MAT Registration link is available upto 14th May 2018 (CBT) & 14th May 2018 (PBT). Get the direct link to fill AIMA MAT application form 2018. Check stepwise process for MAT 2018 registration. Refer MAT eligibility criteria, exam dates, application starting date and closing date. See MAT Login details. Check MAT PBT and CBT exam dates.
Latest News!!!! MAT May 2018 Registration for PBT & CBT is extended upto 14th May 2018.
AIMA MAT 2018 Online Application | MAT Registration
Good News!!! MAT 2018 online registration link is uploaded here. Candidates can get the direct link to apply for MAT 2018 exam on this page. Here, we have given the complete information regarding the MAT 2018 application form like registration process, login details. The candidates who want to register for the MAT 2018, they should register through online mode only. Follow the provided process for MAT exam registration to simply complete the task.
AIMA MAT consists of two exams i.e., Computer Based Test and Paper Based Test. Candidates can choose one test or both the tests. But the candidates those who are select both the tests, pay the extra registration fee. Candidates have to pay the MAT registration fee and upload the scanned images of Signature and photograph as part of MAT 2018 registration process. Aspirants can make the application fee payment through online mode i.e., pay the AIMA MAT registration fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking. The candidates those who are making the payment through online no need to send the application form to the MAT office. Also, check exam dates and MAT important dates, eligibility criteria and MAT 2018 login details in the following sections.
AIMA MAT Online Registration Last Date Extended till 14th May 2018 for CBT.
MAT 2018 Registration Dates @ www.aima.in
|Starting Date for MAT apply online||February 2018|
|MAT May 2018 Online Registration Closing Date||14th May 2018 (Extended)|
|MAT Registration (PBT) Last date||14th May 2018 (Reopened)|
AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2018 Important Dates – May
|MAT 2018 Application Form|
|Name of the Authority||All India Management Association(AIMA)|
|Exam Name||MAT 2018|
|MAT 2018 application form starting date||February 2018|
|Last date to submit MAT exam registration form 2018||
|MAT May Exam Date||
|MAT May 2018 Admit Card Release Date||15-05-2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
|MAT Official website||www.aima.in|
<<MBA Entrance Exams Online Application Forms>>
MAT May 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must qualify any graduation in any discipline to apply for AIMA MAt 2018.
- There shall be the minimum and maximum age limit.
- Final year graduation appearing students also register for the MAT 2018 exam.
- There is no minimum aggregate marks limit.
Documents Required to Fill MAT Application 2018
- Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking details.
- Valid email id and phone number.
- Scanned photograph and signature.
- Qualifying exam details like hall ticket number, year of passing, etc.
- A valid address for correspondence.
<< MAT Exam Syllabus 2018 >>
MAT Online Registration Procedure | AIMA MAT 2018 Application Form (May)
- A new candidate to create the login
- Already logged in candidate need to complete the process of filling the MAT May online application form.
- Fill the application form
- Uploading Images
- Make Payment
- View final application
- Check the status of your MAT application form
- Download the AIMA MAT admit card 2018
New Candidate Registration for MAT May 2018 – MAT Online Application form 2018
- The candidate has to enter the details to register for the MAT2018 exam. Such details are
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Captcha Code
- After entering all the above data, click on “Submit” to proceed to the next step.
- The Password and username will be sent to the applicant’s email and phone number.
- Note down the mentioned email ID and Date of Birth to fill AIMA MAT application form 2018.
Step-1: Fill the Details in MAT 2018 Application form | MAT Exam Registration
- After logging to the MAT 2018 online application form, candidates need to fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Test Taking option
- Choice of exam centre
- Select any two MAT test centres from the drop down menu
- Personal details
- Date of Birth
- OPH or Not
- Qualification Details
- Enter status of degree
- Percentage obtained in class XII
- MAT Participating Institutes
- Select five participating institutes where candidates want to send their MAT score.
<< MAT 2018 Results >>
Step-2: Uploading Signature & Photograph – MAT Online Application
- Aspirants should upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature in .JPG format with the required size as part of MAT 2018 apply online process.
|Photograph||20 KB to 75 KB||.JPG/.JPEG|
|Signature||5 to 50 KB|
Step-3: Payment of MAT Registration Fee 2018 (May)
- Applicants should pay the MAT application fee as per their respective category. Check the MAT 2018 application fee details in the tabular form.
|Exam||Registration Fee (Rs)|
|PBT or CBT||1550/-|
|Both PBT and CBT||2650/-|
- Mode of MAT 2018 Online Application Fee Payment: Candidates must the pay the fee through Online (Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking) only. Offline mode is not available for the AIMA MAT registration fee payment.
Step-4: View MAT 2018 Application Status
- Candidates can check the complete details in the MAT 2018 registration form by clicking on “View application status” tab. Take the print out of MAT 2018 apply online form for further reference.
About AIMA MAT Exam
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised test being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. MAT is a national level entrance test for getting admission into MBA/PGDM courses in B-Schools. Any B-School national or international can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the MAT 2018 Score Cards issued to the candidates. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India. Therefore, aspirants who want to study MBA course in B schools should apply for MAT exam. You must submit the AIMA MAT registration form 2018 before the lats date. Here, candidates check detailed information on AIMA MAT 2018 online application form fill up procedure.
We hope that the above-given information is useful for the candidates those who are eagerly waiting for the AIMA MAT May Registration 2018. Hence, follow the provided MAT exam registration process and submit the MAT May application form 2018 successfully. Therefore, stay tuned to our site www.examtime.co to check the latest news on AIMA MAT 2018 registration.
|Check Here –> MAT 2018 Registration (May)|