JIPMER has released the JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form in online. JIPMER 2018 application form available from 7th March 2018 to 13th April 2018. Get the direct link to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018. Check step by step registration process to apply for JIPMER 2018 exam. Refer JIPMER MBBS application form login details, eligibility, important dates and how to fill JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form.
Current Update!!! Receipt of JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018 has been Closed.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form (Closed)
JIPMER is a University Level examination. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry conducts the entrance exam to provide the seats into the MBBS courses in JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry campuses. Therefore eligible candidates who seek the admission into MBBS course apply to the JIPMER 2018 exam. JIPMER MBBS Notification will be released in February 2018. JIPMER MBBS Online application 2018 will start on 7th March 2018 on its official website. Aspirants must submit the JIPMER 2018 MBBS application form through online only. No other mode applications are accepted.
Candidates have to register for the JIPMER MBBS exam. For that, you have to enter the details like Email Id, mobile number, etc. After completion of registration process, aspirants need to log in for filling JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form. In the JIPMER MBBS 2018 online application form, applicants enter their personal and educational details. In the JIPMER MBBS apply online procedure, candidates have to upload scanned images of passport size photograph and signature in JPEG/JPG format. Also, make the payment of JIPMER MBBS registration fee. Applicants have to pay the registration fee before submitting the JIPMER MBBS application form 2018. See the complete details regarding the JIPMER application form 2018 for MBBS in the following sections.
JIPMER 2018 Application Form MBBS – Important Dates
|JIPMER MBBS Online Application form starting Date||7th March 2018|
|Closing Date for JIPMER Online Application 2018 MBBS||13th April 2018 (Closed)|
|JIPMER MBBS Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Schedule @ www.jipmer.edu.in
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form|
|Name of the Exam||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry|
|Exam Name||JIPMER MBBS Exam 2018|
|Notification Release Date||February 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Online Application Starting Date||7th March 2018|
|Last Date to JIPMER 2018 Application form MBBS||13th April 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Hall Ticket Release Date||21st May 2018|
|JIPMER 2018 Exam Date||3rd June 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Results 2018 Declare Date||20th June 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Counselling||from 27th July 2018 onwards|
|Date of Closing of Admission||30/09/2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Also, check all medical entrance exams application form fill up procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER MBBS
Candidates should satisfy the given eligibility criteria to apply for JIPMER MBBS exam 2018. Check JIPMER maximum age limit, educational qualification and nationality.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India. OCI/NRI aspirants can also apply for JIPMER MBBS.
- Candidates age should be 17 years at the time of admission.
- Students must qualify the Intermediate or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology from a recognized board or college.
- General candidates should obtain 55% for general, 45% for general OPH and 40% for OBC/SC/ST/OPH candidates.
Details/Documents to Fill JIPMER 2018 MBBS Application Form
The below-attached details keep you while filling JIPMER 2018 online application. You have to enter the correct details and submit the JIPMER MBBS application form 2018 successfully
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking Details.
- Valid E-mail Id and Phone Number.
- Address for correspondence.
- Scanned images of photograph and signature.
- Educational, personal and contact details.
Step by Step Procedure to Fill JIPMER MBBS Application Form 2018
- Candidates Registration for JIPMER MBBS
- Enter the candidate’s details
- Registration Fee Payment
- Print out the JIPMER MBBS application form 2018
Step-1: Registration for JIPMER Application form 2018 for MBBS
- The candidate has to enter the details to register for the JIPMER 2018 exam. The details like
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Captcha Code
- After entering all the above data, click on “Register” to proceed to the next step in JIPMER 2018 application form MBBS.
- The Password and username will be sent to the candidate’s email ID and the registered phone number.
- By using these registration ID and password, candidates should log in and click on “edit application form” button to JIPMER MBBS 2018 apply online.
Step-2: Fill the Details in JIPMER MBBS Application form | JIPMER Application Form 2018 MBBS
- After logging to the JIPMER 2018 application form MBBS, candidates need to fill the necessary details in the JIPMER MBBS 2018 online application form.
- Personal details
- Date of Birth
- OPH or Not
- Candidate’s ID Proof and Category Details
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook with photograph
- Domicile Certificate with photograph
- Medical Council of India card
- Employee ID
- Qualification Details
- MBBS graduate from JIPMER
- State Medical Council Name
- MBBS graduate from any other recognized university or board
- Date/Expected date of completion of an internship
- Service candidate
- MBBS Aggregate marks
- MCI registration number
- Name of MBBS university
- Month/year of passing MBBS
- Other details
- Contact Details
- Present and Permanent address
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Personal details
Step-3: JIPMER Application Form for MBBS 2018 – Choice of Examination Center
- Candidates can choose any three exam centers to take JIPMER MBBS 2018 examination.
- The exam center allotment will be done by first come first serve.
Step-4: Uploading Signature & Photograph – JIPMER MBBS Application 2018 MBBS
- Upload the scanned images of recent photograph and signature in .JPG/.JPEG format with the required size in JIPMER MBBS Online application form 2018.
|Photograph||20KB to 200 KB||45mm||30mm||.JPG/.JPEG|
Step-5: Payment of JIPMER MBBS Registration Fee 2018 – JIPMER 2018 MBBS Application Form
- Students should pay the JIPMER MBBS 2018 online application fee as per their respective category. Candidates can check the JIPMER MBBS application fee details in the tabular form.
|Category of the Candidate||Registration Fee (Rs)|
- Candidates must the pay the JIPMER MBBS 2018 application fee through online mode (through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking) only. No payment modes are accepted.
<< JIPMER 2018 Results >>
About JIPMER MBBS Exam – JIPMER Application Form 2018 MBBS
JIPMER MBBS is a university level entrance examination. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry conducts the MBBS 2018 exam to provide the MBBS programmes in JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry campuses. JIPMER MBBS is the University level entrance exam. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education is the autonomous institution run by Ministry of Health. The candidates who wish to get the admission seat in MBBS course in JIPMER apply to the exam. Aspirants need to submit the JIPMER MBBS application form through online before the last date i.e., 13th April 2018.
Students follow the given steps to apply online for JIPMER MBBS procedure to fill JIPMER online application MBBS 2018. Hence, candidates, bookmark our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check latest updates on JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form, hall ticket download and results.