Get the direct link for JEE Advanced Registration 2018. JEE Advanced 2018 registration link is activated from 2nd May 2018. Check complete procedure to fill JEE Advanced application form 2018. View eligibility for JEE Advanced 2018. Refer JEE Advanced candidate login details, JEE advanced 2018 date. Know JEE Advanced registration fee and all important dates.
JEE Advanced Registration | JEE Advanced Application Form 2018
JEE Advanced 2018 registration link is available from May 2nd, 2018 to 8th May 2018. Therefore, students who have passed in the JEE (mains) exam which held in April 2018 are only eligible to apply for JEE Advanced 2018 exam. Candidates need to register for JEE advanced 2018 through online only. Here, we have given the detailed JEE Advanced registration 2018 process in the below section. Hence, we suggested that the students, follow the provided JEE Advanced apply online procedure at the time of filling JEE Advanced 2018 registration form to avoid mistakes in the JEE Advanced online application 2018.
|JEE Advanced Online Registration Form Available upto 8th May 2018 (10:00 AM). Link Updated on this Page.|
Candidates have to register for JEE Advanced 2018 by online mode only. JEE Advanced online registration link is available on its official web portal. In this article, we will upload the direct link to JEE Advanced 2018 online application as soon as possible. Therefore, students who have not awareness about how to fill JEE Advanced registration form through the official website, make use the provided link on this page. Go to the following sections, to check detailed schedule on JEE Advanced 2018 exam.
<< Refer, JEE Advanced 2018 Syllabus >>
www.jeeadv.ac.in – JEE Advanced 2018 Registration
|JEE Advanced 2018 Application form Starting Date||2nd May 2018|
|IIT JEE Advanced Registration Last Date||8th May 2018 (10 AM) – Extended|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Date||20th May 2018|
IIT JEE Advanced Important Dates 2018
|JEE Advanced Online Registration|
|Name of the Organizing Institute||Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
|Name of the Exam||Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced)|
|Mode of the Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Starting Date of JEE Advanced 2018 Online Registration||2nd May 2018|
|Last date for JEE Advanced Registration 2018||8th May 2018 (10 AM) (Extended)|
|Last Date for JEE advanced fee payment||May 8th, 2018|
|Release date of JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018||May 14 to May 20, 2018|
|JEE Advanced 2018 Date||May 20, 2018 (Sunday)|
|Jee Advance 2018 Exam Timings||
|Online display of JEE Advanced 2018 official Answer Key||May 29, 2018|
|Last date for Receiving objections to JEE Advanced 2018 Answer Key||May 30, 2018|
|JEE Advanced Result 2018 Declaration||June 10, 2018|
|Category Name||Online Application|
JEE Advanced Eligibility Criteria 2018
Check the eligibility details such as Nationality, Educational qualification, Age limit to register for JEE advanced 2018.
- Nationality: Student must be a person of India. NRI/OCI/PIO candidates are also eligible to apply for JEE advanced exam.
- Age Limit: Candidates must be born on or after October 1st, 1993. There will be 5 years age relaxation applicable for reserved categories. Those are born on or after 1st October 1988.
- Appearing Students: Those who are appearing the 10+2 or equivalent exams can also apply for JEE advanced.
- Appearance in JEE Mains: Candidates who got rank below 2,24,000 in JEE mains April 2018 will be eligible for taking the JEE advanced 2018.
- Attempt Limit: Candidates have a chance to attempt JEE advanced two times in consecutive years.
- General aspirants should obtain 75% in 10+2 or equivalent examination and SC/St/PWD candidates secure 65% in 10+2 exam.
- The individuals whose admission was cancelled at IIT’s are not eligible to register for JEE advanced.
Documents Required for JEE Advanced Registration
Candidates need to upload the scanned copies at the time of JEE advanced registration 2018.
For all Candidates
- X Certificate if the date of birth is mentioned in it or Birth Certificate.
- Class XII Certificate or equivalent exam certificate (for those who appeared for this exam in 2017 or whose board declared the class XII (or equivalent examination) result after June 2016).
