KMAT registration 2018 for June Session has been started. Get the direct link to fill KMAT 2018 application form. Refer complete procedure for KMAT Kerala 2018 registration. See eligibility criteria to apply for KMAT 2018 (June Session). Check KMAT Kerala 2018 online registration last date. Know Kerala KMAT Application fee payment methods.
KMAT Registration 2018 | KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form
Kerala Management Admission Test is the state level entrance examination. It is organised by MG University, Kerala on behalf of Admission Supervisory Committee & Fee Regulatory Committee. The University conducts the MAT entrance exam for providing the admissions into the management (MBA) courses in Private and Government institutions of Kerala State. The board will conduct the entrance exam twice in a year i.e., April and June. The Management Admission Test score is needed to get the seat in the management institutions of the Kerala State. Hence, the eligible and willing candidates can apply for the KMAT 2018 exam for June session. The registration for KMAT June session started in the month of March. KMAT Kerala 2018 registration the last date is 7th June 2018.
KMAT Kerala 2018 Registration will be Available till 7th June 2018. Click here, to know How to Fill KMAT 2018 Online Application Form.
The candidates who wish to write the KMAT entrance exam, they should register for the test. The applicants who submitted the filled KMAT application form 2018 successfully are only eligible to appear the exam. So, the candidates should register and fill the KMAT Kerala 2018 application form on time without fail. Candidates should fill the application form of KMAT through online only. No other mode applications are accepted. Applicants have to pay the application fee through online mode (Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking). They need to pay the KMAT 2018 registration fee as per their respective category. Hence, go through the upcoming sections, to check the step by step KMAT online application form filling procedure, fee payment and eligibility criteria. Also, refer the KMAT Kerala 2018 exam dates.
Kerala MAT Exam 2018 Important Dates
|KMAT Registration Kerala 2018|
|Name of the Entrance Examination||Kerala Management Admission Test|
|Name of the Exam Managing University||MG University, Kerala|
|Level of the Test||State level Entrance Exam|
|Starting date to Submit the KMAT Kerala Online Application 2018||March 9th, 2018|
|KMAT 2018 Online Registration Last Date||7th June 2018|
|KMAT 2018 Admit Card Download Availability||14th to 24th June 2018|
|Kerala KMAT 2018 Exam Date||24th June 2018|
|Release Date of KMAT Kerala Answer Key 2018||24th June 2018|
|Objections, if any, to KMAT 2018 Official Answer Key to be registered with ASC||26th June 2018|
|Clearance of objection, if needed, and publication of final Kerala KMAT 2018 key||28th June 2018|
|KMAT Result 2018 Rank Declaration Date||30th June 2018|
|Publishing Date to Download KMAT Score Card 2018||July 3rd, 2018|
|Category Name||Online Application|
Who can Apply for KMAT 2018 – Kerala MAT Eligibility Criteria
The candidates, first of all, check the eligibility criteria before the starting the apply online procedure. Once, check their qualifications are suitable with the requirements specified by the exam conducting authority. If everything ok, then they continue the KMAT 2018 application form filling process. Here, applicants can check the eligibility conditions like nationality, nativity and educational qualifications to apply for Kerala Management Aptitude Test.
Nationality: The candidates must be the citizen of India.
Nativity: Applicants should belong to Kerala State.
- Aspirants must pass their graduation degree from any recognized board or univeristy or from Kerala state.
- General category candidates have an aggregate of 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
- Reserved categories having atleast 45% marks in the graduation/ qualifying examination.
- Final year exam appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for the KMAT entrance exam.
KMAT 2018 Registration Process | How to Apply for Kerala Management Aptitude Test 2018
In this section, the applicants can get the complete solution for how to fill the KMAT 2018 online application form. Here, we are providing the simple steps for KMAT 2018 registration to make help the candidates. Hence, follow the given procedure while filling the Kerala KMAT application form 2018 to avoid mistakes.
Step 1: KMAT Kerala 2018 Registration
- Candidates have to register for the entrance exam to complete the KMAT Kerala online application filling process.
- To register themselves, the applicants need to furnish the details, such as
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Fee category
- Valid Email Address
- Registration Fee
- After entering the above details, candidates need to click on the “Submit” button.
- Now, the applicants will receive the application number and password to the registered Email Id.
- Applicants need to login to the account by using the application number and password to continue the KMAT registration process.
Step 2: Candidate Profile Registraion | KMAT Kerala 2018 Online Registration
At this stage, candidates have to enter the details for KMAT online registration 2018. The details such as
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth
- Land Phone (with STD)
- Contact Mobile Number
- Email Address
- Communication Address
- House Name
- Post Office
- Pin Code
- Father’s/ Guardian’s Name
- Category of the Candidate
- University Name of the Qualifying Exam
- Enter Degree Status
- Specify the Graduation Course
After entering all above relevant details, candidates have to click on “Save and Continue” button to proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Payment of KMAT Registration Fee
- Applicants need to pay the KMAT Kerala application fee as per their category.
- Candidates should make the fee payment through SBI ePay.
- They can be paid the KMAT registration fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Applicants need to select the application fee payment method and click on the “Proceed” button.
- On successful transaction, candidates may get the statement of “Payment Successful”.
- Candidates take the print copy of the payment status for further correspondence.
|Category||Fee Amount (Rs.)|
- To upload the candidate’s photo and signature, they need to tap on “Go to next step”.
Step 4: Upload the Photograph and Signature – KMAT 2018 Apply Online
- After the completion of KMAT 2018 registration fee payment process, the aspirants are required to upload the images of Photo and signature.
- The scanned images of Signature and photograph size should be less than 40 KB and in .JPG format.
- The pixel resolution for the scanned images is 150 × 200 pixels.
- Thereafter, they have to click on “Submit” button.
[ Check your KMAT 2018 Result ]
Step 5: Exam Center Details in KMAT Kerala 2018 Online Application Form
- Exam appearing candidates need to select the test centre for writing the exam as per their preference.
- No further modifications are allowed once the exam centred submitted.
- Candidates can choose the 3 exam centres.
- Exam Centre 1
- Test Center 2
- Examination Centre 3
Step 6: Profile Verification in Kerala MAT Application Process
- Candidates should verify the furnished details before submitting the form.
- If do any modification, then they have to click on the “Edit” button and make the corrections.
- Now, the candidates have to click on the “Confirm Application Details”.
- After that, take the completed KMAT 2018 application form for future reference.
About Kerala Management Aptitude Test
KMAT is the state level entrance examination. It is managed by the MG University, Kerala on behalf of Admission Supervisory Committee & Fee Regulatory Committee. The university will conduct the Kerala Management Aptitude Test yearly twice for providing the admissions in Management courses. So, through this test, the candidates can get the admissions for MBA programme in various government and private management institutions of Kerala state. The exam will be conducted in April and June months. Now, the board will organize the Kerala MAT for June Session on 24th June 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can apply to the exam before the last date to get the admission for management courses. Candidates have to submit the KMAT Kerala 2018 application form before the last date. Follow the given simple procedure for Kerala KMAT registration 2018.
Hope the given information on KMAT 2018 registration is useful for the aspiring candidates. Hence, stay tuned to our site to check the more latest news on KMAT application form 2018. Moreover, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime. to get the notice alerts on all MBA entrance exams.
<<< KMAT Kerala 2018 Registration >>>
|KMAT 2018 Notification|
|KMAT Kerala Instruction Booklet|