IPU CET Counselling 2018 Schedule is provided below. The IPU CET 2018 Counselling Dates, registration process and Required Certificates List for GGSIPU Counselling 2018 are available on this page. Also, check IPU CET Online & Offline Counselling Step by Step Procedure. In additions, see IPU CET Open Counselling 2018 Dates.
IPU CET Counselling Schedule 2018
The candidates who qualify for the IPU CET Exam 2018 is eligible for IPU CET 2018 Counselling. The GGSIUP University displays the ranks of candidates who have qualified for the IPU CET 2018 Exam. Only those candidates are called for IPU CET Counselling 2018/ IPU CET Admission Process 2018 depending on the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions are provided to candidates in order of their merit. Moreover, the rank of candidates who did not qualify for IPU CET Exam 2018 will not be displayed.
In order to get ready for IPUCET Counselling 2018, check required certificates and online, offline counselling details from below. Also, see IPU CET 2018 Counselling Date and complete IPUCET 2018 Counselling Schedule.
IPU CET Counselling Date 2018 – GGSIPU Counselling Dates 2018
|Counselling for IPU CET 2018|
|Board Name||Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University|
|Exam Name||Indra Prastha University Common Entrance Test (IPU CET)|
|Exam Level||National Level|
|Starting Date for IPU CET 2018 Application Form||19th February 2018|
|Downloading IPU CET Admit Card 2018 Start From||14th April 2018|
|IPU CET 2018 Exam Date||21st April 2018 to 27th May 2018 (varies as per course)|
|Announcing Date for IPU CET Result 2018||May/June 2018|
|IPU CET Counselling Dates 2018||Refer Below|
<< Check IPU CET 2018 Exam Dates from here >>
IPU CET 2018 Counselling Details
The officials are conducting online counselling for 11 programmes and for remaining programmes, the candidates need to attend the offline counselling. The following are the 11 programmes for which GGSIPU Online Counselling 2018 is held.
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech for Diploma Holders,
- Lateral Entry to B.Tech for B.Sc. Graduates,
- B.Ed (Excluding B.Ed. Spl. Edu.),
- B.COM (H).
And, for rest of the programmes, IPUCET Offline Counselling 2018 is conducted. Also, check another Entrance Exams counselling details from here.
Note: Also, the candidates can get spot admission through IPU CET 2018 Open Counselling process. Check below to know IPU CET Spot Counselling Dates 2018.
Counselling Dates for IPU CET 2018 | IPU CET 1st, 2nd, 3rd Counselling Dates 2018
The Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts the IPU CET Exam. After releasing IPU CET 2018 Results, the officials start IPU CET Counselling 2018. The IPUCET Counselling 2018 process is held in both online and offline modes. The IPU CET Online Counselling 2018 Schedule is as follows:
|Activity||Starting Date||Closing Date|
|Registration for Counselling||08th June 2018||15th June 2018|
|Certificate Verification of Reserved Candidates||09 June 2018||16th June 2018|
|First Counselling (Round 1)|
|Choice Filling||08th June 2018||16th June 2018|
|Seat Allotment||17th June 2018||21st June 2018|
|Fees Payment||22nd June 2018||25th June 2018|
|Freezing of allotment||22nd June 2018||26th June 2018|
|Withdrawal of Admission||22nd June 2018||26th June 2018|
|Second Counselling (Round 2)|
|Choice change after payment of fees in first round||22nd June 2018||26th June 2018|
|Seat Allotment||27th June 2018||1st July 2018|
|Fees Payment||02nd July 2018||05th July 2018|
|Freezing of allotment||02nd July 2018||06th July 2018|
|Withdrawal of Admission||02nd July 2018||06th July 2018|
|Third Counselling (Round 3)|
|Choice change after payment of fees in second round||02nd July 2018||06th July 2018|
|Seat Allotment||07th July 2018||12th July 2018|
|Fees Payment||13th July 2018||16th July 2018|
|Sliding Round||17th July 2018||20th July 2018|
|Printing of Provisional Seat Allotment Letter||21st July 2018||23rd July 2018|
|Reporting to Alloted Institutions||21st July 2018||23rd July 2018|
|Display of Open House Counselling Schedule||22nd July 2018||23rd July 2018|
|Open House Counselling / Spot Counselling||24th July 2018||31st July 2018|
The IPU CET Offline Counselling 2018 starts in June 2018 only. Check the IPU CET 2018 Offline Counselling Notification by clicking on below provided link. Click here to get navigated.
Note that, the IPUCET 2018 Counselling Dates are tentative. So, keep visiting this page to view latest IPU CET Counselling 2018 Updates. Also, stay tuned to this site for latest information regarding All India Entrance Exams.
Documents required for IPU CET Counselling 2018
The required certificates for offline and online counselling/ IPU CET Admission Procedure 2018 are as follows:
- Registration Slip.
- Part Academic Fee Receipt.
- IPU CET 2018 Admit Card.
- IPU CET 2018 Result
- Class 10th Marks Memo.
- Class 12th Marks Sheet.
- In case of candidates who passed qualifying exam through distance/open education system of any recognized university, submit study centre proof.
