Predict your rank through KCET Rank Predictor 2018. Know your Expected Rank 2018 with the help of KCET Rank Estimator 2018. Also, forecast your admission by using KCET College Predictor 2018. Check How to use Karnataka CET 2018 Rank Predictor and the importance of KCET 2018 College Predictor for Engineering / Medical courses. Read this complete article to have an idea about KCET 2018 Rank Estimator/ Predictor.
|Now that KCET 2018 Exam has been completed. Predict your KCET 2018 Rank by using the KCET 2018 Rank Predictor|
KCET Rank Predictor 2018 Medical/ Dental/ Engineering
The KCET 2018 Rank Predictor is a predicting tool that is designed to generate ranks of candidates based on their score. Actually, the KCET Rank Predictor 2018 for Engineering / Medical/ Dental is developed by a team of experts who analyses various factors to produce the most accurate ranks. The various factors that are considered for the prediction of rank are the number of candidates in a category, cut off marks, the number of candidates who wrote the exam, and so on. The candidates can use this Rank Predictor of KCET 2018 before official KCET 2018 Results are announced. For knowing your rank, the candidates should know his score. And, for knowing the score, the candidates need KCET 2018 Answer Key.
The KCET 2018 College Predictor is used to check the probability of a candidate to get admission in a college. The Karnataka CET College Predictor 2018 is also designed by considering previous year’s rank/percentile, opening and closing rank of the previous year and so on. After checking your rank from KCET 2018 Rank Estimator, the candidate can use this KCET College Predictor 2018 for Medical / Engineering to predict the outcome of seat allotment.
KCET 2018 Rank Predictor
|KCET 2018 Rank Calculator for Engineering/ Medical/ Dental|
|Name of the Board||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|Starting Date for Application Form 2018||1st February 2018|
|Ending Date for Online Application Form||22nd March 2018|
|KCET 2018 Admit Card||10th April 2018|
|KCET Exam Date 2018||18th & 19th April 2018|
|Kanada Language Test Date||20th April 2018|
|Release Date of Answer Key 2018||April 2018|
|Announcing Date for Results 2018||May 2018|
|Counselling Dates 2018||June 2018|
|Date of Verification for Agriculturist Quota||21st to 25th April 2018|
|Date of Practical Examination to provide seats under Agriculturist Quota||27th April 2018|
<< KCET Previous Papers >>
How to use KCET Rank Estimator 2018?
- In order to use KCET 2018 Rank Predictor, the candidates have to log in to their accounts.
- To log in, the candidate has to register themselves.
- And, for registering the candidates must have a Facebook or Google Account.
- Even without registering also, the candidates can check their rank through Rank Predictor KCET 2018.
- After logging in to their account, the candidate has to type in roll number and the estimated scores of all the subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- After entering these details, click on ‘Start Analyzing’ icon.
- After analysing, the Rank Predictor for KCET 2018 displays your rank.
<< KCET 2018 Cutoff Marks >>
Importance of KEA KCET Rank Calculator 2018 – KCET College Predictor 2018
- With the help of KCET 2018 Rank Estimator, the candidates can know their KCET Rank 2018 before the release of results.
- With this, the candidate can get an idea of whether he/she is included in the merit list or not.
- Also, by knowing rank from KCET Rank Calculator 2018, the candidates can check the colleges and courses in which they have a chance to get admission by entering estimated rank in College Predictor KCET 2018.
- After knowing the rank, the candidates can prepare for KCET 2018 Counselling process by applying for required certificates.
- Moreover, through Rank Predictor KCET 2018, the candidates can make of list of colleges and courses to provide in the counselling process.
Factors Considered While Assigning a Rank
The following are the factors that are considered while allocating a rank to the candidate. The same factors are included even in KCET Rank Predictor 2018.
- KCET Cut off Marks,
- Maximum Number of Marks assigned for Exam,
- Negative Marks (if any),
- Total number of candidates appeared for Exam,
- Number of candidates as per category.
Karnataka CET Rank Predictor 2018 | KCET 2018 College Predictor
The Karnataka Examination Authority conducts the Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET). The KCET is an entrance exam conducted for admitting students in various Engineering, Medical and Dental courses in Karnataka State. KCET Entrance Examination is held on 18th & 19th April 2018. And officials announce results in May month. The same goes for the rank card. As we can see that announcing results takes a lot of time. So, the candidate can check his/her KCET Rank 2018 by using Karantak CET (KCET) Rank Predictor 2018.
Moreover, The KCET Rank Predictors 2018 are designed separately for Medical, Dental and Engineering courses. That means, KCET Medical Rank Predictor 2018 displays the rank for the Medical category, KCET Rank Predictor Engineering 2018 reveals rank for the Engineering category. In the same way, the KCET Engineering College Predictor 2018 displays colleges that offer Engineering courses and KCET Medical College Predictor 2018 shows institutes of Medical courses.
- The KCET 2018 Rank Predictor will only predict the approximate rank.
- If an incorrect score is provided, then incorrect rank will be predicted.
- Hence, the candidates are advised to calculate their score carefully.
- Also, the KCET College Estimator 2018 displays result based on previous year allotment.
<< KCET 2018 Exam Date >>
How to Calculate Probable Score
- To know the rank of candidates, they should know their exam marks.
- If results are announced, then the candidate can know his marks easily. However, if results are not announced, the candidate has to calculate his exam score.
- So, for calculating KCET Exam Score, the student has to download KCET 2018 Answer Key.
- Now, check whether the responses you have chosen in the exam are correct ones or not.
- For every correct answer, add one mark. And, no negative marks are assigned for incorrect answers.
- Hence, the candidate can calculate his score by adding the number of correct answers or by subtracting incorrect answers from total marks.
- By entering this score in KCET Rank Predictor 2018 Engineering/ Medical/ Dental, the candidate can know his rank.
KCET 2018 Closing Rank for Top Colleges
|College Name||Branch Name||Location||Closing Rank|
|RV College of Architecture||Architecture||Bangalore||93|
|M S Ramaiah Institute of Technology||Architecture||Bangalore||218|
|B.M.S College of Engineering||Architecture||Bangalore||291|
|Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering||Architecture||Bangalore||297|
|P.E.S Institute of Technology and Management||Architecture||Shivamogga||327|
|BMS School of Architecture||Architecture||Bangalore||346|
|R.V College of Engineering||Computer||Bangalore||350|
|R.V College of Engineering||Electronics||Bangalore||364|
|KLE Technological University||Architecture||Hubli||391|
|Sitta Ganga Institute of Technology||Architecture||Tumkur||432|
|KLS Gogte Institute of Technology||Architecture||Belgaum||564|
|University Vishvesvaraya College of Engineering||Architecture||Bangalore||652|
|Acharya NRV School of Architecture||Architecture||Bangalore||673|
Bookmark this website, examtime.co to know upcoming Entrance Exams for Engineering, Medical, Dental details. You have to follow this site to check latest information regarding State and National Entrance Exams notifications, previous papers, application form, hall ticket, answer keys, rank predictor, results, rank card, counselling and seat allotment.