JEXPO Counselling Date 2018 will be notified soon. Check JEXPO Counselling Schedule 2018 and VOCLET Counselling 2018 Dates, process. The WBSCTE Counselling 2018 process and JEXPO Counselling Reporting Centers are available below. Also, check VOCLET JEXPO Online Counselling 2018 Step By Step Procedure. And, see required Documents List for wbscte.net JEXPO Counselling 2018.
WBSCTE JEXPO Counselling 2018
The candidates who wish to join in polytechnic courses has to participate in JEXPO Online Counselling 2018 or VOCLET 2018 Counselling. The purpose of JEXPO 2018 Counselling is to provide admissions to students who have written JEXPO Exam 2018. The candidates who qualify for the JEXPO 2018 Exam alone is eligible for JEXPO Counselling 2018. The same rules apply for West Bengal VOCLET Counselling 2018. In webscte.org JEXPO Counselling 2018, first the choice filling happens, and after seat allocation completes, the certificate verification stage ends counselling process. The officials conduct four phases of Online Counselling JEXPO 2018.
The www webscte org JEXPO Counselling Notice 2018 consists of all the phases Counselling Date of JEXPO 2018. After every phase, the JEXPO Counselling Result 2018 are released. Hence, check WB JEXPO Counselling Date 2018 and Counselling of JEXPO 2018 procedure.
JEXPO Counselling Date 2018 – West Bengal JEXPO Counselling 2018
|Online Counselling for JEXPO & VOCLET 2018|
|Board Name||West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination for Polytechnics (JEXPO) & VOCLET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Starting Date for JEXPO 2018 Application Form||29th January 2018|
|Ending Date for JEXPO Application Form 2018||05th March 2018|
|JEXPO Admit Card 2018 Releasing Date||30th April 2018 (Revised)|
|JEXPO 2018 Exam Date||20th May 2018 (Rescheduled)|
|VOCLET Exam Date||27th May 2018 (Rescheduled)|
|JEXPO/ VOCLET Result 2018 Declaration||05th June 2018 (Extended)|
|JEXPO Counselling Date||June 2018|
JEXPO 2018 Counselling Date | JEXPO VOCLET Counselling Date 2018
After releasing the JEXPO/ VOCLET 2018 Results, the authority publishes a www.webscte.org JEXPO Counselling Notice 2018. This www-webscte-org JEXPO Counselling Notice 2018 reveals the JEXPO 2018 Counselling Date. The WB JEXPO Online Counselling Date 2018 shows on which day the eligible candidate can provide his choices. And, the JEXPO Rank Wise Counselling Dates 2018 tells on which day these candidates can go to JEXPO Help Line Centers 2018 for certificate verification. Moreover, the officials support JEXPO Open Counselling 2018. So, stay tuned to this page, to know JEXPO Open Counselling Dates 2018.
The Online Counselling for JEXPO 2018 may start in June 2018. And also, the JEXPO Choice Filling Process ends in June 2018. After JEXPO 1st Counselling Result 2018 comes out, the officials announce JEXPO 2nd Phase Counselling 2018 Dates, and after JEXPO 2nd Counselling 2018, the JEXPO 3rd Phase Counselling 2018 Dates are published. Finally, after JEXPO 4th Counselling completes, the seat allotment is finalised. And, the JEXPO Admission Process completes.
Required Certificates for JEXPO 2018 Counselling
The candidate should carry original documents and atleast two sets of xerox copies of each certificate.
- JEXPO Rank Card 2018 or VOCLET 2018 Rank Card.
- JEXPO 2018 Admit Card / VOCLET Hall Ticket.
- Class 10 Mark list & Certificate.
- Admit Card of Qualifying Examination.
- Intermediate Marks sheet & Certificate (if applicable).
- Marks sheet of the Qualifying Exam.
- Identity Proof.
- Affidavit of Parent or Guardian.
- Category/ Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC Candidates.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (if applicable).
- Provisional Allotment cum Money Receipt.
- Recent Passport size Photographs.
- Two sets of Photocopies of all certificate.
- Admission Fee for JEXPO 2018 Online counselling / VOCLET Online Counselling 2018.
* The above-mentioned certificates are same for VOCLET Counselling.
JEXPO Counselling Seat Booking Fee 2018
- All the candidates must pay the Provisional Seat Booking fee of Rs. 2000 at the time of Seat Booking process. Moreover, the paid fee will be refunded only after candidates successfully register themselves at the College.
- Candidates should pay a Final Seat Booking Fee of Rs. 500 which is non-refundable. And, the candidates have to deposit the cash only after receiving Final JEXPO Allotment Letter 2018.
Academic/ Tuition Fee Structure in Polytechnics
|Colleges||Tuition Fee Per Month|
|Government/Government Sponsored Polytechnics||Rs.50/-|
|Self-Financed (Private) Polytechnics||seats allotted through JEXPO/VOCLET counselling||Rs.1,500/-|
|Seats filled-up through Management Quota||Rs.2,500/-|
Seat Reservation for different Categories in WB Polytechnic Counselling 2018
Seats Available in Government Polytechnics:
In Government Polytechnics, the number of seats available under JEXPO is 12,000 approximately, and under VOCLET is 2000. Out of those seats, the reserved percentage of seats for various categories are as follows:
Note: Reservation for OBC-A and OBC-B category students has been made as per Government Order.
