Check KEAM Rank Predictor 2018 and KEAM 2018 College Predictor from this page. Find KEAM Rank Estimator 2018. See Steps to use Kerala EAM 2018 Rank Predictor and Advantages of KEAM 2018 Rank Predictor. Read this passage to know more details about KEAM Medical Rank Predictor 2018 and KEAM College Estimator 2018.
|KEAM 2018 Exam has been completed. Now, estimate your expected KEAM 2018 Rank by using the KEAM 2018 Rank Estimator.|
Kerala KEAM Rank Predictor 2018
Are you the candidate who wrote Kerala EAM Exam 2018? And, anxious to know your rank? Then, know your rank through KEAM Rank Estimator 2018. The KEAM 2018 Rank Predictor is designed to tell the rank of a candidate just by knowing the marks of a candidate. That means the candidate has to enter his exam score in KEAM Rank Calculator 2018 to know his rank. Without knowing candidate’s score, he/she won’t be able to use KEAM 2018 Rank Estimator. The KEAM 2018 Rank Calculator is designed by considering various factors such as cut off, previous year assigned ranks, the difficulty of paper, number of applicants and so on. As these factors vary, the Ranking also changes.
Moreover, the Kerala EAM Exam is conducted for 3 different courses. So, the rank is assigned depending on the selected course. Hence, the Kerala Entrance Exam Rank Predictor 2018 is generated separately for each course. The KEAM Medical Rank Predictor 2018 generates medical ranks, KEAM Engineering Rank Predictor 2018 shows Engg ranks and KEAM Agriculture Rank Predictor 2018 displays agriculture category ranks. Also, the candidates can use KEAM 2018 College Predictors to know their seat allotment results.
KEAM 2018 Rank Calculator – KEAM College Predictor 2018
|KEAM Medical Rank Predictor 2018|
|Organisation Name||Commissioner of Entrance Examination(CEE), Government of Kerala|
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Entrance Test|
|Application Starting Date 2018||1st February 2018|
|Last Date for Online Application 2018||28th February 2018|
|Last Date for Application Corrections||3rd March 2018|
|Ending Date for Receipt of Online Application||31st March 2018|
|Release Date for Admit Card||10th April 2018|
|KEAM Exam Date 2018||
|Results Announcing Date||on or before 25th May 2018|
|Rank List Release Date||on or before 20th June 2018|
<< KEAM 2018 Hall Ticket >>
How to Check Rank from KEAM Rank Estimator 2018
- To be able to use Rank Predictor KEAM 2018, the candidates have to log in through Facebook or Google account.
- In case, the candidates do not have an account on the website, then register yourself by entering details such name, email id, etc.
- Now, the candidate has to type in his roll number, exam marks and click on Predict Now button.
- Then it displays expected rank of the candidate based on previous year statistics.
- Also, some KEAM Rank Predictors 2018, include college estimator along with them.
- For KEAM Rank cum College Predictor 2018, the aspirants have to enter details such as roll number, calculated expected marks, percentage, Date of birth, Caste Category, State, Preferred Branches, Preferred location.
- And then, click on Start Analysing button.
- Then, candidate’s rank along with colleges in which he/she might get a seat is displayed.
Kerala EAM Rank Predictor 2018 | KEAM 2018 College Predictor Importance
- The KEAM Rank Predictor 2018 Engineering/ Medical/ Agriculture relieves the candidate’s anxiousness by revealing his rank.
- Actually, the authority announces official KEAM 2018 Result after 2-3 weeks of the exam. However, the candidate can use the KEAM 2018 Medical Rank Predictor to know his Rank.
- To know their rank, all the candidate needs to do is to specify his score. Moreover, the score can be an expected one computed by using answer key 2018.
- The Rank Predictor KEAM Medical/ other courses generate an approximate rank of a candidate based on his/her exam marks.
- After knowing rank, the student can start applying for certificates that are required for getting admission in a college.
- And, the Kerala EAM College Predictor 2018 displays the list of colleges and courses in which candidate might get a seat.
- By combining KEAM Rank Predictor Engineering 2018 and KEAM Engineering College Predictor 2018, the candidate can know the counselling results.
How to Use KEAM 2018 Rank Estimator
- The candidates need to know their score to estimate their rank. But, the number of marks secured by the candidate in Kerala EAM Exam 2018 are released along with results.
- There is another way to calculate the candidate’s marks. That is by using Answer Key.
- The answer key only provides the probable score.
- By entering this score in KEAM Rank Predictor 2018 Medical/ Agriculture / Engineering, the candidate can know his rank and use it in KEAM Rank College Predictor 2018.
- Note that, the KEAM Rank Calculator 2018 only tells an estimated rank.
KEAM Rank Predictor Medical/ Agriculture/ Engineering
The Commissioner of Entrance Examination conducts Kerala Engineering, Architecture and Medical Entrance Test. It is held to offer admission to students in various Engineering, Medical and Agriculture Institutes so that candidates can learn more about respective fields. The KEAM Exam consists of Paper- I and Paper- II. The Paper – I is held on 23rd April 2018 and Paper – II on 24th April 2018. The Results are announced on or before 25th May 2018. And, the rank list is published on or before 20th June 2018.
So, announcing the results takes approximately a month. Hence, it will be better for candidates to know their rank by using KEAM Medical 2018 Rank Predictor / respective course predictors. It will help the candidates to prepare for next stage, i.e. counselling. And, since there are 3 different courses, the KEAM 2018 Engineering Rank Predictor is designed separately for 3 courses. Also, for Kerala State EAM College Predictors, the colleges differ for every course. Hence, different predictors are uploaded to websites. Choose the right KEAM Rank Estimator 2018 to get accurate rank.
Compute Your Expected Score from KEAM 2018 Key
- First, download KEAM 2018 Answer key by clicking here.
- Then, check whether the answers you have selected in the exam are right or not by comparing your response with correct answer prescribed on the answer sheet.
- If it is a correct answer, then, 4 marks are added.
- And, if it is an incorrect response, then subtract 1 mark.
- Now, multiply 4 with the number of correct answers and subtract it with the number of incorrect answers.
- The result of above calculation is your exam score.
Bookmark this site, examtime.co to know details related to State and National Level Entrance Exams. Also, you can find information regarding notification, previous papers, hall ticket, answer keys, rank predictor, result, rank cards, counselling and seat allotment.