- If the candidate name is not same as in the Class X certificate, gazette notification showing the change of name.
For OBC-NCL Category Candidates
- OBC/NCL Certificate should have been issued on or after 1st April 2018.
- If any candidate fails to collect the OBC-NCL certificate before JEE Advanced online registration, they may upload a declaration (declaration in Lieu of OBC/NCL certificate) to that effect.
For SC/ST Category Candidates
- Caste Certificate, the latest guidelines of the Government of India.
For Candidates seeking admission under the PWD Category
- Physical disability certificate issued by the notified medical authority.
- Dyslexia candidate needs to submit Form-DYSLEXIC 1 and 2.
- The certificate should mention ‘Severe’ to enable the candidate get the benefit of PWD category.
For Candidates needing the services of a scribe
- Request letter to the Chairman of the respective Zonal coordinating IIT (Form-Scribe)
For DS category candidates
- Form-DS certificate issued by a competent authority in the Directorate of Resettlement and Rehabilitation, New Delhi under the Ministry of Defence of Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt of India.
For PIO/OCI Card holders
- PIO card or OCI certificate, as applicable.
For Foreign Candidates
- Go to the official website to check the certificates required for Foreigners.
Step by Step Procedure to Fill JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Form | JEE Advanced Online Registration
JEE advanced registration process includes 4 steps. They are
Step 1: JEE Advanced 2018 Registration
- Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2018 @ www.jeeadv.ac.in
- Enter your JEE Main 2018 exam roll number and password.
- Select a new password then will be redirected to a new page containing personal and academic details.
- Provide basic data such as the cities for the examination, the language of question paper (English or Hindi), etc.
- Save the data and move to the next step in JEE Advanced registration process.
Step 2: Registration for JEE Advanced 2018 – Upload Documents
Candidates should upload the scanned images of required documents given on this page. Therefore, aspirants once check the provided documents list category wise and upload them at the time of filling JEE application form 2018 advanced. Candidates must upload with required size and format.
<< JEE Answer Key 2018 >>
Step 3: Payment of JEE Advanced Registration Fee
JEE Advanced 2018 Registration Fee is neither refundable nor transferable. Pay the JEE advanced application fee and take the print out of duly filled JEE advanced registration form at the end for further use. Note that JEE Advanced 2018 Application Form cannot be withdrawn after completion of JEE advanced 2018 registration process.
|Nationality||Category||Registration Fee for Exam Centers in India|
|Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)||Female||INR 1300|
|All other candidates||INR 2600|
|Foreign Nationals||from SAARC||USD 160|
|from Non-SAARC||USD 300|
|Nationality||Category||Registration Fee for Exam Centers in Foreign Countries|
|Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI)||All Indian Nationals||USD 160|
|Foreign Nationals||from SAARC||USD 160|
|from Non-SAARC||USD 300|
- Candidates check the complete details regarding the JEE advanced application fee on the online registration portal of JEE advanced 2018. Also, check the solution for JEE advanced registration number forgotten.
Note: No separate facility will be provided for JEE Advanced 2018 online application form Correction after the closure of JEE advanced registration window.
About Joint Entrance Examination Advanced Exam
Through JEE advanced exam candidates can get the admission seat for Engineering, Architecture and Science courses in IITs. The students who qualify the 10+2 examination and the JEE mains which held in April 2018 are eligible to register for JEE advanced exam 2018. IIT Kanpur conducts the JEE (Adv) 2018 exam on May 20th, 2018. Therefore, candidates fill the JEE advanced registration form through online mode and submit before the last date. The aspirants who want to study 5-year B.Arch course must write the Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT). Check here AAT 2018 schedule.
|AAT Online Registration||June 10, 2018 to June 11, 2018|
|Date of Architecture Aptitude Test 2018||June 14, 2018 (9:00 AM to 12:00 PM)|
|Declaration of AAT Results||June 18, 2018|
|Online Registration website||jeeadv.ac.in|
Here, candidates get the complete information on JEE advanced registration process. So, stay tuned to our engineering entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check regular updates on JEE advanced online application form 2018.