Haryana Polytechnic online form 2018 released on 25th April for Lateral Entry Admission in online mode. Get Haryana Polytechnic Online registration 2018 process. Refer Haryana DET 2018 application form fill up procedure. See eligibility criteria to apply for Haryana DET 2018 exam. Check DET Haryana Online application fee payment process and all important dates related to Haryana Polytechnic 2018 exam.
Haryana Polytechnic Online Form 2018 | DET Haryana 2018 Online Application
Haryana DET 2018 will organize for providing admission seats to the different polytechnic programmes of 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy courses and also in the 2nd year of Engineering (Lateral Entry). The Haryana Polytechnic 2018 admission will be authorized by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). The admission authority conducts the entrance exam for lateral entry only. No separate examination will be conducted for entry into the 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy. They will provide the admission by 10+2 merit.
Haryana DET Application form (Lateral Entry) has been Started from 25th April 2018. Get Direct Apply Online Link on this Page.
HSTES has announced the official notification of DET 2018. It invites the Haryana DET online applications only. The board will reject the offline mode applications. So, the candidates should fill the Haryana Polytechnic application form through online mode only. And also, they must submit the DET Haryana online application 2018 before the last date of the application submission. Candidates can check the Haryana Polytechnic online form last date on this page. To make help to the applicants of Haryana DET 2018, we have provided the complete Haryana DET apply online process. Therefore, we suggested that the candidates, make use it while filling the Haryana Polytechnic online form 2018 to avoid mistakes. Applicants can get the direct link to Haryana Polytechnic Online 2018 apply online in the following sections.
Polytechnic Haryana Online Form 2018 Dates for Diploma (Engineering & Pharmacy)
|Haryana Polytechnic Online Registration Starts from||07th May 2018|
|DET Haryana Online Application Closes on||14th June 2018|
|Application Fee payment||Online: 07th May to 12th June 2018
Offline/ E-Challan: 08th May to 15th June 2018
|Documents Verification at Designated Center Starts from||08th May 2018|
|Closing Date of Documents Verification||15th June 2018|
|Inter-Se- Merit list display starts||Pharmacy: 19th June 2018
Engineering: 20th June 2018
|Paying DET Haryana Counselling Fee||21st June 2018 Onwards|
|Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Starts from||Pharmacy: 21st June 2018
Engineering: 22nd June 2018
Overview of Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2018 – Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)
|Haryana Polytechnic Online form 2018 Starts from||25th April 2018|
|Haryana DET 2018 Online Application Closes on||17th May 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Last Date||Online: 25th April to 25th May 2018
Offline: 26th April to 26th May 2018
|Documents Verification at Designated Center Starts from||8th to 28th May 2018|
|DET Haryana Admit Card Download Date||23rd May 2018|
|Haryana DET 2018 Exam Date||29th May to 01st June 2018|
|Haryana Polytechnic Result declare Date||06th June 2018|
|Counselling Fee Payment from (Offline/ Online)||07th June 2018 Onwards|
|Category of the Candidate||Online Application|
DET Haryana 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For Diploma in Engineering:
- Candidates should pass the 10th/SSC examination from a recognized board with Mathematics & Science.
- Applicants having minimum 35% aggregate marks (33% for SC/ST/KM) in the qualifying examination.
For Diploma in (Engineering) Lateral entry:
- Candidates need to pass the 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Maths subject the minimum of 35% marks in the qualifying examination.
For Diploma in Pharmacy:
- Applicants have to complete the 10+2 examination from Haryana Board or equivalent.
- Candiadtes must pass Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics with minimum 35% marks in the qualifying exam.
Instructions to Fill Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Application Form
- Before applying online to the DET Haryana 2018, the candidate must read the instructions carefully available at Diploma Prospectus 2018.
- The candidate should apply before the closing date for Submission of Haryana Online Application Form 2018 as
per “Key Dates” given in Appendix-I.
- To help and guide the candidates in Filling Online Application Form all Govt./ Govt. Aided Polytechnics
have been selected as Designated Centers. Candidates can apply free of cost from any of the nearby
- Designated Center on all working days on or before the last date for Submission of Haryana Polytechnic Online
- The candidates need to fill the particulars in Haryana DET 2018 online form and also upload their coloured photograph (JPG File
Max. 30KB Size) and signature (JPG File Max. 20KB Size).
- The particulars of the candidate in the application form must exactly be the same as registered in the
- The candidates are advised to opt the course i.e. Diploma Engg clearly./ Diploma Engg. Lateral Entry/
Diploma Pharmacy and category i.e. HGST/ KM/ MAR/ SDB/ TFW.
- The candidates should note down the unique application number which will be generated as the
candidate submits the online application form. The unique application number will be required for future
communication. The candidate should keep a copy of application form for his/ her record.
- Submission of duplicate application is not allowed.
Haryana DET Application Form 2018 | Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Online Application
DET Haryana 2018 application form filling process includes four steps. It involves registration, filling the details in the application form, upload scanned images of photograph and signature and application fee payment. In this sections, we have given the detailed stepwise procedure to fill the Haryana Polytechnic online form 2018 without mistakes. Hence, the candidates can follow the provided process and submit the Polytechnic Haryana Polytechnic form online 2018 successfully.
Step-1: Haryana Polytechnic Online Registration 2018
- Visit the official site of HSTES.
- Click on “Apply Online” link for new registration.
- Fill your basic details like valid Email Id, Mobile number and personal details.
- Then candidates can get the registration number and password.
Step-2: Fill Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Online Application Form
- Candidates have to Login with the generated “Registration Number” & “Password”.
- Now, applicants need to fill their personal information, Contact details and qualification details.
- Make sure that the applicants have to fill the correct details in Haryana Polytechnic online form 2018 and no changes will be allowed after the submission of Haryana DET application form 2018.
Step-3: Upload Scanned Images in DET Haryana Application Form 2018
- After furnishing all the required information, candidates should upload their scanned images of photograph and signature.
- The scanned images should in JPEG/JPG format.
- The signature size must be less than 20 KB and photograph size should be less than 30 KB.
Step-4: Pay the Haryana Polytechnic Application Fee 2018
- Now, candidates have to submit the Haryana DET application fee.
- Candidates can pay the Haryana Polytechnic exam application fee through Online or Offline mode.
- After completion of the fee payment process, candidates take the print copy of the filled Haryana Polytechnic online application form for the further communication.
- Haryana Polytechnic Online form 2018 fee for reserved category Candidates – Rs.200/-
- DET Haryana Application Fee for Unreserved category candidates – Rs. 300/-
- After that, candidates have to submit the filled Haryana Polytechnic 2018 online form. Then a unique application number will be generated. Applicants keep it safe for further reference.
About Haryana Diploma Entrance Test (DET) | Haryana Polytechnic Exam
Haryana DET 2018 will be authorized for providing admissions to the different Polytechnic programs of 1st year of Engineering & Pharmacy and also in the 2nd year of Engineering (Lateral Entry). It is the state level entrance examination. The HSTES conducts entrance exam for lateral entry only. No separate examination will be organized for the 1st year of Engineering and Pharmacy. DET Haryana is conducted to offer the various specializations of diploma courses in engineering in the Haryana state. Candidates get the admission by inter merit of the qualifying examination. Therefore, interested candidates apply to the exam before the last date by following Haryana DET 2018 apply online procedure.
We will update the information if any in the official notification announcement by the board. Hence, stay tuned on our entrance exams site www.examtime.co to check the latest updates on Haryana Polytechnic online form 2018.