JEECUP online form 2019 link will be uploaded soon. UP Polytechnic 2019 application form will be released in the month of December 2018. Get the direct link to fill UP JEECUP 2019 application form. Refer eligibility criteria to apply for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic. See details on JEECUP login 2019. Also, check the JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) exam dates 2019 as well as UPJEE online registration process.
JEECUP Online Form 2019 | UP Polytechnic 2019 Application Form
Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh conducts the Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) for admission into the polytechnic courses in institutions of Diploma, Post Diploma & PG diploma courses in Engineering/ Technology/ Management fields. JEECUP is the Polytechnic Entrance Exam in Utter Pradesh state. It is also known as Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination. Therefore, eligible candidates who interested to join in the Diploma Courses in the colleges/ institutions of UP can apply to the UPJEE exam 2019. Candidates should write the Joint Entrance Exam for Polytechnic admission. So, individuals should submit the JEECUP application form 2019 before the last date of submission.
UP Polytechnic form 2019 is available only in online mode. Hence, the eligible and willing candidates should register and fill the JEECUP 2019 application form through online mode only. The students have to submit the JEECUP online form 2019 before the due date. Late date applications are rejected by the board. In this article, we are providing the complete procedure to apply for UPJEE 2019 exam. Hence, follow the simple stepwise process while filling the JEECUP online application form 2019. Candidates first of all register for the exam to submit the filled UP Polytechnic application form 2019. Go through the below sections, to check the eligibility criteria, exam dates, UPJEE 2019 registration process, fee payment, etc.
UP Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic Application Dates 2019
|JEECUP 2019 Application Form|
|Name of the Test Conducting Board||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh|
|Examination Name||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic)|
|Level of the Entrance Exam||State Level|
|Starting Date for JEECUP 2019 Online Application||December 2018|
|UP Polytechnic Online Application 2019 Last Date Date||March 2019|
|JEECUP (UP Polytechnic) 2019 Form Corrections Allowance Dates||March 2019|
|Uttar Pradesh JEECUP Admit card 2019||April 2019|
|JEECUP 2019 Exam Date||April 2019|
|Publishing UPJEE 2019 Answer Key||3rd Week of May 2019|
|JEECUP Polytechnic Result 2019 Declaration Date||3rd Week of May 2019|
|JEECUP UPJEE 2019 Counselling Dates||June 2019|
|Category Name||Online Application|
Eligibility Criteria for UP JEECUP Polytechnic 2019
Verifying the eligibility criteria to apply for entrance exam is very important. The exam conducting authority will reject the ineligible candidate’s applications. JEECUP eligibility for varies from course to course. So, refer the complete eligibility conditions un the UP Polytechnic information brochure.
Details Required to Fill JEECUP Application Form 2019
- Scanned Signature
- Candidate’s Passport size photograph
- Left-hand thumb impression.
- Aadhar Card
- Valid Email Id
- Mobile Number
Uttar Pradesh JEE Polytechnic Online Application Form 2019 Filling Procedure
In this section, candidates can observe the detailed JEECUP 2019 online form filling procedure. Here, we have given the simple steps to submit the UP Polytechnic form 2019. Hence, make use the given below process to submit the JEECUP UP application form 2019 without mistakes.
Step 1: JEECUP 2019 Online Registration
- Applicants visit the site of JEECUP i.e., jeecup.nic.in for UP Polytechnic Registration 2019.
- The registration process for Group A and Group B to K is different.
- Candidates need to select the group: “Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP for Group A” or “Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) UP for Group B to K”.
- Next, read the instructions carefully which are on the displayed web page.
- After that enter the personal details for online registration such as
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Identity Type
- Aadhar Card
- Enter the candidate’s contact and address details.
- City/ Village
- Pin Code
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Land Line Number with STD code (Optional)
- After that, they have to choose the password and enter the security pin.
- Choose Password
- Confirm Password
- Security Question & Answer
- Enter Security Pin
- Candidates must review the UP JEECUP 2019 application form and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then the application number and password will be generated.
- Candidates have to login by using the application number and password to fill the JEECUP application form 2019.
Step 2: Fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form
- Here, applicants have to fill the remaining details in JEECUP online form 2019. The particulars are as follows
- Apply for
- Choose Exam city 1
- Exam City 2
- Educational Details
- Qualification (10th/ equivalent)
- Pass Status
- Course/ Stream Name
- Board/ University
- Year of Passing
- Marks (%)
- Roll Number/ Enroll Number
- Institute Name and Address
- Enter Security pin
- After furnishing the above details, aspirants have to click on the “Submit” button.
- Then review the application form and then press the “Final Submit” button.
- After the final submission of filled JEECUP Polytechnic 2019 online application, there is no chance to modify the details.
Step 3: Upload Images – UP Polytechnic Apply Online 2019
- Applicants are required to upload the scanned images of their photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Suggested that the images in the required format and size.
- Candidates need to browse the file and then upload it to the application form of JEECUP 2019.
- Check the images format and size in the following tabular form.
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cm × 1.5 cm|
|Left-Hand Thumb Impression||1 KB to 30 KB||3.5 cm × 1.5 cm|
|Photograph||4 KB to 100 KB||3.5 cm × 4.5 cm|
Step 3: Payment of Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Application Fee
- Candidates should pay the application fee through online mode only.
- They can make the payment through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or e-Challan at SBI bank.
- The JEECUP Application fee for General & OBC candidates is Rs.300/- + Bank Charges.
- SC/ ST candidates must pay the application fee as Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges.
Step 5: Download Confirmation Page
On successful payment of application, the candidates should download the application confirmation page and take the print copies for future reference. Preserve the print copy of JEECUP online form 2019 to download the hall ticket.
About Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination JEECUP
The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh/ Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad conducts Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam Polytechnic for providing the admission into the diploma courses. Through UPJEE Polytechnic exam, the candidates can get the admission into the Polytechnic institutes affiliated with Board of Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh. UPJEE is the state level entrance examination. Therefore, eligible and interested candidates should apply to the polytechnic entrance exam to get the admission. The board will organize the exam once in a year. Candidates should fill the JEECUP application form 2019 to write the test. The applications forms for Group A and Group B to K are separate.
Her, total information is given on UP Polytechnic application form 2019 is for reference only. UP JEECUP 2019 official notification is not scheduled yet. So, we will update the changes in this post regarding UP Polytechnic JEECUP online form 2019 according to the official notification. Hence, stay tuned to our site to check the latest updates on Uttar Pradesh Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 as well as all state level entrance exams.
<<< UP Polytechnic JEECUP 2019 Application Form >>>