JIPMER PG 2018 application form is available from 28th February 2018. Check JIPMER PG Registration process, login details. See JIPMER PG application form 2018 last date. Refer eligibility criteria, exam dates, registration fee. Follow the stepwise procedure to fill JIPMER 2018 PG application form. Also, know all important dates regarding JIPMER PG exam 2018.
Update !!! JIPMER PG 2018 Exam Date for July Session (MD/ MS/ DM/ M.Ch/ Fellowship) Rescheduled. Check the Revised Exam Date in below Section.
JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form
Candidates who wish to join in the Post Graduate medical courses MD/MS apply to the JIPMER PG 2018 exam through online. JIPMER PG application link is available from 28th February 2018 and closes on 2nd April 2018. Candidates must submit the JIPMER PG application form 2018 before the last date. Late date JIPMER online applications are not accepted by board members. Therefore, aspirants check the last date and submit the JIPMER 2018 online application on or before the last date. Follow the provided detailed procedure to apply for JIPMER PG 2018 exam. In this article, we have given the stepwise procedure in the below sections.
JIPMER PG 2018 Application Last Date is 2nd April 2018. Get Apply Online for JIPMER 2018 PG Entrance Exam
Those who are completed their registration process of JIPMER PG examination are only eligible to take the JIPMER exam 2018. So, the candidates as soon as possible apply to the exam and submit the JIPMER 2018 PG application form successfully. Candidates must read the instructions given below to submit the JIPMER PG entrance application successfully. In the below sections, one can check JIPMER application fee and instructions regarding uploading scanned images. Also, bookmark our site to check the latest updates on all Medical Entrance Exams online application forms.
JIPMER PG Application form 2018 Dates
|JIPMER PG 2018 Application Starting Date||28th February 2018|
|Closing Date to JIPMER PG apply online||2nd April 2018|
|JIPMER PG 2018 Exam Date||13th May 2018|
www.jipmer.edu.in Important Dates 2018
|JIPMER PG Entrance 2018 Application|
|Name of the Exam||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Exam Name||JIPMER Post Graduate Entrance Exam 2018|
|Notification Release Date||February 2018|
|JIPMER PG Online Registration Starting Date||28/02/2018|
|Last Date to JIPMER 2018 Application form PG||02/04/2018|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||May 2018|
|JIPMER 2018 Exam Date||19/05/2018 (Rescheduled)|
|Answer Key Release Date||May 2018|
|JIPMER Results 2018 Declare Date||May 2018|
|JIPMER First Counselling Date||13/06/2018|
|Date of Closing of Admission||31/08/2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
JIPMER PG Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen and overseas citizen of India.
- An aspirant must qualify the MBBS or its equivalent exam from a recognized board or university.
- Individuals have an aggregate of 55% (general and OBC candidates) in their qualifying examination and SC/ST aspirants have the minimum 50% marks in their degree.
- Candidates should complete the rotatory internship on or before 31st December 2018.
- Aspirants must register with the state or central medical registration.
Required Details to Fill JIPMER 2018 PG Application Form
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Valid E-mail Id and Phone Number.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Address for correspondence.
- Educational, personal and contact details.
JIPMER PG Application Form | JIPMER PG 2018 Online Application Fill Up Process
There are total 4 steps in the JIPMER PG 2018 apply online procedure. Here, we have given the detailed information on these 4 fours steps. Therefore, candidates can follow the details to submit JIPMER PG application form easily.
- Entering the candidate’s details
- Postgraduate Fee Payment
- Print out the JIPMER PG entrance exam application form 2018
Step-1: Registration for JIPMER Online Application form 2018 PG
- The candidate has to enter the details to register for the JIPMER 2018 exam. Such details are
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Captcha Code
- After entering all the above data, click on “Register” to proceed to the next step.
- The Password and username will be sent to the applicant’s email and phone number.
- By using the ID and password, candidates should log in and click on “edit application form” button.
Step-2: Fill the Details in JIPMER PG 2018 Application form | JIPMER Application Form 2018 PG
- After logging to the JIPMER 2018 online application form PG, candidates need to fill the necessary details in the application form.
- Personal details
- Date of Birth
- OPH or Not
- Candidate’s ID Proof and Category Details
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Medical Council of India card
- Domicile Certificate with photograph
- Employee ID
- Qualification Details
- MBBS graduate from JIPMER
- MBBS graduate from any other recognized university or board
- State Medical Council Name
- MBBS Aggregate marks
- Date/Expected date of completion of internship
- Service candidate
- MCI registration number
- Name of MBBS university
- Month/year of passing MBBS
- Other details
- Contact Details
- Present and Permanent address
- email ID
- Mobile Number
- Personal details
Step-3: JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form Choice of Examination
- Candidates can choose any three exam centers to take JIPMER PG 2018 examination.
- The exam centre allotment will be done by first come first serve.
Step-4: Uploading Signature & Photograph – JIPMER Online Application
- Aspirants should upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature in .JPG format with the required size.
|Photograph||20KB to 200 KB||45mm||30mm||.JPG|
Step-5: Payment of JIPMER PG Registration Fee 2018
- Applicants should pay the JIPMER PG application fee as per their respective category. Check the JIPMER PG 2018 application fee details in the tabular form.
|Category of the Candidate||Registration Fee (Rs)|
- Mode of JIPMER PG 2018 Online Application Fee Payment: Candidates must the pay the fee through online (Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking).
About JIPMER Post Graduate Exam
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research is conducting the entrance exams to offering Postgraduate courses in to their affiliated colleges. It conducts the exam twice a year i.e., January session and July session. Now, JIPMER releases the schedule regarding the July session. It fixes the JIPMER 2018 PG exam date on 13th May 2018. Candidates get the seat in MD/MS courses through this exam. Therefore, interested candidates apply for the JIPMER PG exam 2018 before the last through online.
Hence, follow the provided steps given above to fill JIPMER PG application form. Therefore, bookmark our site www.examtime.co to check latest updates on JIPMER PG 2018 application form.