- Conduct and Character certificate from Head of the Institute from where qualify examination is passed or by Gazetted Officer (not more than 6 months old).
- Category certificate duly attested (if applicable).
- Provisional Allotment Letter.
- In case, the result of qualifying examination waited, the candidates need to submit the undertaking.
- Two photographs.
Note: The candidates have to carry original certificates and two sets of xerox copies.
<< IPU CET Previous Papers >>
IPU CET Counselling Procedure 2018
The candidates who wish join in undergraduate and post graduate courses can participate in IPU CET Code 124 Counselling 2018. The IPU CET 131 Counselling steps are provided below. Read these instructions to have an idea about IPU CET Law Counselling 2018.
For Offline Counselling 2018
- Only the candidates who are applying for above mentioned 11 programmes can participate in online counselling and for rest of the programmes, offline counselling is conducted.
- In offline counselling, the candidates have to report to the IPU CET Counselling Center 2018 on the scheduled date and time with necessary certificates and fee.
- Depending on the ranks of candidates, the seats are allocated.
- After allocation of seat completes, the candidate has to pay the required fee.
IPU CET Counselling Fee Payment
- The candidate has to pay a processing fee for IPU CET 124 Counselling 2018.
- The fee payment can be done in online or offline mode.
- However, in any mode, the fee should be paid before attending the ipu ac in Counselling 2018
- For paying the IPU CET 130 Counselling participation fee, the candidate has to go to the GGSIP official website, www.ipu.ac.in.
- Now, select the option ‘payment of counselling participation fee.’
- Enter IPU CET details such as IPU CET Roll Number, Date of Birth and Mobile Number.
- Then, the candidate will get two options for payment, cash payment and net banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- In cash payment, a challan is generated through which the candidate can pay the IPU CET Counselling Fee 2018 in any branch of Indian Bank.
- For net banking/credit card/debit card option, the candidate has to enter credentials and pay the fee online.
- The candidates can check fee payment status on the official site to proceed further.
IPU CET Counselling Registration 2018:
- For registration, the candidate has to go to the official website, ipu.ac.in.
- Now, after authentication, the candidate has to enter CET details such as Address, Mobile Number, Email id, and so on.
- After completion of registration process, the candidate will get login id and password.
- In case, the candidate wants to change the password, he/she can do it by clicking on ‘change password’ option.
IPU CET Choice Filling:
- For allotment of seats, the choice filling is compulsory.
- After registration of candidate completes, log in to your account.
- Start entering your choices that are derived from the provided institutions and courses.
- It is advised that the candidate shall provide as many options/choices as possible so that they will have a better chance for seat allotment.
- After specifying all the choices, take a print out of options list after clicking on save button.
- Finally, log out of your account.
Seat Allotment Result:
- Now, after the choice filling period ends, the officials allocate seats on the basis of choices provided by student, candidates merit and the number of vacancies available for that branch.
- The candidates can check the seat allotment details on the official website.
- The allocated candidates can take a print out of Admission letter.
- Candidates who did not get any seat can try in next phase of counselling.
- Moreover, the candidates have to pay Rs. 40,000 to confirm the allocated seat.
The candidates who did satisfy the following conditions are not considered for seat allotment process:
- Candidates who have not paid counselling processing fee.
- Candidates who have paid counselling participation fee but did not register.
- The candidates who paid counselling fee and registered by did not provide choices.
Freezing Allocated Seat:
- In every round of IPU Counselling CET Code 124, after allocation of seats, if candidates are satisfied with the assigned seat and do not want to participate in the further IPU CET B Tech Counselling 2018 rounds, then they can freeze their seat by selecting the ‘freeze’ option on the official website before the due date.
- If candidates do not freeze the allotted seat, then the next higher preference is allocated to them automatically in the next round based on the availability of seats.
<< IPU CET 2018 Syllabus >>
Withdrawal and Fee Refund:
- After paying the academic fee, if a candidate wants to withdraw the allocated seat, then he/she can withdraw the seat by selecting the withdraw option before the last date.
- After withdrawing and refund of fee, the candidate is not considered for subsequent rounds of IPUCET 2018 Online Counselling, except for IPU CET Spot Counselling.
Last Round of Allotment:
- After the last round of IPU CET Counselling Seat Allotment 2018 finishes, there will be no option for withdraw of seats and refund of fees.
- Also, in the last round of IPUCET Online Counselling 2018, the category-wise and region-wise seats are changed to unreserved category seats.
Sliding of Allotted Seat:
- The candidates who have frozen alloted seat, paid part of the academic fee and have not withdrawn the seat are considered for Sliding Round in IPU CET 2018 Online Counselling.
- The sliding round is based on the preferences selected by the candidates and their merit.
- After the sliding round, the candidates must report to the allocated institution for certificate verification and payment of the academic fee.
Reporting to the institution:
- After sliding round, candidates have to take a print out of Provisional Admission Letter.
- Candidates have to report the allotted college along with the provisional allotment letter, the academic fee receipt and all other necessary documents mentioned above (click here to verify required certificates).
Bookmark this site to get such latest updates related to State and National Level Entrance Exams to your system. Also, along with counselling details, check application form fill up steps, previous papers, admit card details, results.