IPU CET 2018 application form download link is available from 19th February 2018. Get the direct link of IPU CET application form 2018. Refer given step by step IPU CET apply online procedure. See IPU CET 2018 application last date. Check eligibility criteria and all important dates related to IPU CET 2018 exam. View simple steps to fill IPU CET online application form in the upcoming sections.
IPU CET Application Form 2018
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has released the IPU CET Application form 2018 for candidates to apply for admission to engineering undergraduate programmes. IPU CET 2018 application form made available on the official website from 19th February 2018. Aspirants should submit the filled IPU CET 2018 application form with prescribed fee and necessary certificates till 1st May 2018 (till 04 PM). Applicants must check the eligibility criteria prescribed by GGSIPU before filling the IPU CET online application form. Candidates necessary to pay the requisite online application fee through online i.e., Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking to complete the application process of IPU CET 2018. There is no need to send any hard copy of the IPU CET application form 2018 to the university.
GGSIPU will conduct the IPU CET 2018 exam on 13/05/2018 (11.00 AM to 1.30 PM) for engineering courses and on 19th May 2018 for architecture courses in offline pen and paper mode for the academic year 2018-19. Therefore, the candidates those who want to take the admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses should apply to the IPU CET 2018 exam through online mode. Also, submit the IPU CET application forms before th last date of submission. The contenders who submitted the IPU CET 2018 online application successfully are only eligible to take the IPU CET 2018 exam. Hence, follow the given below process to fill the IPU CET 2018 application form without errors or mistakes. Also, check the eligibility criteria to apply for IPU CET 2018 and exam dates.
<< IPU CET 2018 Syllabus >>
Important Dates of IPU CET 2018 Application Form
|IPU CET 2018 Application Form|
|CET Name||Application Last Date||Exam Date||Result Declaration Date|
|LLM(Regular)||10th April, 2018||21-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|B.Sc Nursing||10th April, 2018||21-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|MBA(IT)||10th April, 2018||21-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|MA(Criminology)||10th April, 2018||21-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|MA(English)||10th April, 2018||21-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|M.Ed||10th April, 2018||21-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|M.Sc(Bio & Conv)||10th April, 2018||21-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|LE to Btech(Diploma)||10th April, 2018||22-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|LE to Btech(B.Sc. Grads)||10th April, 2018||22-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|MPT||10th April, 2018||16-04-2018||02-05-2018|
|MOT(Neuro)||10th April, 2018||22-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|MPO||10th April, 2018||22-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|BPT/BPO/B.Sc(MLT)/BASLP/BOT||10th April, 2018||22-04-2018||03-05-2018|
|M.Sc(NRM)||10th April, 2018||28-04-2018||10-05-2018|
|M/Phil (English)||10th April, 2018||28-04-2018||10-05-2018|
|M.A (Economics)||10th April, 2018||28-04-2018||10-05-2018|
|M.Phil(Psychiatric Social Work)||10th April, 2018||28-04-2018||10-05-2018|
|BHMCT||10th April, 2018||28-04-2018||10-05-2018|
|M.Sc(EM)||10th April, 2018||29-04-2018||10-05-2018|
|BJMC||10th April, 2018||29-04-2018||10-05-2018|
|MAHERIT||10th April, 2018||05-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|MA(Mass Communication)||10th April, 2018||05-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|B.Com(Hons)||10th April, 2018||05-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|M.Tech(Tool Engineering)||10th April, 2018||06-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|M.Tech(Robotics & Automation)||10th April, 2018||06-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|M.Phil(Clinical psychology)||10th April, 2018||06-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|B.Sc(Medical Technology)||10th April, 2018||06-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|MSc(Forensic Sc.)||10th April, 2018||06-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|M.Tech(Engg. Physics)||10th April, 2018||06-05-2018||17-05-2018|
|BCA||1st May 2018||12-05-2018||24-05-2018|
|M.Tech(IT/CSE/IS/CSE-weekend)||1st May 2018||12-05-2018||24-05-2018|
|MCA/MCA(SE)||1st May 2018||13-05-2018||24-05-2018|
|B.Tech||1st May 2018||13-05-2018||24-05-2018|
|LLB||1st May 2018||19-05-2018||31-05-2018|
|B.Tech(Bio Tech)||1st May 2018||19-05-2018||31-05-2018|
|MCA(LE)||1st May 2018||20-05-2018||31-05-2018|
|M.SC. (Nursing)||1st May 2018||20-05-2018||31-05-2018|
|B.Ed(Special education)||1st May 2018||19-05-2018 (Revised)||31-05-2018|
|BA(Economics Hons)||1st May 2018||20-05-2018||31-05-2018|
|MBA||1st May 2018||26-05-2018||07-06-2018|
|BBA||1st May 2018||26-05-2018||07-06-2018|
|P.H.D Entrance Test||1st May 2018||26th & 27th May 2018||NA|
GGSIPUCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
There will be separate eligibility criteria like age criteria and educational qualification to apply for IPU CET 2018 exam. So, in this article we have uploaded the IPU CET 2018 information brochure for the sake of the candidates. In that brochure, candidates can find detailed eligibility criteria of IPU CET for each and every course. Hence, the applicants shoukd refer it to check the eligibility and apply to the IPU CET 2018 exam.
