The Detailed IBSAT Syllabus 2018 Section & Topic Wise is provided here. In order to prepare for the exam, check IBSAT 2018-19 Exam Syllabus from this page. Also, you can find the IBSAT Exam Pattern 2018, Marking Scheme. Moreover, read this passage to know complete details related to the IBSAT 2018 Syllabus.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Syllabus Section Wise
Before beginning their preparation for IBSAT 2018 Test, the candidates should be familiar with IBSAT Syllabus 2018. Without knowing IBSAT 2018 Syllabus, the students might waste their time by trying to learn topics that are not included in IBSAT 2018 Exam Syllabus. So, to familiarize themselves with Syllabus of IBSAT 2018, the candidates have to check IBSAT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018. The IBSAT 2018 Test is conducted in different sections. Hence, we are providing the IBSAT Section Wise Syllabus 2018.
Also, the students prepare for the test as per topics. Thus, IBSAT Syllabus Topic Wise 2018 is presented in below sections. After having an idea about Syllabus for IBSAT 2018, produce a study timetable as per your convenience. It is suggested that the student might generate an effective preparation plan by combining both IBSAT Exam Syllabus 2018 and IBSAT Exam Pattern 2018.
<< IBSAT 2018 Exam Schedule >>
IBSAT Exam Important Dates
|Syllabus of IBSAT 2018|
|Conducting Authority Name||ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education|
|Exam Name||ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test|
|Level of Exam||Universtiy Level|
|IBSAT 2018 Admit Card Downloading Date||December 2018|
|Exam Date||December 2018|
IBSAT Exam Pattern 2018 | IBSAT Marking Scheme 2018
The ICFAI Committee designs the IBSAT Paper Pattern 2018 for conducting the exam. By knowing the IBSAT 2018 Exam Pattern, the candidate can have an idea about the structure of question paper. By verifying IBSAT Exam Pattern 2018, the candidate can know type & number of questions asked in the exam, the marks assigned, number of sections, etc. Therefore, by referring the IBSAT Pattern 2018 while preparing for the exam, the candidate can score more marks with less effort. The IBSAT 2018 Pattern is given in table format for an easy understanding purpose.
|Section Name||No. of Questions||Duration|
|Reading Comprehension||30||2 hours|
|Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation||30|
IBSAT 2018 Marking Scheme
- Sections: There are 4 different sections, i.e. Reading Comprehension, Verbal Ability, Quantitative Ability and Data Sufficiency & Interpretation.
- Exam Duration: The exam duration is 120 minutes. There is no section wise time limit.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark is added for each correct answer.
- Negative Markings: There are no negative marks for wrong answers.
IBSAT Syllabus 2018 – 19 Topic Wise | Detailed IBSAT Exam Syllabus 2018
The candidate who has registered for IBSAT 2018 Exam should refer IBSAT Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2018. The IBSAT Paper Pattern 2018 is provided above, and the Syllabus for IBSAT 2018 is available below.
IBSAT 2018 Syllabus for Reading Comprehension
- In this section, a passage/ comprehension is given, and questions from this passage are asked. The exam consists of 3 reading comprehensions. The expected number of questions from this section is 30.
IBSAT 2018 Exam Syllabus for Quantitative Ability
- Time and Work,
- Geometric Progression,
- Arithmetic Progression,
- Pipes and Cisterns,
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest,
- Co-ordinate Geometry,
- Set Theory,
- Venn Diagram,
- Profit and Loss,
- Instalment Payments,
- Number System,
- Permutations and Combinations,
- Harmonic mean,
IBSAT Syllabus 2018 for Verbal Ability
- Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with last and first sentences fixed),
- English grammar,
- Foreign language words used in English,
- Sentence correction,
- Sentence completion,
- Odd man out,
- Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences,
- Contextual usage,
- One word substitution,
- Different usage of the same word,
- Fill In the Blanks.
Syllabus for IBSAT 2018 – Data Sufficiency & Interpretation
- Bar Graphs,
- Data Interpretation based on
- Line charts Pie Chart,
- Graphs representing Area,
- Matrix arrangements,
- Identifying valid inferences,
- Venn diagram,
- Identifying Strong & Weak arguments: Statements and conclusions,
- Assertion and reasons,
- Cause and Effect,
- Statements and assumptions,
- Critical reasoning,
- Graphs can be Column graphs,
- Visual reasoning,
- Family tree,
- Identifying relationship among a group of people,
- Identifying Probability,
- Symbol Based problems,
- Probably false,
- Coding and decoding,
- Definitely true,
- Definitely false kind of statement,
- Identifying next number in series,
- Linear arrangements.
About IBSAT Exam
The ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education is a conducting board for ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. It is a University Wise Entrance Exam and is conducted once in every year. The candidates who want to join in ICFAI Business School and do post-graduate management courses such as MBA, PGPM, etc. can register for this exam. In order to get ready for exam by the time test date arrives, refer the IBSAT Syllabus 2018 from above para.
You can find information related to Management Entrance Exam, by bookmarking this site. Also, stay tuned to this site, examtime.co to know complete details related to previous papers, exam date, application form, syllabus, slot booking, answer key, cut off marks, rank estimator, merit list, rank card, result, counselling and seat allotment.