the online mode through Net Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS.
- No other payment mode will be accepted and the MHT CET 2018 application fee is non- refundable.
MHT CET Application Fee 2018 | MH CET Application form 2018
1 MH CET 2018 application fee for open category Applicants Rs. 800 and additional charges
2 MHT CET online application fee 2018 for reserved category Applicants Rs. 600 and additional charges
Step 4: MHT CET Application Form 2018 – Confirmation page
- On successful payment of the MH CET application form fee, a confirmation of the same will be displayed on the screen.
- Applicants are advised to print the receipt for future references.
- Now click on the ‘Generate MHT CET 2018 application Confirmation Page’ to generate the MH CET 2018 Registration Confirmation Page.
- Applicants should take the print out of the fee receipt and retain it safely for future correspondence.
<< MH CET Information Brochure 2018 for All Courses >>
About MHT-CET 2018 | DTE Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
MH CET will be conducted for admissions to B.E/B.Tech/B.Pharmacy/Pharma.D and B.Sc (Honours)/B.Tech in Agriculture courses for the academic year 2018-19. MH is also known as MHT CET. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) conducts the MHT CET exam. Therefore, willing and eligible candidates apply to the DTE Maharashtra CET exam. Aspirants should fill the MH CET 2018 application form through online only. Candidates can follow the given procedure to submit the MH CET registration form 2018.
Bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check instant updates on MH CET application form 2018.