IPU CET 2018 Online Application Form Filling Process | GGSIPU CET Apply Online
- Visit the Official Link
- Fill Details in IPU CET Application Form 2018
- Upload Images in IPU CET 2018 Application Form
- Fill Other Details and Accept Declaration
- Fill Course Applying Details
- Application Fee Payment
Step 1: Visit Official Link – IPU CET Apply Online
- Go to the IPU CET official web portal.
- Click on “Registration for Admission” link.
- Then the IPU CET 2018 application form will be displayed on the screen.
Step 2: Fill Details in IPU CET 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates have to fill the necessary details in the IPU CET application form 2018.
- Personal Details
- Exam Category
- Name of the Category
- Date of Birth
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Category of the Candidate
- Physically Handicapped
- Region or State from where qualifying/last exam passed
- Jammu and Kashmir Migrant
- Identification Mark
- Communication Details:
- Pin Code
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- Residence Number
Step 3: Upload Images in IPU CET 2018 Application Form
- Applicants have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression.
- Click on the “Upload Image” option.
- Upload the scanned images one by one.
- The uploading images must be in JPG/JPEG format and in required size (maximum size should be 80 KB).
- After uploading the scanned images, click on the “Next” button to proceed to the next step in IPU CET apply online process.
>> Check IPU CET 2018 Results
Step 4: Fill Other Details & Accept Declaration – IPU CET 2018 Online Application Form
Applicants have to furnish the details in the IPU CET 2018 application form. Such details are
- Qualification Details:
- Examination Name
- Year of Passing
- Board/ University Name
- Marks obtained in the qualifying examination
- Candidates have to fill the qualified test and work experience details if applicable.
- Enter the GATE or NATA score if having.
- After that click on “Next” button.
- Then, declaration page will display on the screen and it carefully.
- After that, applicants need to enter the security code and tick in the checkbox of “I agree”.
- Next, tap on “Submit” button.
Step 5: Fill Course Applying Details – IPUCET Application Form 2018
- After submitting the IPU CET 2018 application form, the applicant profile will appear on the screen.
- Now, tap on “Course Application“.
- Click on the “Apply for Course” button.
- Fill the Exam category, course name, exam name and exam time.
- Also, choose the 2 test centers to write the IPU CET 2018 exam.
- After that, candidate enters the fee payment amount and date.
- Read the declaration part and tick on “I agree” checkbox and then submit it.
Step 6: IPU CET 2018 Application Fee Payment
- Fee payment page will appear on display.
- Applicants have to make the IPU CET application fee payment.
- Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- of application fee.
- Choose the fee payment mode and it can be done through online mode.
- That is you have to pay the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Fill the payment details carefully and make it correctly.
- After the completion of IPU CET registration fees payment process, candidates take the printout of the IPU CET application form for further correspondence.
About IPU CET Exam
IPU CET 2018 is a University Level Entrance Exam. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University conducts it. The candidates those who are seeking admissions into various UG and PG courses in the fields of Engineering, Medical, law and management etc offered by the affiliated colleges of GGSIPU should apply to the IPU CET 2018 Exam. The Admissions to MBBS, BHMS, B.Sc (Yoga), BDS & BAMS courses provided through NEET UG 2018 Score. Candidates should submit the IPU CET application form 2018 through online mode only. Follow the given IPU CET 2018 apply online procedure to submit the IPU CET 2018 application form simply. Hence, stay tuned on our entrance exams page to know regular updates on the IPU CET online application form 2018.