Check KCET Counselling 2018 Dates and KCET Counselling Step by Step Procedure from here. Also, verify required certificates for KCET Counselling Document Verification 2018. See KCET Counselling Centers 2018. The KCET 1st Counselling, KCET 2nd Counselling and KCET Final Round Counselling Dates will be notified soon.
KCET Counselling 2018 Schedule
All the candidates who have qualified in KCET Exam 2018 can participate in KCET 2018 Counselling. The KCET Counselling 2018 is a process conducted to allocate seats to candidates who have passed through all rounds without any problem. If KEA finds out that any candidates have provided false information or have not provided sufficient information, then they are debarred from K-CET Counselling 2018 process. Hence, the candidate has to make sure to carry all the necessary documents to helpline centres.
Read this article to check KCET Helpline Centers 2018 and necessary documents list. Also, the KCET Counselling Schedule 2018. In case, if officials make any changes in the KCET Medical Counselling 2018 process, then we will update with KCET Counselling Revised Schedule 2018.
<< KCET 2018 Admit Card >>
KCET Counselling 2018 Dates
|Counselling for KCET 2018|
|Board Name||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET)|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Starting Date for KCET Application Form 2018||1st February 2018|
|Ending Date for KCET 2018 Application Form||22nd March 2018|
|KCET Admit Card 2018||10th April 2018|
|KCET 2018 Exam Date||18th & 19th April 2018|
|Kanada Language Test Date||20th April 2018|
|Announcing Date for KCET Results 2018||May 2018|
|KCET Counselling Dates 2018||June 2018|
|Date of Verification for Agriculturist Quota||21st to 25th April 2018|
|Date of Practical Examination to provide seats under Agriculturist Quota||27th April 2018|
KCET 2018 Counselling Dates | KCET Second Round Counselling Dates 2018
The Karnataka Examination Authority conducts the KCET 2018 Exam on 18, 19 and 20th April 2018. After announcing KCET 2018 Results, the KEA will publish KCET Counselling Dates 2018. The KCET Counselling is most likely to be held in June 2018. The Counselling Dates for KCET 2018 tells on which day what activity is conducted. The activity refers to certificate verification or web options entry and seat allotment processes. After KCET 1st Round Counselling, the KCET 2018 Second Counselling Dates are announced. The KCET 2018 Second Round Counselling Dates are published after first counselling finishes.
The candidates can check KCET 2018 Counselling Schedule from this page as we will upload it as soon as officials KCET Counselling Notification 2018 is released. Also, check other State Level Entrance Exams Counselling details from here.
Documents Required for KCET Counselling 2018
- Print out of KCET Application form 2018.
- KCET Admit Card 2018.
- KCET 2018 Rank Card.
- Class Xth Mark Sheet.
- Class XIIth Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ST/ Other Reserved Candidates.
- Study Certificate signed by the concerned BEO/DDPI.
- Residence Certificate.
- Study Certificates from Class 6th to Intermediate.
- Income Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Challan Original, as a proof of payment of fee.
- Medical Certificate (In case of Physically Handicapped Candidates)
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable
- Two Recent Passport size Photographs.
Note: Carry Original Certificates and two sets of xerox copies of all these documents.
<< KCET 2018 Exam Date >>
KCET Counselling Centers 2018 | KCET Helpline Centers 2018
The candidates need to report at the KCET Counselling Help Line Centers 2018 on the scheduled date for Karnataka CET Counselling 2018 process. The KCET Counselling Colleges 2018 are as follows:
|KCET 2018 Help Line Centres|
The candidate must present at helpline centre by 9:00 AM.
KCET Counselling Procedure 2018
The candidates who qualify for KCET Exam 2018 have to attend KCET 2018 Counselling. The kea kar nic in Counselling 2018 consists of the following steps.
Counselling Fee Payment
- To complete the KCET Counselling 2018 for Medical or any other course, the candidate needs to pay the processing fee.
- The candidate can pay the fee either in online or offline mode.
- To pay the fee in online, go to the official website, kea.kar.nic.in and choose your mode of payment, i.e. net banking/credit card/debit card.
- Now, enter your credential to pay the fee.
- For offline payment, download the challan from the official site and pay the fee in bank.
- You will need to submit the acknowledgement (if online) or original challan (if offline) at the time of KCET Certificate Verification 2018.
- As part of KCET Counselling 2018, the candidates have to get their certificates verified at any one of the KCET Counselling Places 2018 (counselling centre).
- On the scheduled date, the candidates have to report at the KCET Counselling College 2018 at a prescribed time.
- After verifying the documents, the officials issue a verification slip. This slip consists of a secret number. This key is used for choice filling.
- Without the secret key, the candidates won’t be able to enter choices/options.
- Hence, do not share this secret key with other candidates.
- The candidate has to register themselves on the KCET Counselling Official Website, kea.kar.nic.in to start KCET Counselling Option Entry 2018 process.
- On official site, fill in the details such as application number, mobile number, email id, create a password and choose a security question.
- Next, the candidate will receive a unique id to their registered mobile number.
KCET Options Entry 2018
- After logging in to your account, the candidate can start entering their choices from available courses and institutes.
- The candidate can specify as many options as he/she wants.
- Also, it would be better to provide a number of options to have the better chance for seat allotment.
- After entering all the choices, check once whether you have provided all your preferred choices or not.
- Then, save your options, take a print out and log out of your account.
<< KCET 2018 Rank Estimator >>
KCET Seat Allotment 2018
- The KCET Counselling Seat Allotment 2018 is done in three rounds, i.e., Round 1, Round 2 and if needed, 3rd round.
- Depending on the merit list and the choices entered by candidates, the officials allocate seats to them.
- Moreover, the leftover seats in round 1 are filled in KCET 2018 2nd Round Counselling.
- In case, if there are still unfilled seats after the KCET 2nd Round Counselling 2018, then those seats are filled in KCET 3rd Round Counselling 2018.
- Once seat allotment is done, the candidate has to download and take a print out of the KCET Seat Allotment Letter 2018 or KCET Admission Ticket.
<< Cut off of KCET 2018 >>
Reporting to the Allotted College
- After taking print out of KCET 2018 Seal Allotment Letter, check prescribed details related to course, college and tuition/academic fee.
- Along with necessary certificates such as admission letter and documents mentioned above, the candidate has to report at the institute/college.
- The candidate has to confirm his seat allotment by getting admission in the assigned college.
<< KCET 2018 Answer Key >>
Withdrawing Allocated Seats
- If any candidate wants to cancel/ withdraw his allocated seat after getting one either in Round 1 or Round 2, then the candidate has to cancel it at the beginning of KCET 2018 3rd Round Counselling.
- In order to cancel the allotted seat, the candidate has to go to any one of the KCET Helpline Centres 2018. Once the seat is withdrawn, the paid fee that the candidate has deposited will be refunded after the deduction of a processing fee.
- In case, candidates want to withdraw the seat after KCET Third Counselling 2018 finishes, their deposited fee will not be refunded.
- Usually, after KCET 3rd Counselling 2018, the candidates are not allowed to withdraw their seat under any circumstance. In case the candidate fails to report to allotted college/institute after they have been allotted a seat, legal action in accordance to the law will be taken against them.
- The candidate is allowed to cancel the assigned seat only after submission of the original admission letter, Bank Challan, green card and verification slip.
Bookmark this website to know details regarding state and national level entrance exams. Also, you can check entrance exams notification, online application fill up process, previous papers, admit card, results and counselling.