JCECE 2018 application form direct link is available now. Refer JCECE application form 2018 filling procedure. See eligibility criteria to fill JCECE online application. Check JCECE application 2018 starting date and last date. View all important dates regarding JCECE 2018. Read JCECE 2018 online registration process.
Jharkhand JCECE Application Form 2018
JCECE releases the JCECE 2018 application form on 16th April 2018 on its official web portal. Candidates can get the admission in the first year of B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), Homeopathy Degree courses. Therefore, eligible candidates and willing individuals apply to the JCECE exam 2018 before the last date. From this year onwards the JCECE exam will be conducted in online mode. Applicants must submit the JCECE application form 2018 through online mode only. Hence, check the detailed information on JCECE online application 2018 in the upcoming sections.
JCECE Application form Closed on 10th April 2018.
Here, we will upload the direct link to apply for JCECE 2018 on this page. Applicants before going to start the JCECE apply online procedure, read the steps given below to get an idea about the JCECE application form fill up procedure. Check eligibility to apply for JCECE exam 2018 from upcoming sections. JCECE online application form 2018 filling process involves filling the details, uploading scanned images of photograph and signature & JCECE application fee payment. Check the detailed information on JCECE 2018 online apply process discussed below.
JCECE 2018 Application Form – Important Dates
|JCECE Application form 2018 starting date||16th April 2018|
|Closing date of JCECE 2018 Application form||10th May 2018|
Overview of Jharkhand JCECEB Online Form 2018
|JCECE 2018 Application form|
|Name of the Board||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB)|
|Exam Name||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE)|
|Exam level||State Level|
|JCECE 2018 Admit Card Date||May 2018|
|JCECE Exam Date 2018||28th May 2018|
|Release Date of Answer Key||June 2018|
|JCECE Results Declaration Date||June 2018|
|JCECE Counselling 2018 Date||July 2018|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
|JECE Official Website||www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
JCECE Eligibility Criteria 2018
- The applicant should be a permanent/ resident of Jharkhand state. Applicants should have the Local residential Certificate issued by the authority by Government of Jharkhand.
- For B.Tech course, there is no certain age criteria.
- For Agriculture & Forestry courses, the age of applicants should lie between 17 to 22 years as on 1st July of the exam year.
- SC/ST applicants having 3 years relaxation in maximum age.
- For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) courses, applicant’s minimum age should be 17 years as on 31st December 2018.
- Qualification Required:
- Qualifying Exam: A applicant should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Subjects: should qualify the 12th exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject.
- Minimum Marks: applicants should obtain at least 45% marks for General (40% for applicant belonging to reserved category) in all subjects.
- Appearing applicants: Applicants those who are appearing the qualifying examination may also apply but they need to pass it before the date of JCECE Counselling.
For Agriculture & Forestry:
- Qualifying Exam: A applicant should pass I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- Subjects: applicants should qualify the qualifying exam with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subject with one of the Mathematics/Biology.
- Appearing applicants: Exam appearing applicants are also eligible to apply. And also, that they will have to pass the previous exam before the date of Counselling.
For Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.):
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates should pass Intermediate or equivalent exam from any recognised board/university.
- Subjects: should pass with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as the compulsory subject.
- Appearing applicants: Final year applicants can also apply.
JCECEB JCECE Online Application Form 2018 Filling Process
Here, candidates can check the JCECE 2018 apply online process in this section. Our team has provided the step by step process to apply for JCECE 2018. Follow the given mechanism to submit the JCECE 2018 application form simply.
Step 1: Visit Official Website – JCECE Registration 2018
- Visit the official website of JCECE.
- Click on the link, “Apply for JCECE”.
- New applicants have to click on “Apply for JCECE.”
- Registered applicants can enter their Application Number and Password to log in into account.
STEP 2: Fill up the JCECE Application Form 2018 with Necessary Information
- After login, applicants have to fill the following particulars in JCECE 2018 application form
- Personal details
- Parent’s Name
- Nationality etc
- Academic Details
- 10th Board and CGPA
- 12th Board and percentage
- Name of school
- Year of passing etc
- Mailing Address and Guardian Details
- Applicants have to enter their correspondence address of or residence.
- Additionally, they have to fill the details of their
- Parent’s occupation
- Income etc
STEP 3: Upload Scanned Documents – JCECE 2018 Online Application Form
- Applicants are suggested to upload documents of requisite size in JCECE application form 2018.
- The size of the photograph and signature should not be more than 50 KB and in .jpeg format.
- A unique registration or application number will be generated and the applicant should note that for future login and reference purpose.
- Upload the required photographs in JCECE 2018 application form.
<< JCECE Result 2018 >>
Documents required in the JCECE Online Application Form 2018
- Mark sheets of 10th and 12th class
- DOB Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Proof of Permanent Address
- Domicile Certificate (if required).
- Photograph of JPEG format which should be of 50Kb
- Signature of the applicant in JPEG format of size 50 Kb.
- Photograph of Left-hand thumbprint in JPEG of size 50 KB.
Check, JCECE 2018 Counselling Dates
STEP 4: Pay the JCECE Application Fee 2018
- The payment can be made in the following two ways:
- Online Mode– Debit card, Net Banking, credit card.
- Offline Mode– E-challan
- If one chooses the e-challan option, they have to print out the online generated e-challan and pay the fee in favour of “Controller of Examination, JCECEB” payable at Ranchi.
- After the payment is successful, applicants need to obtain a copy of acknowledgement page and keep a hard copy of JCECE 2018 application form for future reference.
|Course||Category of the Candidate||Fee Amount (Rs)|
<<< JCECE 2018 Notification >>>
About Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE) 2018
JCECE is a state level entrance examination. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) organize the JCECE exam to provide the seats in B.Sc (Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc (Hons.) Forestry, B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.F.Sc (Fisheries Science), Homeopathy Degree courses across colleges in the Jharkhand state. Therefore, interested candidates apply for the JCECE 2018 exam. The applicants those who submit the JCECE 2018 application form successfully are only eligible to take the test.
[[ JCECE Prospectus 2018 ]]
Hence, we gave the JCECE 2018 application form fill up procedure on this page. Candidates can follow the given JCECE apply online process to fill the JCECE 2018 online application. Here, we have provided the information for only reference purpose. Actual JCECE 2018 notification not released yet. So, bookmark our entrance exams website www.examtime.co to check the instant news on the JCECE 2018 notification.