Seats Available in Self-Financed Polytechnics:
- The number of seats available in Self-financed polytechnics under JEXPO is 19,000 and under VOCLET is 3500, approximately.
- All the seats of Self-financed polytechnics belong to General Category.
- Moreover, there are seats with Management Quota (MQ) that are directly filled by the self-financed Institutes.
<< JEXPO 2018 Syllabus >>
JEXPO Counselling Reporting Centers 2018 | JEXPO Helpline Centers 2018
|District / Zone||Place||JEXPO Reporting Centers 2018|
|KNSHH||Jadavpur||APC Roy Polytechnic|
|Kolkata||Central Calcutta Polytechnic|
|North Calcutta Polytechnic|
|Jnan Chandra Ghosh Polytechnic|
|Berachampa||Acharya J.C. Bose Polytechnic|
|Chinsurah R S, Hooghly||Hooghly Institute of Technology|
|Howrah||Engg. Institute for Jr. Executives|
|Burdwan||Sadhanpur, Burdwan||MBC Institute of Engineering & Technology|
|Murshidabad||Berhampore, Murshidabad||Murshidabad Institute of Technology|
|Midnapore (E)||Haldia||Dr. Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology|
|Midnapore (W)||Jhargram||ICV Polytechnic|
|Kesiary||Sidhu Kanho Birsa Polytechnic|
|Bankura||Bishnupur, Bankura||KG Engineering Institute|
|Birbhum||Suri||Sree Ramkrishna Shilpa Vidyapith|
|Coochbehar||Siliguri Road, Coochbehar||Coochbehar Polytechnic|
|Malda, Dinajpur (N & S)||Malda||Malda Polytechnic|
|Darjeeling||Siliguri||Siliguri Government Polytechnic|
|Nadia||Krishnanagar||BPC Institute of Technology|
WB JEXPO Counselling Process 2018 | JEXPO Online Counselling 2018
The JEXPO 2018 Online Counselling process consists of different stages. Only the students who pass through these West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam Counselling 2018 process is alone considered for seat allotment. Hence, see the JEXPO Online Counselling process 2018 to have an idea about VOCLET JEXPO Admission Procedure 2018. Note that, the VOCLET 2018 Counselling procedure is same as wbscte net JEXPO Counselling 2018. Also, click here to check another Entrance Exams Counselling details.
JEXPO Counselling 2018 Registration
- First, go to the West Bengal Polytechnic Counselling 2018 official website.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ option.
- And, enter your Enrollment Number, Index Number and Date of Birth.
- Then, click on ‘proceed’ button.
- Now, the page displays your data available with the council. If you find any mistakes, then edit the information.
- Otherwise, select the district of your school and enter your father or guardians name, enter a password.
- Click on ‘proceed’ button.
- Once again it shows your details.
- After checking, click on ‘click here to fill choices’ link.
JEXPO Counselling Student Login
- Enter your Enrollment Number and password.
- Then, click on ‘login’ button.
- In JEXPO Online Counselling portal, the page shows the available options of institutes and provided courses.
- Add combinations of Institution & Course one after the other as per your preference.
- Then, save your specified choices.
- Always provide a maximum number of choices in order to increase the chances of getting allotted.
- Then, after final entry of choices, you have to lock the choices by clicking on ‘Lock’ button.
- Take print out a copy of the choices filled by you for further process.
Note: Remember that filling an insufficient number of choices may lead to non-allotment of a seat from any of the provided options/choices even though the candidate has a good rank. Also, do not forget to save and lock your choices.
- Now, on the basis of choices specified by candidates, their rank and vacancies available in the institute, the officials allocate the seats.
- The candidate can check JEXPO Counselling 2018 Result in the JEXPO Counselling Website.
- Also, the JEXPO Counselling Results 2018 are intimated to the student via registered mobile number.
- Then, download & take a print out of JEXPO Seat Allotment 2018 Letter.
Reporting to Allocated Institute
- The candidates must report to the allotted institute in person with Provisional Allotment Letter, all necessary documents for verification and admission fee.
- The candidate must bring photocopies of documents along with original certificates.
- Candidates have to pay the final seat booking fee Rs. 500 in cash within a given time. Besides, the admission fee is separate.
- If candidates don’t report in a given time, then the alloted seat is cancelled.
What are JEXPO and VOCLET Exams? | Difference Between JEXPO & VOCLET 2018
The JEXPO Exam 2018 is for 10th Standard students. Through JEXPO the students can study diploma/polytechnic course from first year onwards. However, the VOCLET Exam is for 10+2 Standard students. With VOCLET, the candidates start the polytechnic course from second year onwards. The Counselling procedure is similar for both JEXPO and VOCLET Exams.
The West Bengal State Council of Technical Education conducts the JEXPO & VOCLET Exams. And, the WBSCTE takes care of complete JEXPO VOCLET Counselling 2018. The Online Counselling of JEXPO 2018 involves the students to provide options in the JEXPO Counselling Portal 2018. By considering these options, the authority assigns seats to each candidate.
Please, note that the provided information is only for reference.
Bookmark this site to check information regarding Engineering, Medial and Agriculture Entrance Exams. Also, you can see details related to the notification, previous papers, admit card, answer keys, results and counselling process.