Check Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2018 Schedule from this page. Verify Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Counselling Dates and DET Haryana Registration steps. Also, see Haryana DET Polytechnic 1st & 2nd Counselling details. And, view Haryana 2018 Diploma Counselling fee and HSTES Polytechnic Counselling seat reservation details. Moreover, know Haryana Polytechnic Admission Procedure 2018.
Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2018
The officials conduct Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Counselling to provide admissions to candidates in various diploma courses. And, the DET Haryana Counselling 2018 is held to offer lateral entry admission in polytechnic courses. The Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Counselling is conducted in online mode. After Haryana Polytechnic 2018 2nd Counselling, no DET Haryana Online Counselling 2018 is held. Moreover, to participate in Haryana DET Counselling 2018, the candidates have to register themselves on the official website, techadmissions.gov.in. Then, the candidates can provide choices on scheduled DET Haryana 2018 Counselling Date. Finally, after Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Result 2018 are released, the candidate can get admission in allotted college/institute.
Haryana DET Counselling Dates 2018
|DET Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2018|
|Board Name||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Haryana Polytechnic Online Registration 2018 Starting Date||07th May 2018|
|DET Haryana Online Application 2018 Last Date||14th June 2018|
|Depositing of Application Fee||Online: 07th May to 12th June 2018
Offline/ E-Challan: 08th May to 15th June 2018
|Documents Verification Starting Date||08th May 2018|
|Closing Date of Documents Verification||15th June 2018|
|Inter-se-Merit/ Rank List Declaration Date||Pharmacy: 19th June 2018
Engineering: 20th June 2018
|Paying DET Counselling Fee Online or Offline||21st June 2018 Onwards|
|Counselling Starting Date||Pharmacy: 21st June 2018
Engineering: 22nd June 2018
|Haryana Polytechnic (DET) 2018 – Diploma Engineering (Lateral Entry)|
|Haryana Polytechnic Online form 2018 Starting Date||25th April 2018|
|Haryana DET 2018 Online Application Ending Date||17th May 2018|
|Application Fee Payment Date||Online: 25th April to 25th May 2018
Offline: 26th April to 26th May 2018
|Document Verification for TFW Category||08th May to 28th May 2018|
|DET Haryana Admit Card Download Date||23rd May 2018|
|Haryana Polytechnic LE Exam Date 2018||29th May to 01st June 2018|
|Haryana Polytechnic Result Declaration Date||06th June 2018|
|Paying Counselling Fee either offline or online||07th June 2018 Onwards|
HSTES Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2018 Dates | DET Haryana 2018 Counselling Dates
The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) conducts the Haryana Polytechnic Counselling 2018 and Haryana DET 2018 Counselling. The authority publishes Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Dates 2018 on the official website, hstes.org.in. The Online Counselling Polytechnic Haryana 2018 starts on the scheduled date.
Moreover, after First Polytechnic Haryana 2018 Counselling ends, the officials start Second Polytechnic Counselling 2018 Haryana. Also, the candidate can check another Entrance Exam Counselling details by clicking here.
Haryana Polytechnic Online Counselling 2018 Fee | Haryana DET Counselling Fee 2018
All the candidates attending for Punjab Haryana Polytechnic 2018 Counselling has to pay a processing fee. The candidates can pay this DET Haryana Counselling Fee 2018 in online mode or through e-challan. The candidates belonging to any category have to pay the following amount of money.
- The Haryana Polytechnic Counselling Fee 2018 is Rs. 500/-.
To know the Haryana Diploma Fee Payment process, check Haryana Diploma Entrance Test Counselling 2018 procedure by clicking here.
DET Haryana Seat Reservation 2018
The Haryana Polytechnic Seat Reservation percentages to get admission in diploma colleges in Haryana is as follows:
|Category||Code||Seat Reservation Percentage|
|All India Category Seats||AIO||15% of sanctioned intake|
|State Quota||85% of sanctioned intake|
|Haryana Open General Category (General)||HOGC||50% of state quota|
|Reserved Categories of Haryana||50% of state quota|
|Scheduled Castes||SC||20% of state quota|
|Backward Classes (A)||BCA||16% of state quota|
|Backward Classes (B)||BCB||11% of state quota|
|Physically Handicapped||PH||3% of state quota|
Note that, 25% horizontal reservation are provided for girls students in all categories.
