Get IPU CET Previous Year Papers for free. Obtain IPU CET Previous year papers Pdf on this page. Collect last 5-year question papers of IPU CET Exam. Download IPU CET Question Papers with solutions for all courses.
IPU CET Previous Year Papers | Download IPU CET Sample Papers Pdf
IPU CET Model Papers are essential for every candidate to crack the IPU CET Exam. IPU CET Question Papers play the main role to achieve the highest score in IPU CET exam. These IPU CET Sample Papers with solutions covers all the topics that may appear in upcoming IPU CET exam. So, the candidates need to practice IPU CET previous year papers frequently to remember all the concepts until the day of IPU CET exam.
<< Syllabus of IPU CET >>
IPU CET Exam Important Details
|IPU CET Sample Papers|
|Name of the Board||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Name of the Exam||Indra Prastha University Common Entrance Test Exam (IPU CET)|
|IPU CET Application Starting Date||19th February 2018|
|Exam Date for IPU CET (B.Tech)||13th May 2018|
|Date of Exam (B.Com Hons.)||5th May 2018|
|Law IPU CET Exam Date||19th May 2018|
|MBA IPU CET Exam Date||26th May 2018|
|BBA IPU Entrance Exam Date||26th May 2018|
|B.Sc Nursing IPU CET Exam Date||21st April 2018|
|Result Announcement Date||May 2018|
Download IPU CET Model Papers – All Streams
- IPU CET B.Tech previous year papers pdf
- IPU CET previous year papers B.Tech
- IPU CET previous year papers MBBS pdf
- IPU CET previous year papers B.Com Hons
- IPU CET BBA Sample Papers
- IPU BCA CET Question papers
- IPU CET Law previous years question papers
- IPU CET MBA previous years papers
- IPU CET MBA sample papers
- IPU CET Medical previous year papers pdf
- IPU CET BCA sample papers
- IPU CET Law Previous Year Papers Pdf
- IPU MCA CET Previous Year Paper
- IPU CET MBA Previous Year Question Papers
- IPU CET B.Tech Sample Papers
GGSIPU Common Entrance Exam Model Papers
IPU CET Model Question Papers | Free Download IPU CET Old Question Papers
- IPU CET 2014 question paper with solutions pdf
- IPU CET MBBS 2014 Question Paper Download
- IPU CET BCA Previous Year Papers Pdf
- IPU CET 2017 sample paper solutions
- IPU CET 2017 sample paper
About IPU CET
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Conducts Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET) to offer admissions into various undergraduate and Post Graduate courses like B.Tech, MBA, BBA, LLB, B.Com (Hons), etc. The application has already started from 19th February 2018. The students who are interested to do various courses in GGSIPU affiliated colleges can apply for IPU CET 2018 exam.
IPU CET Question Paper Download Pdf | IPU CET Previous Year Question Papers
Good Practice of IPU CET Previous Year Papers may help you to prepare better for the exam. From IPU CET Sample Papers, you can get the complete material required and gain the subject knowledge. Solving IPU CET Question Paper give you the general idea of the upcoming IPU CET exam and you can easily guess the important topics that are necessary for IPU CET exam. Once, you practice IPU CET Previous year question papers, you will get the in-depth knowledge of all the topics.
IPU CET Exam Pattern 2018
|S.No.||Exam Type||Max. Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||600(Except for MBBS, PGMC and SSMC)||2 Hours 30 Minutes (except Bio-Technology)|
- IPU CET Exam will be conducted in offline mode only.
- The questions are of objective type except for M.A (English) & M.Phil (English)
- The language of Question paper will be in English only.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- 1 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer for all courses (except for MBBS, PGMC and SSMC).
- No. of Questions are 200 for Bio-Technology stream
- Duration of the exam is 3 Hours for Bio-Technology stream.
GGSIPU CET Solved Question Papers | IPU CET Exam Question Papers
During your regular preparation, find out the questions that are relevant to your learning topic and solve that type of questions. Then, you can improve your practical skills. From the IPU CET last year paper, some of the questions may appear in the upcoming IPU CET exam. So, if you practice IPU CET previous year papers, you can answer the questions easily in the current IPU CET exam. You may practice better for the exam but if you don’t answer the questions within the specified time, you may lose marks. There is no use of your preparation. Therefore, go through the IPU CET Sample Questions.
IPU CET Last Year Question Papers | Download IPU CET Question Papers & Key
From the GGSIPU CET Exam papers with solutions, you can get the correct solutions for all the questions. Even if you don’t know how to solve the question, you can refer IPU CET Solved question papers which are explained clearly. Practice IPU CET Previous Year Papers daily and increase your problem-solving speed day by day. Exercise IPU CET Previous papers pdf to understand all the concepts that are included in the IPU CET exam syllabus.
Indraprastha University CET Sample Question Papers
IPU CET Previous Year Question Papers gives a clear idea about the pattern of the question paper. Through IPU CET Exam Paper, you can crack the IPU CET exam. IPU CET Model Question papers boost up your confidence levels and you will be able to attempt the IPU CET exam without any effort. Download IPU CET Exam Question Papers which are provided in the pdf format.
Preparation Tips for IPU CET
- Create a Study Plan
Prepare a study plan on all the subjects. Give equal time to all the subjects. Follow the preparation plan and study according to it.
- Manage Time
For all competitive exams, time is the most valuable thing. Prepare for the exam atleast 6 hours a day.
- Practice IPU CET Previous Year Papers
Solve IPU CET Sample papers daily in order to know the standard of the IPU CET exam.
- Choose a better study material
Select a study material that contains all the topics. Candidates can also IPU CET exam Guides.
- NCERT Books
- GGSIPU Engineering Entrance Exam Book by Arihant Experts
- Organic Chemistry by Robert Thornton Morrison
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- Physics Vol 1 & Vol 2 by Resnick/Halliday
- Mathematics by R.D. Sharma-Class 11th & Class 12th.
Questions Asked in the IPU CET Exam
- The specific heat at the constant pressure is not less than (greater than) that of the same gas at constant volume because
- Work is done in expanding the gas at constant Pressure
- At constant volume, work is done in expanding the gas
- At constant pressure, the molecular vibration increases more
- The molecular attraction is increased more at constant pressure
- When pressure is increased the freezing point of the liquids decreases. If the liquid
- Contracts while freezing
- Expands while freezing
- Does not change in volume while freezing
- Television (TV) signals on Earth cannot be received at greater than 100 Km distances from the transmission station. The main reason behind this is that
- At a distance greater than 100 Km, the receiver antenna is not able to detect the signal
- The TV signals are less powerful than radio signals
- The Television programme consists of both audio & video signals
- The surface of the earth is curved like a sphere
- A satellite of the earth is revolving with a uniform speed v in a circular orbit. If the gravitational force suddenly disappears then the satellite will
- Continue to move with speed v along with the original orbit
- Fall downward with increasing velocity
- Move tangentially with the velocity v to the original orbit
- Ultimately come to rest state somewhere on the original orbit.
- The motion of an electric charge produces
- Only a magnetic field
- Only an electric field
- Both Magnetic and electric field
- None of the above
- Among the following reactions, the fastest one is
- Precipitation of silver chloride by mixing silver nitrate & sodium chloride solutions
- Rusting of iron in the moist air
- Burning of coal
- Conversion of monoclinic sulphur to rhombic sulphur
The information given here is only for reference purpose. For more model papers, visit entrance exams page regularly.