Check JEE Main Counselling 2018 Dates and complete JEE Mains Counselling 2018 Schedule. Check JEE Main Counselling 2018 Procedure. See JEE Main Counselling Registration 2018, Choice Filling steps. Also, view required certificates for JEE Main 2018 Counselling. Read this article completely to know more information related to JEE Mains 2018 Counselling Seat Allotment.
JoSAA CSAB JEE Main Counselling 2018
The candidate who wrote JEE Mains Exam 2018 can participate in JEE Main 2018 Counselling. Only the candidate who qualifies for Mains can attend for JEE Main Counselling 2018. The officials conduct JEE Mains 2018 Counselling to admit talented students in various Engineering and Technology courses in National Wide Indian Institutes. First, the candidates have to register themselves for JEE Mains Counselling 2018. Then, they are eligible for JEE Mains Web Counselling 2018 where candidates should specify their choices. Now, by considering submitted choices, candidate’s merit, reservation category, seat availability, the authority assigns a seat to candidates. Then, the candidate should report at notified reporting centres to confirm their allotment of seats.
Also, the candidate can check Freeze, Float, Slide and Withdraw of assigned Seat options functionality from below. The JEE Mains Counselling 2018 Dates are mentioned in below para.
JEE Main 2018 Counselling Dates
|Counselling of JEE Main 2018|
|Board Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Counselling Conducting Board||Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA), Central Seat Allocation Board (CSAB)|
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Mains)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|JEE Mains Application Starting Date||01st December 2017|
|Ending Date of Application||01st January 2018|
|Last Date for Application Fee Payment||02nd January 2018|
|Corrections in Application Form||9th January to 22nd January 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||12th March 2018|
|JEE Mains Offline Exam 2018||8th April 2018|
|JEE Mains Online Exam 2018||15th & 16th April 2018|
|Availability of Answer Key||24th April to 27th April 2018|
|AIR Rank/ Result Declaration Date (Paper I)||30th April 2018|
|Release Date for Result/ AIR Rank (Paper II)||31st May 2018|
|JEE Mains Counselling Date 2018||June/ July|
JEE Main Counselling Date 2018 | JEE Main 2018 Counselling Date
The JEE Main Counselling 2018 Date displays the schedule of the counselling process. The JEE Mains 2018 Counselling Dates reveals on which day which activity happens. And, it also displays the last date for each event in counselling. The authority publishes JEE Mains 2018 Counselling Date on its official site. The JEE Main Counseling Date 2018 is published in the form of Counselling notification or Admission Brochure. The JEE Mains Counselling Dates 2018 is not yet published. So, stay tuned to this webpage to know JEE Mains Counselling 2018 Date as we upload it after the official release of JEE Main Counselling 2018 Notification.
Documents Required for JEE Mains Counselling 2018
- JEE Mains Admit Card 2018.
- JEE Mains 2018 Score Card.
- Class 10th Mark Sheet.
- Class 12th Mark Sheet.
- Undertaking by a student.
- Category certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- PWD/ PH Certificate, if applicable.
- OCI Certificate of PIO Card, if applicable.
- Registration-cum-Locked Choices for Allotment of Seat.
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- Receipt of Seat Acceptance Fee.
- Photo ID Card.
- Three passport size colour photographs same as photos uploaded in the application form.
Note: The students should bring original, and self attested photocopies of all these certificates to the reporting centre.
<< JEE Mains 2018 Result >>
JoSAA JEE Main 2018 Counselling Procedure | JEE Mains Admission Process 2018
The JEE Main Counselling Seat Allotment 2018 process by JoSAA is as follows:
JEE Mains Counselling Registration
- First, visit the official website.
- And, login to your account by entering roll number and password.
- After entering, click on ‘login’ button.
- Now, the page displays some instruction.
- Read them carefully and click on ‘I Agree’ checkbox.
- Then a registration form opens.
- Type in your details without any mistakes.