Required Documents for Haryana Polytechnic DET Counselling 2018
- Haryana DET Admit Card 2018, for Lateral Entry.
- 10th and 10+2 or it’s equivalent exam Marksheet and Passing Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate (state residence certificate).
- Character Certificate.
- Caste or category Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Fee payment slip.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- Recent coloured passport size photograph.
- One set photocopies of all the documents.
Haryana Polytechnic Admission Process 2018 | Haryana Diploma Counselling 2018 Procedure
The Polytechnic Haryana Counselling 2018 process includes following levels:
Haryana DET Counselling Fee Payment
- The candidates have to go to official site to pay Haryana Counselling Fee 2018.
- And, click on payment registration and generate roll number.
- Select Course name from available courses.
- Enter application number, roll number, your name and date of birth.
- Then, click on submit button.
- Now, select your mode of payment, i.e. either net banking or credit card or debit card.
- After paying the fee, take a print out of deposit slip or receipt.
- In case of E-Challan, download it from the official website and pay the fee at any branch of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
- Moreover, the candidates can check their fee status from ‘payment status’ link.
Haryana Counselling Online Registration
- For registering yourself go to the official website.
- In the Haryana Polytechnic Registration form, enter details such as roll number, date of birth, and so on.
- And also, create a password and click on submit button.
- Now, your login credentials are created.
- Also, while registering select your chosen course name.
- On scheduled date for Haryana Polytechnic Web Counselling 2018, the candidate has to login to his account.
- And, start providing options of the candidate preferred institutes and branches from available colleges and courses.
- There is no limit for choice filling. The candidate can specify all the provided options.
- Also, the candidate should save options/choices often.
- After entering all the choices, check once and save them.
- The candidate should lock his/her options after filling choices.
- The candidate can lock choices by clicking on lock button.
- In case, candidate forgets to fill choices, then last saved options are automatically locked.
Haryana Polytechnic Seat Allotment
- From provided options (locked choices) and by considering candidate’s rank, reservation category, seat availability, the officials allocate seats to candidates.
- The candidate can download his counselling result from the official website by logging into his/her account.
- Also, take a print out of Haryana Polytechnic Allotment Letter 2018 for future use.
Reporting to assigned college/institute
- The admission letter consists of allotted college and course name, fee details and reporting time, date.
- So, the candidates have to report to allocated college within the scheduled period of time.
- The candidate has to submit Haryana Polytechnic Allotment Order and necessary documents.
- And also, the candidate has to pay an admission fee to get admission in the college.
- Only by getting admission in allotted college, the candidate can confirm his seat allotment.
- Also, the candidate should get Provisional Admission Slip from the allocated college signed by institute admission coordinator and the candidate himself.
- In case, the candidate does not get admission in the assigned institute, his seat allotment is cancelled.
Haryana Polytechnic 1st Counselling | DET Haryana 2nd Round Counselling 2018
The Polytechnic Counselling 2018 Haryana is conducted in two rounds. The candidates who missed Haryana 1st Round Counselling 2018 can participate in Haryana Polytechnic 2nd Counselling 2018.
DET Haryana 1st Counselling 2018: The Haryana Diploma 1st Counselling 2018 is held for all categories namely AIO, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC-A, BC-B, PH, ESM (with all priorities) and FF of all categories with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
Haryana Polytechnic Second Counseling 2018: The Haryana DET 2nd Counselling for categories namely AIO, HOGC, KM, TFW, SC, BC (by merging BCA and BCB in BC), PH and merging all ESM (all priorities) and FF with 25% Horizontal Female reservation.
AIO – All India Category, HOGC – Haryana Open General Category, KM – Kashmiri Migrants, TFW – Tuition Fee Waiver scheme of AICTE, ESM – Ex-Servicemen and their Wards of Haryana.
Bookmark this website, examtime.co to know upcoming Undergraduate and Post Graduate Entrance Exams. Also, check all the information regarding previous papers, notifications, application forms, admit cards, answer keys, results, rank cards and counselling, seat allotment.