- And, then click on ‘Declaration’ icon.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, it displays the details you have entered.
- Check once and click on ‘Confirm Registration’ button.
JEE Mains Online Choice Filling
- The candidate has to provide choices for counselling in his desired order by giving a priority number. The priority number should be in decreasing order.
- Now, click on ‘Choice Filling & Locking‘ button.
- Choose your preferred Colleges and Courses.
- The candidate is suggested to fill Option form with maximum choices as it increases the chances for allotment.
- Also, save your choices often while exercising JEE Main Web Options.
Change/ Modify Choices
- The candidates can change/ modify entered choices.
- If you want to change a specified option, then click on ‘Choice Interchange’ button.
- And then, click on ‘Choice Rearrange‘ button.
- Change your preference of colleges and click on ‘save’ button.
- Also, the candidate can delete his choices/ options by clicking on ‘Multiple Deletion’ button.
<< JEE Mains 2018 Key >>
Locking Your Options
- The candidate should lock his choices before the last date of JEE Main Online Counselling 2018.
- The student can lock the choices by clicking on the button ‘Lock Choice’.
- Note that, once a choice is locked, it cannot be unlocked/ changed.
- Moreover, the choice locking is done after each round of counselling, i.e. in 2nd, 3rd counselling.
JEE Mains Seat Allotment
- The JEE Mains 2018 Seat Allotment is done by officials on the basis of reservation category, filled choices and vacancies available in each College/ Institute.
- The Candidates are intimate with an SMS/ Email about the seat allotment.
- Then, the student should log in and download the Provisional Allotment Letter 2018.
Accepting Allotted Seat
- The candidates have to pay admission acceptance fees to confirm the seat allotment.
- The students can deposit the fee through SBI Net Banking/E-Challan.
- Then, get your documents verified any JEE Mains Counselling 2018 Reporting Center.
- Take the admission letter issued after completion of the document verification process.
Reporting to Allotted College
- After verification of certificates, the candidates have to report to the allotted institution with all original certificates and admission letter.
- The students who got a seat in IIEST, IIIT, NIT and other GFTI colleges have to report only at reporting center of these college/ Institutes.
- And, the candidates who got a seat in ISM and IIT have to report only at IITs reporting center.
Freese, Float, Slide & Withdraw of Allotted Seats
After every round of JEE Mains 2018 Counselling, the candidate has to choose any one of the below-mentioned options for seat allotment process.
- The candidates who accept the allotted seat and do not want to participate in subsequent rounds of JEE Main Counselling 2018 has to choose this option.
- The students who accept the allotted seat and wishes to get admission in a better college can select this option.
- These candidates are eligible to participate in further rounds of JEE Mains Counselling 2018.
- The candidates who accept the allotted seat and looking for a better option in the same Institution can choose the Slide Options.
- Also, these students are considered for the other round of JEE Mains Online Counselling 2018.
- If a candidate wants to change from either float to slide or freeze to slide, etc. options, then he/ she has to report to the alloted centre.
- No changes are entertained in the last round of seat allocation.
- The float and slide options are given to the candidates who got admissions after seat allotment.
Withdraw of Allotted Seat
- In case, candidates want to withdraw their seat, they have to report at the reporting centre before the 6th round of Counselling of JEE Mains.
- These candidates are not allowed to participate in the further round of counselling process.
- After withdrawing the allocated seat, the seat acceptance fee is refunded to0 student after deducting Rs. 1000/-.
- In the seat withdraw process, the candidate has to enter their bank account details and upload an image of the cancelled cheque in JPEG/JPG format. Then, download Withdraw Request Letter.
- The candidates should put their sign and parent’s signature in the Withdraw Request Letter and report to the reporting center.
Bookmark this site to know upcoming State and National Level Entrance Exam. Also, follow this site to check latest updates related to various entrance exams notification, application form, exam date, admit card, answer key, result, rank card, counselling and seat allotment.